Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
These latest stories sound painfully like she's about to write another book or run another course where she "helps" other women through difficult times. For a hefty fee, natch. Lack of professional quals not an issue as per.
"Has the patriarchy made you accidentally have an affair, fuck up a business and rip off loads of women for over a million pounds? I know how you feel. I'm Sarah Akwisombe, #bossbabe at Bullshit Business School - and I'm running a special 6 month Feminist Accelerator Mastermind Accountability Power Manifestation Ultra Class.

Normally this costs £84Bn a month but if YOU sign up NOW because you DESERVE It and want to TAKE ACTION then it's just £177 (remember it has to end in a 7) a month.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!! Sign up NOW and be one of the FIRST and you'll get this extra VALUE STACK worth £56,000:

- Some wierd AF videos of me grinding on a yoga mat at 5am!!!
- an angry bald man shouting at you!!
- some pictures of the angry bald man's rented car!
- The EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to get extra ripped off by an angry bald man and his coked up brother!
- a SHOEBOX full of feathers, stones and a couple of tarot cards!!
- some IG stories with fake testimonials and NLP mindset trickery to keep you hooked!!

And as if that's not enough! The 25 best students that I trick/coerce into paying even more money get to come away on a weekend away so I can get some illicit shagging done and the shout man gets to rant at you the next morning!*

*please note you need to pay your own accommodation, food, drinks and travel.

HOW FUCKING AMAZING IS THIS?!?

YOU DESERVE THIS!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Sticking with the song-title theme we have thread 5!

What has happened since the last thread started?

Well both Beccywatkinson and Panicthemother on instagram know the score.

Sarah and Jason are "Back like we never left".

Refinery29 did a story: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

The Legal and PR Team (if they exist) seem to keep scoring own goals.

I discovered Llewy and Rhys' past lives as ACTUAL MLM SALESBOTS. What a turn up for the books!

Sarah thinks people are holding her to unrealistic expectations. Where to start on that one?

Jason had a birthday. (Tinest party popper goes *phut* and ejects confetti over a 10 cm radius).

Sarah wants everyone to know she listens to cool music and smokes the ganj - she CANNOT be tamed.

Sarah is very keen to get honest feedback! She's not trying to build a case against people with valid grievances. No. Never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
After a bastard of a day coming on too Llewy’s post has me laughing. Is he being sincere, not a chance.

Wouldn’t even be surprised if he saw her post today and thought this is right time.

He’s doing what Sarah tried to do just 1000x better.

SA. It’s over babes.

#6 I’m totally tragic, all that’s left is to fake magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gaslit

Refund wise I have had to come to terms with the fact I'm not going to get a refund for Smashing It months 1&2. I've spent too much time on this crap as it is. I like how she claimed in one of her videos the money was gone - he'd long had it and probably spent it on a car. Then in other posts she lost half a million (still 500k left then Sarah?) and that's before Money and Manifesting, the book, and everything else she did pre April. I had hoped they'd do the right thing but it seems, it's all about keeping hold of the bad vibe cash from Smashing It so the "reno" can carry on.

God knows what she actually believes to be the truth but if she thinks she's feminist and complaining customers aren't she's wrong. If I'd paid him I'd be taking my refund request there. I'm all for women making a shit load of cash, or not, running a business, or not, working a 9-5, choosing not to work, raising kids, remaining childfree, basically doing whatever makes them happy - good for them. Just don't screw a load of other women over in the process.

She introduced a total fraud to her paying customers, got them to part with endless streams of cash, subjected everyone to constant NLP selling techniques, moaned on video when people complained, failed to do basics like set homework properly, make worksheets, upload lives in a timely fashion, etc. created a group with no community moderation, stopped the programme early, told everyone her work was shit, then denied it, then told everyone he's a Narcisstic abuser, then expected everyone to be cool they were given personal development advice from him, and then was rude and sneering when she got called out.

I think she thinks anyone complaining is a jealous, anti-female relic of a bygone age who thinks a woman's place is in the home, who has nothing better to do than shit on another woman's success. Couldn't be further from the truth. We're simply not into bullshit and screwing women over then crying troll when they wake up to what was going on and complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think saying the kids need a welfare check is going a bit far. They Are clearly loved and always look well looked after, S and J are both good parents, and their shady business practices have nothing to do with the kids welfare/safety.

Reactions: 31

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Another interesting find tonight 😊😊

Clearly lots of people looking into what's going on, going by the amount of suggested search terms when you put Sarah Akwisombe into Google:

Screenshot_20201104_194934.jpg

But it gets better. I'm going to guess those deleted videos of hers (linked to on here by someone - thank you ❤) where she refers to "Llewy" by mistake a couple of times when talking about the shitshow and affair (mostly she uses nonspecific language in it but slips up a couple of times over a couple of videos) are getting a decent amount of views.

People are searching for "sarah akwisombe Louis" so are obviously seeing the video and trying to find out what is going on and who this "Louis" is. Now I may be adding 2 and 2 to get 5, but anyone who is directly connected knows who he is, so this is pretty indicative that new people are becoming aware of the scam and doing their own research. FANTASTIC 👍👍👍

Screenshot_20201104_194955.jpg

But it gets better!!!!

People are searching for her Wikipedia page. So far it's unclaimed but links to it exist due to a small credit on a Tinchy Stryder record:

Screenshot_20201104_195043.jpg

So the burning question is do I create that Wikipedia page, linking it to these threads, the Refinery29 and iNews articles as well as the recovered links to all her videos/posts where it comes out about her fuck ups and ripping all these women off......??? 🤔🤔🤔

That would certainly satisfy the curiosity of those people searching out Sarah Akwisombe Wikipedia 🤯🤯🤯😂😂😂

🙉🙈🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
The mercenary in me keeps thinking I might very quickly launch a competitor business, undercut her on price, beat her on service & delivery, and use my connections and expertise in ecommerce & digital marketing to go directly after her target audience 🤔🤔

I'm pretty sure I could be live and trading inside 24 hours from her launch and not just pull the rug from under her feet, set it on fire and post the ashes back through the letterbox 😂😂😂

Then I'll sell a course valued at £2500.00, down to £197.00 (if you sign up NOW!!) called "Slashing It - how to thrive not just survive in the world of ecommerce without needing fake #bossbabes"

😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tony Arnold

Full disclosure - I find myself on Tattle to find out how a story I idly started following online a couple of years ago might end.. I'd never even heard of Sarah Akwisombe until she popped up on some Champions of Mind FB post a couple of months back (it would almost definitely have been a "meet my student who's made a MILLION POUNDS in FIVE MINUTES through working with me" post. So I come to this the opposite way round to most here I guess..

I met one of The Twins in a gym two years ago. He mentioned (in vague terms) that he was into branding and marketing online - it's kind of my area so my interest was piqued and I had to check the Champions Of Mind thing out.

I think it probably took half an hour to surmise that it was all f**king shonky:

Very obviously paid-for Insta followers and Likes (ie posts would have virtually no engagement for weeks and weeks then Likes would jump by a factor of 50, for a week, with no real interaction in comments. Then drop back to naff all.

A YouTube channel with sub-1000 subscribers - (def worth a watch though, if only for the entertaining pseudo-international playboy/entrepreneur videos. It's cheap these days to a have a freelance video guy to follow you around here and there. It means f**k all.)

Endless posting about ventures that never, ever get mentioned again: nutritional supplements, a whisky business, property investor partnerships, something about protection dogs. Like real, actual businesses - that never happen.

Freely available info on Companies House that shows nothing like the amount of revenue being bragged about.

I could go on..

What I can't fathom is how someone like SA who professes to be a business coach (worthy of charging, what, £30k a year for 1-2-1s!?) can't spend an hour doing the most basic due diligence on someone who she ends up partnering with. It's almost like a) she doesn't know what she's doing or b) she knew exactly what she was doing.

Either way, I hope those owed £££ from all this get it back...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

OmyOmy

If in doubt, do a podcast about it :rolleyes:
Seriously??? She is as eloquent as any Donald Trump speech. Taking 45 minutes in her insta live when in reality it should have been v short & to the point. LD & I are no longer working together due to unforeseen circumstances. So as a result we will be refunding any course not completed or started & will be in touch with everyone individually in the next 7 days. Please expect to receive your refunds within dates X & Y. Smashing it will resume albeit with myself in a month with a discount of 50% so if you wish to continue with it there is the option to do so with a 50% refund available on the remaining sessions. I apologise sincerely to all of my students & I hope to see you all on here soon. In the next month I am taking a break from social media to focus on rectifying this situation & send out the revised curriculum for SI to those who will continue to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hollyxx

I am from a business background and I just can’t fathom wtf she is doing.

Sarah if you’re reading this... why didn’t you just email all your clients saying you were stopping the course, issued them a refund.... announced on social media the course was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.... cracked on with your life and then did other courses you knew would be beneficial to your clients.

I just don’t get it!!

I would never ever consider paying for a course from her because her business sense is just so off. Stuff happens in business all the time where the shit hits the fan. You compensate your clients, you carry on.

We didn’t need to know about the affair. You could have just cancelled it low key.

This is so unprofessional, I don’t know what type of person would buy a business course off her now.... but it won’t be me (who previously was her target market)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I had never heard of Tattle before, had a look at some of the other threads since and they are bitching, but I can see why because of the fakery, Hinch being an example, my 20 ish kids follow some of those and it’s so unreal. The difference I see here is that there is so much intelligence and compassion. I did the MM course because I bought the hype and thought my kids should do it, but they refused, guess why, they thought it was shite. So I did it and watched it all unfurl. I have a great 9-5, at the top of my game, also done 5 years freelance so that’s what sucked me in, no perm job is for sure. This has been a revelation about social media for me. Keep going ladies, you all rock xxx
Tattle has ended up existing because it’s impossible to have any interaction with influencers unless it’s on their terms. The Instagram narrative is entirely controlled by the content providers who manipulate the whole platform and get rich by doing so. I don’t deny that there is hard work needed to be an influencer, most of this work is continually cleansing your platform from any criticism or negativity to be able to attract brand deals/sell products. I work in an industry that is heavily regulated and negative criticism is very intense - part of my job role is dealing with complaints. Sometimes it will make me cry and feel frustrated. I can’t delete people, comments or complaints or pretend things haven’t happened though, I have an obligation to look into each complaint objectively and due diligence is tiring but essential. But I can walk away from it at 5pm on a Friday - I am not my job. My personal life is mine and has zero relevance to my work life.

Yes a lot of the threads can read as bitchy and this one feels different (I’ve been following it for that reason) although I think over time this happens because the influencers never ever take any accountability for their actions and continue to grow and scam/fleece followers for money. Some people will be jealous of other peoples achievements yeah. But in the modern day IG world, barely any of these influencers are earning money morally or presenting themselves honestly. They sell their souls for money to you and I who work hard, and then cry when things aren’t going their way. No one is making them live this life, it’s because they think they are special and talented and a normal job is beneath them and boring. Mrs Hinch is claiming she has no idea how she got famous 😒 and millions of people telling her she ‘deserves’ her fairy tale life.

Fact is they have no talent or actual skills and end up on IG because working in a 9-5 job usually doesn’t work out for them, they don’t get on well with other people or following rules. they think it’s much harder work being an influencer than normal people and are far more special and deserving to enjoy the fruits of their labour no matter how many people they had to fleece to get there. There are not enough rules or regulation on social media, in the real world in a real job SA would have been sacked for fraud by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I’m sure her kids are fine they seem like well looked after children apart from their mums head is firmly planted up her own arse and dreaming of her next Del Boy scheme .

• Haha
  • Heart

kitsunecrumpet

Tbh I'm not surprised at all at LD's post. This man has been professionally conning people for a DECADE. It's a polished act, he's a master manipulator and it's actually quite scary. He knows all eyes are on him right now, and what do narcs and psychopaths do when everyone's watching? Act charming. Mimic real human emotion. Just to suck you back in. Don't fall for it brave women of Tattle !

• Heart
I run a business and I wouldn’t expect anyone to care about what I’m going through emotionally. People buy from me for a service - it’s the cold reality of what business is. If people care about me beyond that, then that’s an added bonus. If I fuck people over accidentally or not (which I won’t), then I don’t expect them to care about my reasonings. I just expect them to do what any customer would do and ask for a refund/some compensation/some alternative offering. End of. The people here are here because they either A) want fair compensation for poor business practices or B) want to see the people who’ve been negatively affected get fair compensation for poor business practices.

I could safely say that 99.9% of people here don’t care about any of the other fluff around that. Why should people need to go to the effort of researching for hours or asking SA directly about the unnecessary details? That’s not the customer’s job.

Yes, this might’ve all been a huge mistake and unintentional and SA may feel terrible about it all. But that doesn’t matter. If customers have been hurt, then you do anything you can to protect the customer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

kitsunecrumpet

Hello cool cats and kittens !
Coming out of Tattle retirement because WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!
The new tarot thing has me actually cackling. Because I had unfollowed and distanced myself from this mess I had a lot to catch up on, well done to all of you detectives for your BOSS work (lol).
I'm not one to gatekeep, I think it's wrong to judge people for getting into new things and being curious. But there are two things that really drive me up the wall with this woman :

1. The lack of steps between being an uneducated blank slate on a subject and suddenly deciding you will make money from that subject. Now, we all know this is a pattern by now, but seeing it happen so shamelessly after such a huge scandal is just... what ?!?!!!? Literally imagine deciding opening a bakery and taking zero classes whatsoever, no specific business coaching, employing other people to do the actual baking (she's outsourcing the design.... again) and then call yourself a master baker and opening up shop a few days later ? This latest faff feels just as random and reckless. This is what has absolutely convinced me that she's a narcissist. These people are empty shells : they feed off other people's creative energy all the time, but they have no true passion, no ulterior motive but their own gain. It is sickening to watch. I already had zero respect for her but the bar is in hell by now. Which brings me to my second point....

2. I am utterly fascinated by the way she is shaping her own world and narrative. The way she has stonewalled her customers saying "business was delivered". And the best part : how she has repeatedly talked about how she "nearly destroyed her family" and "nearly destroyed her business". Now, what happens to her family should be out of the picture. We don't really care, although of course we wish no harm. But how dare she say she "nearly" destroyed her business ??? Honey take our word for it, you have ! She lost thousands of followers and paying customers, pushed many of them towards highly dangerous individuals, obliterated her credibility and reputation. That business is DEAD. Like having-whole-articles-about-you-DEAD.
Can you as business owners imagine the guilt if hundreds of your customers had been emotionally abused and conned through your own negligence and oversight? Just the thought makes me sweat.

BUT. There are some positives in there. One : I have learned so much about what NOT to do, and that teaching was all free haha. Two : it's funny that her new thing is a new tarot deck because my favourite project I ever did was a custom tarot deck for my partner with us as characters, as a Christmas gift. It took me hundreds of hours to illustrate and I taught myself to read cards so I could gift a reading of our future together to him too. Spending 200 hours on a gift using actual hard-earned skills? SA COULD NEVER! It makes me feel so empowered in my skills and worth to look back at that deck. Honestly this whole situation has made me realise how much of what I thought I needed to hear from someone else was already within myself. Hope you brave ladies know this too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Antonina

Chatty Member
Lllewy boy definitely outsmarted her, he went private, didn’t tell a bunch of stranger of his affair, came back and apologised. Sarah is playing tough girl, told us all she shagged her mentor, that she no longer trusts her intuition and now designed an intuition deck of cards with pizza and poo on it.

• Haha
I am so sad she is even venturing into the spiritual world. I know not everyone on here believes in a bit of woo, but I do and I’ve spent years upon years on my own personal journey through it and I’m only now in a place where I could even consider using what I know to help other people.

You can’t just wake up one day and decide to design a Tarot deck. I think it might be an affirmation deck, but even at that, the energy with which it was made is not wholesome and anyone connected to anything spiritual will know that. It’s becoming a bit of a trend to jump on - ‘buy some crystals and a tarot deck and you’ll look cool!’ ... but like anything, it can come with its dangers too. Definitely not to be taken lightly.

Through any kind of spiritual work, intention is key. It seems her intention is always financial gain and that is not heart-led or kind. Perhaps if her intention was in the right place then things would work out better. There’s a lot of introspective work to be done first though, away from the public eye. She needs to reconnect with herself.

• Heart
I had never heard of Tattle before, had a look at some of the other threads since and they are bitching, but I can see why because of the fakery, Hinch being an example, my 20 ish kids follow some of those and it’s so unreal. The difference I see here is that there is so much intelligence and compassion. I did the MM course because I bought the hype and thought my kids should do it, but they refused, guess why, they thought it was shite. So I did it and watched it all unfurl. I have a great 9-5, at the top of my game, also done 5 years freelance so that’s what sucked me in, no perm job is for sure. This has been a revelation about social media for me. Keep going ladies, you all rock xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really hate what she's trying to do now. And she will find many young witches who will follow her. Anyone who's serious about any kind of magickal practice wouldn't touch it with a f*cking stick. It's offensive for so many reasons, including millions of women who got... I don't know, burned on the stake or drowned across the years. Please stop Sarah.
I couldn’t agree more with this. I’ve got family that comes from this lineage and myself included and the misalignment is clear as day. Anyone that practices any of these beliefs with seriousness and the respect it deserves will see through this in a minute. This is not a millennial trend to jump on. This is rooted in spiritual practices NOT AN
RE-BRAND.

Please don’t disrespect us.

if you’re genuinely interested in these practices (beyond pulling cards, crystals - which are so problematic too as even the ‘ethical’ ones result in destruction and sometimes death of the countries these are extracted from and burning palo santo - you acknowledge the problem but continue to burn it, this stuff is sacred in some cultures) then by all means learn, read, research. This stuff takes years, generations to really understand - and a lot of pain. Some pink branding and pretty gifs? PLEASE.

• Heart
Reactions: 22