Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say exactly the same! Right hand edge looks far too straight, there's something odd going on at the top edge, and some wierd focus issues on the book cover too. Plus zero light effect/reflection anywhere on the cover, which given its summer in Sydney (and when I was there this time 3 years ago it was 40°c) seems highly unlikely due to sheer ambient light levels.

But it's not like Sarah Akwisombe would lie or misrepresent something online is it? Oh, hang on........ 🤔🤔🤔

Definitely photoshopped. Just have a look at the bits I have highlighted:

View attachment 322362
This is actually hilarious and I really wouldn't put it past her to photoshop it given that people have stopped talking about it all now.

Also, given how many shiny/reflective bits are on the cover, I'd be highly surprised that there was no shine or flare coming off of this cover given that it's supposed to be in Sydney.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god it is getting more and more desperate by the day ! It's all so embarrassing. She is not giving up is she, it is almost painful to watch, I am cringe-ing so much!

Reactions: 5
And to think that NBBS newsletter yesterday was titled “ sell without feeling cringe” 😏
Sarah wouldn't know the first thing about that - honestly, since everything she's been doing has come out in the open, I find myself wondering how I ever fell for it all in the first place, it all just feels so icky and desperately cringe.

Reactions: 11
One thing I know for sure guys. I’m never ever falling out with any of you 😂😂 the last few days posts I just caught up on and they’re brilliant !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew something was wrong with the Sydney photo, even before looking closely at it!

Seems to be a trend to take a photo of your hand holding your passport against the backdrop of the Opera House. See here for just one example of many:

And THAT is why the book appears to have no spine or looks thin. Sarah Akwisombe has photoshopped the cover of the book onto someone's "passport pose" image!

Desperate doesn't even come close.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew something was wrong with the Sydney photo, even before looking closely at it!

Seems to be a trend to take a photo of your hand holding your passport against the backdrop of the Opera House. See here for just one example of many:

And THAT is why the book appears to have no spine or looks thin. Sarah Akwisombe has photoshopped the cover of the book onto someone's "passport pose" image!

Desperate doesn't even come close.
I still can't get over how she could have turned this all around and maintained a reputation. Epic FAIL

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dunno... nothing is coming up on Tineye (even with various crops). Unless it’s a photo from a friend or something (that’s never made it onto the internet)... I genuinely don’t think she’d be dumb enough to do that.

Reactions: 3
So now she is giving advice about training, how it teaches you “accountability” (sic!) and “if you keep chopping and changing you won’t see results” (sic! sic!). She is beyond deluded, and completely detached from reality she messed up, what on earth is she smoking???
It’s actually embarrassing to watch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now she is giving advice about training, how it teaches you “accountability” (sic!) and “if you keep chopping and changing you won’t see results” (sic! sic!). She is beyond deluded, and completely detached from reality she messed up, what on earth is she smoking???
She’s lost the plot, totally lost the plot!!

• Heart
"don't chop and change" - but do be a blogger/course seller/coach/not coach/tarot card seller/not actually tarot card seller.

"be accountable" - but don't be accountable if you've nicked loads of money and people are trying to hold you accountable.

My god. She's fully lost it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a parody. Has to be.

Reactions: 4
One thing I know for sure guys. I’m never ever falling out with any of you 😂😂 the last few days posts I just caught up on and they’re brilliant !!
Hahah I guess we are just a bunch of women who don’t like other women being exploited and ripped off by fake feminist, in a proverbial daylight and under disguise of helping.

What I find hilarious is that the thread really took off after Sarah Akwisombe sent us a middle fingered greeting from her insta live in Tesla, and encouraged us to “write tit about her” so she can “enjoy reading it later”, which then brought new people to Tattle and here we are 😏

I hope you still enjoy reading it Sarah, look you’ve made it, we are heading towards thread number 7 and you inspire us daily 🤣 hopefully you still find time to read here whilst trying to stay on top of deleting comments.

Ps, my phone’s autocorrect is no longer underlining Akwisombe so you made it to Apple dictionary too. Have a spliff tonight to celebrate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What I find hilarious is that the thread really took off after Sarah Akwisombe sent us a middle fingered greeting from her insta live in Tesla, and encouraged us to “write tit about her” so she can “enjoy reading it later”, which then brought new people to Tattle and here we are 😏

I hope you still enjoy reading it Sarah, look you’ve made it, we are heading towards thread number 7 and you inspire us daily 🤣 hopefully you still find time to read here whilst trying to stay on top of deleting comments.
As Sarah Akwisombe would probably love to say in her fake ghetto accent "chat tit, get banged" 😂😂😂😂

She literally goaded this, played up everywhere, mocked her victims, then is shocked that out of hundreds and hundreds of people she ripped off, a decent number have risen up and absolutely handed her arse on a plate.

How do I feel about the fact her world is literally burning all around her as a result of her own actions?

A picture speaks a thousand words:

ENSq5ch.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s looking crazzzy!🤪🤪

Reactions: 4
I suggest Sarah that you get in touch with your local bankrupt council and offer your services. They are clearly open to working with people that will offer them the world and produce nothing for a million. You could offer a refuse collection solution.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.