Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ilovemarshmallows i don’t want anything to do with anything that SA creates now and if Jen stands by this abysmal behaviour from her in “sisterhood” I’d have to question working with her too sadly.

I can’t fault Jens work at all but to allow SAs total disrespect and endangerment of the community and not encourage her to acknowledge it let alone apologise/make amends is unacceptable.

I’m all for love and light but shadow needs to be faced too and Sarah’s actions these past two weeks are not it.

I’m still waiting for BA refund money to hit too... 7 working days tomorrow. I’ll be claiming refunds for the fraudulent workshops too

I hesitated using the f word, but that’s what this is. It’s fraud...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And also Mimis Pantry left SI a while ago saying it was a farce and disorganised so why the sudden uturn!?
Thank you! Someone speaking sense. Those posts on the gram are orchestrated by SA. She signed them off with a like. Who would do that. It looks desparate. And then suddenly they are being shared in tattle.....to change opinion....I haven’t spent a whole day reading 50 pages on SA to be told she’s innocent. That’s time I won’t get back. Yes she may have been brainwashed but there were clearly a lot of warning signs before she made a mil, we know that from all the women that left the course a while back. She didn’t do a thing until last week and I’m still not clear that was a unturn. It feels to me like the situation was forced. And if she is as blameless as some would like to portray, why isn’t she speaking out herself? Why is she looking for people to ‘have her back’? Doesn’t sound like a brainwashed person to me.

This is what I think has happened. All these women posting all of a sudden trashing LD and praising poor S who is the victim and ‘has no fault’... are not a coincidence.

Someone in the SI Facebook group was saying that Sarah selected a few people and created a new exclusive group just for those who were still supporting her, supposedly to run the new course by herself or what not.

I think in the group, she has discussed with these ladies about how bad L is and how all of them, including her, are such victims. She probably told them that it’s all of them’s responsibility to fix this, as they are the business women of the future etc, BUT she herself cannot publicly go and do this because of their business partnership with L... but the others can start the movement and be the change.

S is definitely behind this whole thing. Especially since she's never bothered to engage with people before, she doesn't even follow her own customers... and all of a sudden she immediately finds all these women’s posts who throw rocks a L? Right when she’s on her alleged ‘social media break’?
Yassss!

Thanks because I’ve been stressing about it, my friend just said to me, if you get a nasty reply to an honest email then you know you’ve done the right thing because they aren’t as nice as you thought! I suffer with anxiety so I hate doing stuff like this but I can’t let it go.
Whatever response you do get, keep that paper trail. May come in handy later

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re the previous comment about SA being a hardcore Croydon girl, her upbringing was comfortable and middle class through and through! So the working class thing is nothing more than an affectation.

Has anybody contacted a journalist about all of this in case they’re interested? The Daily Mail might well pick it up.

I think it’s absolutely disgusting the way she has got so much money out of people, then flaunted how much money she made out of them on her insta, then did a tearful poor me video where she said she was going to blow off steam by driving her Tesla. duck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a post on the M&M Facebook group that they were doing the gathering this time round too. Jen mentioned she'd spoken to SA about it yesterday.

SA really does need to say something. Doing nothing is now causing more damage.

Reactions: 1
Re the previous comment about SA being a hardcore Croydon girl, her upbringing was comfortable and middle class through and through! So the working class thing is nothing more than an affectation.

Has anybody contacted a journalist about all of this in case they’re interested? The Daily Mail might well pick it up.

I think it’s absolutely disgusting the way she has got so much money out of people, then flaunted how much money she made out of them on her insta, then did a tearful poor me video where she said she was going to blow off steam by driving her Tesla. duck off!!!
I’ve spoken to a couple of friends with magazine/journo contacts. Will update if anything is picked up,

Reactions: 6
@InstaCasualty the only thing I would add to your earlier recap is that one of the women who spoke out against dodgy coaches was coached by LD's twin, so it is spreading further than just LD and SA and the SI group. People introduced by SA to LD, LD introduces RD to SI group albeit just through exposure to his own Instagram and more unsuspecting people get given piss poor advice and CONstantly upsold to.

@marmitesandwichesfortea slightly baffled why you were given a link to post in a facebook group about it? Why did she not just reply to your email in full? I'm sick to death of these groups now.

Even if SA feels conned and guilty and bad for not doing her due diligence before introducing him to her market and wrecking her brand in the process her public silence on the fallout means more women are likely to fall foul of Tit and twit. For any outsider they are going to think she burned out.

Sarah if you are reading this: email all of SI with an apology, stop directing people to new groups, admit you fell out with Llewy, admit he's not who you thought he was, refund all of the SI members without them having to ask or at least offer it in full. If they choose not to take it that's up to them. I was fine with the earlier content of the course but now I know he's a liar with zero credentials I don't trust the content delivered.
She’s getting you to post in the group so she can take rhe ownership of any responses out of your hands and you have no paper trail. She can delete that group anytime she wants. You need to try and get a response via email too if you can. Realise it’s difficult.

Reactions: 4
I may be naive but I think refunds (that were promised) will be made soon - it would be so stupid not to. Weird about the delay though...

Reactions: 1
Good points Getyourheaddown , she was bold as duck last few months and seemed quite at ease with it all , no bleeping way should she be able to just walk away and start signing people up to other courses . If she ripped me off no way in the world would I go schmooze with her in other meetings .She’s nuts if she thinks she can just carry on as usual no questions asked .

Reactions: 3
Yes I asked for refund for group coaching which was yet to start but paid for ages ago. They said yes v quickly and sent a PayPal refund email. That was thurs and haven't see the money come through yet
She’ll be taking legal advice that’s for sure. I hope some of you women can do the same.

I also don’t understand people saying it’s nothing to do with Sarah she practically fed you to the dogs with this guy .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@InstaCasualty the only thing I would add to your earlier recap is that one of the women who spoke out against dodgy coaches was coached by LD's twin, so it is spreading further than just LD and SA and the SI group. People introduced by SA to LD, LD introduces RD to SI group albeit just through exposure to his own Instagram and more unsuspecting people get given piss poor advice and CONstantly upsold to.
thanks @gaslit - I had no idea that one of these women was coached by Rhys. It's like bloody coronavirus - spreads fast. This explains the silly posts and stories by Rhys today - absolute dross about being thrown to the wolves and all that shite.

Rhys's Pieces aka his stories today are gold by the way. He's defending his honour there with his 'coaching' clients giving him testimonials. First of all - have a good look at him. He's averting his eyes, at one point closing them when speaking - classic signs of lying. This is when people are trying to recall the story they are telling rather than tell the truth which is ironic given that he's talking about transparency there. Note he's not calling out 'online trolls' anymore. I think they've had a pow wow and realised that just drives more traffic here. Now that insta story broke some of the other SI clients Llewy's poached are going to leave so looks like Rhys is carrying the can while his brother lies low.

The testimonials look just sad given what we know about these men and how they con people - sorry. The unnamed clients (funny he's not tagged them - just in case they get sent intel) all look nervous like they've been given the same script to read and the videos have a vibe like they've been kidnapped and doing videos to family and friends to bail them out! What has he told them to make them do it? Were they too scared to say no? And that slightly anxious man at the start of the video - he's talking he's being coached to have a successful coaching business. It's a dream inside of a dream inside of con. Terrible. Also notice - they have all 'just had a session' and talk vaguely about content of it and how motivating it was. Not about actual results they have achieved.

Someone posted screenshots from Rhys's stories earlier where he was talking derisively about 'suicidal middle aged men' coming to him for advice. This is bleeping tragic. Part of why men of that age have such high suicide rate especially in those age groups is because they feel inadequate and are unable to communicate because of the toxic masculinity expectations that society and other men (and women) place on them - of the sort that Rhys and his idiotic brother are hawking around as a solution. Get abs and get rich. Get cars and pneumatic blonde wife. Get the watches and the whisky cabinet and you'll be happy. duck off you poisonous twit. You are part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly Instacasualty toxic masculinity is why so many men end up in mess they don’t need these two meat heads telling them how to live .

Reactions: 2
thanks @gaslit - I had no idea that one of these women was coached by Rhys. It's like bloody coronavirus - spreads fast. This explains the silly posts and stories by Rhys today - absolute dross about being thrown to the wolves and all that shite.

Rhys's Pieces aka his stories today are gold by the way. He's defending his honour there with his 'coaching' clients giving him testimonials. First of all - have a good look at him. He's averting his eyes, at one point closing them when speaking - classic signs of lying. This is when people are trying to recall the story they are telling rather than tell the truth which is ironic given that he's talking about transparency there. Note he's not calling out 'online trolls' anymore. I think they've had a pow wow and realised that just drives more traffic here. Now that insta story broke some of the other SI clients Llewy's poached are going to leave so looks like Rhys is carrying the can while his brother lies low.

The testimonials look just sad given what we know about these men and how they con people - sorry. The unnamed clients (funny he's not tagged them - just in case they get sent intel) all look nervous like they've been given the same script to read and the videos have a vibe like they've been kidnapped and doing videos to family and friends to bail them out! What has he told them to make them do it? Were they too scared to say no? And that slightly anxious man at the start of the video - he's talking he's being coached to have a successful coaching business. It's a dream inside of a dream inside of con. Terrible. Also notice - they have all 'just had a session' and talk vaguely about content of it and how motivating it was. Not about actual results they have achieved.

Someone posted screenshots from Rhys's stories earlier where he was talking derisively about 'suicidal middle aged men' coming to him for advice. This is bleeping tragic. Part of why men of that age have such high suicide rate especially in those age groups is because they feel inadequate and are unable to communicate because of the toxic masculinity expectations that society and other men (and women) place on them - of the sort that Rhys and his idiotic brother are hawking around as a solution. Get abs and get rich. Get cars and pneumatic blonde wife. Get the watches and the whisky cabinet and you'll be happy. duck off you poisonous twit. You are part of the problem.
@InstaCasualty I'm always nodding my head furiously when reading your posts!

(also, 'Rhys's Pieces' is gold)

• Heart

And what about the publishers of her book... publishing a book from someone who is align with fraud. Journalists would have a field day with this. Also more people need to be aware of this tit. I watched the podcasts of her being interviewed Being Alphie and can’t believe the cockiness. It wasn’t that long ago she did that and she was bigging up Llewy and knew exactly what she was doing. The way she said yeah I had/have no strategy for this... we just want to rinse it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
@InstaCasualty I'm always nodding my head furiously when reading your posts!

(also, 'Rhys's Pieces' is gold)
Thanks :) To be fair I am absolutely and utterly biased against MLMs of any kind having lost a good mate to one as I was the 'dead wood' and this whole saga really brought forward a lot of memories for me of my good friend just becoming this weird bot spouting nonsense (while ripping off women in the process) and bleating about female empowerment. I have looked intro MLMs a lot and I cannot for the life of me believe that this toxic unethical shite is not banned.

I think either it @Rainbowsandglitter or @Squirrelfriend who came up with Reece's Pieces - it made me laugh earlier so I recycled it but I can't take credit for it. It is inspired.

Reactions: 8

That reminds me after watching Rhys’s testimonials that every single one of the people that they repost Singing their praises all use the same buzz words. I remember thinking weeks ago, why was everyone saying MIND BLOWN in their stories, pretty weird to see that many people all use the same language like robots. Then I watched Rhys’s stories and there it was again someone’s mind being blown.

I also don’t understand people saying it’s nothing to do with Sarah she practically fed you to the dogs with this guy .
This pack mentality of support in the absolute vacuum of any communication or consistent and considerate action from Sarah Akwisombe is beyond me

They’ve all got Stockholm syndrome, don’t want to believe they were had.

Smart people get conned too, they took advantage of over trusting people that judge others by their own high standards. I’m as embarrassed about it as the next person but would rather face it and move on.

Reactions: 5
Thanks :) To be fair I am absolutely and utterly biased against MLMs of any kind having lost a good mate to one as I was the 'dead wood' and this whole saga really brought forward a lot of memories for me of my good friend just becoming this weird bot spouting nonsense (while ripping off women in the process) and bleating about female empowerment. I have looked intro MLMs a lot and I cannot for the life of me believe that this toxic unethical shite is not banned.

I think either it @Rainbowsandglitter or @Squirrelfriend who came up with Reece's Pieces - it made me laugh earlier so I recycled it but I can't take credit for it. It is inspired.
Haha it was me . Reece’s pieces and lousylu. I hadn’t realised it was rhys. But that’s their calling that or twit and twit, thing 1 and thing 2 or just Dumb and dumber ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.