Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the one show warning people of online courses and to ensure they check reviews using search engines, check accreditation’s and it’s said for those who are private and not state run that they’re more dodgy! More highlighting for these dick Turpin types !! You’re going doooown!! Sarah! and not on Lewy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fair play to him for eating humble 🥧 let’s hope his actions going forward match his words

Have noticed the “look at me, I’m just a Dad in a toy shop” strategy of the pic though, so playing close attention to the potential for NLP Mind game 💩
It’s all part of his manipulation tactics. He thinks he’s smart. He sat back and watched the mess that unfolded by being defensive and not taking any accountability, so he had no choice but to use this approach. If he ‘holds his hands up’ to his ‘bad decisions’ and tries to play the ‘human’ card to try and be ‘relatable’ it shuts people down and leaves no openings for any come backs. He’s been in this game long enough to know how to play it. The only thing he’s sorry for is that he got exposed for the empty steroid pumped up, MLM imposter he is. Remember he’s a professional con man with NLP knowledge coming out of his arse. He mainly targets women, so thinks he can appeal to their ‘forgiving/understanding nature.’ 🙄

Not sure who exactly he’s apologising to, as he’s blocked everyone he fucked over 🙄 All hot air, as usual. That’s literally all he’s good at. Empty words. Trying to repair his reputation ready for his same old antics in the new year.

As for that pathetic photo in a toy shop...please don’t insult us, you silly little boy. So transparent it’s actually ridiculously embarrassing.

Tbh I'm not surprised at all at LD's post. This man has been professionally conning people for a DECADE. It's a polished act, he's a master manipulator and it's actually quite scary. He knows all eyes are on him right now, and what do narcs and psychopaths do when everyone's watching? Act charming. Mimic real human emotion. Just to suck you back in. Don't fall for it brave women of Tattle !
YES YES AND YES!! Sneaky little bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So do we know yet if these are tarot cards or not? As it seems Sarah's not sure herself.
They were tarot cards until Tattle folk commented that it was unethical and making a mockery of those genuinely into spiritualism etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched the one show warning people of online courses and to ensure they check reviews using search engines, check accreditation’s and it’s said for those who are private and not state run that they’re more dodgy! More highlighting for these dick Turpin types !! You’re going doooown!! Sarah! and not on Lewy!
All the more important we keep using the full name of Sarah Akwisombe on all thread posts. These threads are doing great on search, and so anyone searching her out in future will find these and other related content, and that will hopefully warn them off.

Equally, it should show up in any corporate due diligence, preventing any major companies working with her again, making it harder for her to build trust/establish authority off the back of a big brand's reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am sending an email to David Shepherd who has qualified them to let him know they are criminals and conmen, and that I will be going to the press to expose him for not checking who he qualifies, does anyone else want to do the same?

[email protected]
100% this, I'm in.

Not sure there’s is one? My PayPal claim was refused
I sadly feel resigned to not getting a refund now, but I'm committed to expose the scum in any way I can. And if that means creating endless IG accounts because I get blocked each time, bring it on.

Last edited:
Man, this woman’s so bait. Homie, your mask slipped n your bougie’s showing n no amount of role playin Gandalf the white gone convince people yr not golum.

Ignore the superficial adoration on her page ladies, her inner circle is crumbling, she just a try hard has-been to those who matter. Trust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sending an email to David Shepherd who has qualified them to let him know they are criminals and conmen, and that I will be going to the press to expose him for not checking who he qualifies, does anyone else want to do the same?
[email protected]

I am going to email him tomorrow and tell him he needs to know he has certified criminals.

• Heart
She keeps advertising her own clients without marking it as an ad...
It’s only an ad if her client is paying her. Money has to exchange hands. I suspect this is nothing more than a shout out to say hey I have a client. I’m not dead in the water yet.

[email protected]

I am going to email him tomorrow and tell him he needs to know he has certified criminals.
I think David Shepherd is just as much of a delusional freak as Sarah Akwiscombe and Lewllyn Davis. https://www.davidshephard.com/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.