Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there ever was PR advice. And if SARAH AKWISOMBE was given some.. she CERTAINLY didn’t take it.... or, she didn’t take what she WANTED from it. The main point to take away is that LLEWY apologised..

have I got the NLP subliminal messaging right there?
She said that she had it and then ignored it as she absolutely HAD to speak out. I think that 3 days she went quiet was her listening than likely sacked them for saying things she didn’t want to hear.

As she’s so obnoxious that even when she paid people for advise she thinks she knows better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She keeps advertising her own clients without marking it as an ad...
one of them is clearly finished/quitting/not continuing coaching with her and she's still promoting her - desperately trying to prove she is adding value to her clients. although she doesn't care what people think.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The most dangerous person is Rhys Davies, there have been no accountability, he has harmed and abused people, stolen money and he won't pay anyone back. He has just bought a new car and he is about to launch a hypnosis and NLP training school. He is scum. What now?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
one of them is clearly finished/quitting/not continuing coaching with her and she's still promoting her - desperately trying to prove she is adding value to her clients. although she doesn't care what people think.
That’s so dodgy - she must be desperate

Reactions: 2
The most dangerous person is Rhys Davies, there have been no accountability, he has harmed and abused people, stolen money and he won't pay anyone back. He has just bought a new car and he is about to launch a hypnosis and NLP training school. He is scum. What now?
Another car? He's on a spending spree again - only last week it was his mum's house that he bought. Oh hold on..... We found out that was bullshit 😂😂😂

Rhys does seem like a dangerous man that's for sure.

was him buying his mums house bullshit? him launching a NLP school is scary. He is going to duck up a lot of people.

Reactions: 4
was him buying his mums house bullshit? him launching a NLP school is scary. He is going to duck up a lot of people.
Well unless something changes on the Land Registry in the next couple of weeks, there's absolute proof it is. He's posted before apparently to have bought her house and the land registry records proved otherwise. So unless he somehow managed to progress a REALLY fast Right To Buy purchase for his mum, gifting her the money to complete the transaction, it's unlikely to be true.

There were screenshots of the land registry documents further back in this thread.

Of course, we may be proven wrong in a short while, who knows what the next twist and turn will be in this shitshow.

As for the NLP school, yes, terrifying. It'll be the same "training trainers to train trainers" as with their life coaching academy, flooding the market with underskilled coach practitioners who could do real harm to clients.

Well, it is probably quite easy for Llewy to have his photo taken in Smyths Toy Superstore with an empty basket. Implying he could buy it all but his basket (bank account) is empty. I believe he left Sarah to sort it all out, probably because he has no cash flow at all. He is a typical bragger with nothing to back it up.

I'm still shocked that such a woke, streetwise, life experienced person like SA fell for his waffle.

I am sending an email to David Shepherd who has qualified them to let him know they are criminals and conmen, and that I will be going to the press to expose him for not checking who he qualifies, does anyone else want to do the same?

[email protected]

Reactions: 9

I'm still shocked that such a woke, streetwise, life experienced person like SA fell for his waffle.
😂 she’s not any of those things, she grew up in a middle class household and just likes “street” style and trainers.

Her BLM tirade outed her lack of “woke” ness

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she thinks she’s ‘street’ because she styled trainers on mannequins in JD sports ( she actually said she that in an interview ) . She grew up middle class household with professional parents .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🥴🙄
I think so too, I had a look again at it! I think one of her followers does something similar with these cards
She talks SO MUCH about what she does and how she does it, and she never talks about why. There’s no intention, no heart. No connection to what she’s producing. People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. I wish she would take a step back and spend some time with herself.
[/QUOTE]
😂 she’s not any of those things, she grew up in a middle class household and just likes “street” style and trainers.

Her BLM tirade outed her lack of “woke” ness
Exactly 😂 Sarah is far from “WOKE”!

Reactions: 4
So do we know yet if these are tarot cards or not? As it seems Sarah's not sure herself.

So do we know yet if these are tarot cards or not? As it seems Sarah's not sure herself.
They are. Cause they are saved as such on her own laptop, the mock ups and the website file name both refer to tarot cards, on her own screen. I have screenshotted it as her snotty witch answer made me so angry. How dare she treat someone like that.

Reactions: 7
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

SARAH definitely WANTS to learn a few lessons from him - LLEWY'S shown that taking a LENGTH of time out means he came come back AGAIN looking human rather than as bad as her..... 😂🤣😉
Don’t ever be fooled by these people. It’s all
a hustle.,,I’m sure he will be onto the next thing ASAP 😁🤨

Well, it is probably quite easy for Llewy to have his photo taken in Smyths Toy Superstore with an empty basket. Implying he could buy it all but his basket (bank account) is empty. I believe he left Sarah to sort it all out, probably because he has no cash flow at all. He is a typical bragger with nothing to back it up.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.