Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking with the song-title theme we have thread 5!

What has happened since the last thread started?

Well both Beccywatkinson and Panicthemother on instagram know the score.

Sarah and Jason are "Back like we never left".

Refinery29 did a story: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

The Legal and PR Team (if they exist) seem to keep scoring own goals.

I discovered Llewy and Rhys' past lives as ACTUAL MLM SALESBOTS. What a turn up for the books!

Sarah thinks people are holding her to unrealistic expectations. Where to start on that one?

Jason had a birthday. (Tinest party popper goes *phut* and ejects confetti over a 10 cm radius).

Sarah wants everyone to know she listens to cool music and smokes the ganj - she CANNOT be tamed.

Sarah is very keen to get honest feedback! She's not trying to build a case against people with valid grievances. No. Never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Refinery29 did a story: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

I discovered Llewy and Rhys' past lives as ACTUAL MLM SALESBOTS. What a turn up for the books!

Sarah thinks people are holding her to unrealistic expectations. Where to start on that one?

Jason had a birthday. (Tinest party popper goes *phut* and ejects confetti over a 10 cm radius).

Sarah wants everyone to know she listens to cool music and smokes the ganj - she CANNOT be tamed.

Sarah is very keen to get honest feedback! She's not trying to build a case against people with valid grievances. No. Never.
Thanks for the recap! 👍🏽🥳🤨

Reactions: 6
@skronkywildcat excellent recap.

Also:

SA wants everyone’s feedback. If you’ve given her your hard earned cash over the past six months, here you go:

Reactions: 5
@skronkywildcat excellent recap.

Also:

SA wants everyone’s feedback. If you’ve given her your hard earned cash over the past six months, here you go:

Brilliant 👍

Also don't forget yo screenshot your answers to ensure they can't be overlooked or "lost in a systems error" 🤔🤔

Anyone would think we're developing a sense of mistrust in SA 😂😂

• Haha

Great thread name 🤣

Oh sorry I wasn’t here away loving life being a girl boss and all that stuff 😂
Like this?!? 😂😂😂

irjx5if7pza11.jpg

In all seriousness though, I'm increasingly convinced that the "survey" is just a data gathering tool to allow them to try and build up supporting evidence to fight claims and action from the authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her reference just now to watch that other influencers (Grace Beverley?) story just shows how delusional SA. People aren’t critical because of your “success” or treating your different because you’re female.

There’s a group of women calling you out for misselling products, picking and choosing who to refund, all the while ignoring and blocking paying customers who dared raise the concern publicly then shaming them for speaking on an anonymous platform and finding support.

Be successful, just do it ethically and without “being a dick”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ladies, ladies, ladies!

I think it’s about time we banded together and got the bottom of this!

Reactions: 8
Like this?!? 😂😂😂

View attachment 291455

In all seriousness though, I'm increasingly convinced that the "survey" is just a data gathering tool to allow them to try and build up supporting evidence to fight claims and action from the authorities.
Literally have an old school mate who has just signed up for one of these product MLM businesses and her whole feed looks just like this! 😂

And I agree on the survey, I don’t trust it as they have already had A LOT of feedback that they have ignored

Reactions: 4
Literally have an old school mate who has just signed up for one of these product MLM businesses and her whole feed looks just like this! 😂

And I agree on the survey, I don’t trust it as they have already had A LOT of feedback that they have ignored
Could it be to obtain the names and addresses of those who aren’t happy and then try to block them? Search them on here? 🕵️‍♀️

I don’t trust the survey either. I’d avoid it to be honest.

And I’m another one who can’t get over the weed thing. Is she trying to be edgy or cool? Cos it just looks sad.

Her reference just now to watch that other influencers (Grace Beverley?) story just shows how delusional SA. People aren’t critical because of your “success” or treating your different because you’re female.

There’s a group of women calling you out for misselling products, picking and choosing who to refund, all the while ignoring and blocking paying customers who dared raise the concern publicly then shaming them for speaking on an anonymous platform and finding support.

Be successful, just do it ethically and without “being a dick”.
I managed to watch about 3 minutes of Grace Beverly’s stories & had to stop. It is very obvious it is scripted & she is reading off a screen. Plus long stories like those are so egotistical. Who has the time to watch you read a script that looks like it goes on for an hour judging by the amount of little dots at the top & what makes you think anyone is interested enough to watch all of it?

Reactions: 5
Also Gracie does seem to sell things other than snake oil while doing a degree. Uber priviliged moan though!

I filled it out with my details, why not, I stand by what I’ve said
Oh yeah me too. This will give them a lot more customer insight and I think they will use it to improve. Maybe I’m hopeful like that.

but yes, the whole thing of what he did to her, she did on her customers (fomo, scarcity tactics, aggressive upsells, the hustle, mis-selling of life-changing services!) is lost in all this “witch hunt” narrative.
There won’t be an apology and I think we have to accept it. And vote with where we put (or not put) our money going forward. It’s hard, if not impossible to rebuild trust now. Lesson learnt!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.