Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's following the #tarotcards on insta too, but... they aren't tarot cards. There have been SO MANY stories, films, warnings about messing with spiritual practices and how it always comes back to bite you, it's all about intention. The fact that Jen seems supportive of this new venture and hasn't totally fled the scene yet also says a lot about her I think.

Reactions: 9
Haha Top Trumps would be much more fitting for Sarah :ROFLMAO:
"IG Hustlers Top Trumps"

Bullshit back story score
Fake lifestyle photos score
Rented Tesla/Lambo/Rolex/Jewellery score
NLP capitalisation score
Inflated value score
Discounted price ending in a 7 score
False urgency score
Fake testimonial score
Bought followers score
Best selling author score

Actually........ There's not a big enough deck of cards for all these fuckers out there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LD really has one over SA his recent posts show deep reflection human approach to the suitation. We know it's a con and he has lost big time in this mess his family. How he has eluded to a come back in April. It's like this tit show is nothing to with him.

Reactions: 4
LD really has one over SA his recent posts show deep reflection human approach to the suitation. We know it's a con and he has lost big time in this mess his family. How he has eluded to a come back in April. It's like this tit show is nothing to with him.
I've said it before, the Davies brothers are without doubt unbelievably intelligent, emotionally aware and incredible thinkers & communicators. It's just a shame they've not applied it to good use.

Sarah Akwisombe on the other hand is nowhere near their level and has been eaten alive. But she's not emotionally intelligent enough to know how to handle the situation.

Reactions: 11
I've said it before, the Davies brothers are without doubt unbelievably intelligent, emotionally aware and incredible thinkers & communicators. It's just a shame they've not applied it to good use.

Sarah Akwisombe on the other hand is nowhere near their level and has been eaten alive. But she's not emotionally intelligent enough to know how to handle the situation.
I have to agree. He is posting is well planned and thought through. None of this hater non sense. Like is owning up to it without mentioning names it just about him and the work he doing. Plus there is no opportunity to comment like SA posts. All about his message end of! No response required.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree. He is posting is well planned and thought through. None of this hater non sense. Like is owning up to it without mentioning names it just about him and the work he doing. Plus there is no opportunity to comment like SA posts. All about his message end of! No response required.
I also think he/they has employed someone who has written his message for him. Since the tit hit the fan Rhys and Llewy's posts have been fairly well written whereas their posts prior to that were invariably gibberish with misued/made up words etc. They are shrewd operators for sure.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.