Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you take time out to email her requesting a full refund and you get a rude response and a no then she’s playing those on Instagram further by playing the poor me card. I’d be going to the press with the responses and very least posting them for all to see on here or Instagram . Which ever I felt more comfortable . Sarah has screwed up. She sold her followers a dream that didn’t reach fruition. Based on that she needs to do the following :
APOLOGISE for conning people out of their hard earned money
APOLOGISE for her attitude
COME CLEAN about the LD thing
GIVE FULL REFUNDS TO EVERYONE
SEEK LEGAL ADVICE HERSELF FOR HOW TO TACKLE LD
GROW THE F UP

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you, and you're absolutely right - but we should practice what she preaches here and go after the money (we're owed) and stand up for ourselves as we've been wronged.

I know :( I'm embarrassed to admit it, but glad I've sent my email and laid my issues out. Now is just the waiting game I guess.

Thank you, that's really good to know. I'll see how I get on but that's a good option to know if I can't get anywhere 🥰

Ahh don't be embarrassed. She's done a good job of making people feel stupid and tit for ever asking questions or having doubts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well seems dumb is trying to come through for his twin dumber today ... and failing 😂 you couldn’t write this bullshit. He’s just posted stories where he’s “ transparent and I have been for bleeping my life, about to flip the scrip, gonna make people eat their words as a select few have given him the correct fuel “ and he displays as every contrapaneur does some nameless videos of people bigging him up 😂😂 . Darlings, if you were all that there’d be huge posts about you on Instagram and Twitter and you’d not be buying followers . Go on reeces pieces and tell us all how much you paid these “ plants” to big you up. Go back to your proper day job of signing on as you have zero sense, zero business acumen and you’re showing you’re bothered 😂😂 tattle 1 twitandtwat 0 .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@marmitesandwichesfortea Sorry, poor choice of wording - £400 is by no means small fry, I just meant in the grand scheme of money we *could have* lost had we signed up for one of the longer running courses, like SI ;), it could have been much much worse.

Still definitely worth pursuing a refund I think, which I reckon I'll do.

For those who have emailed about a refund, have you been dealing with Sarah directly or someone on her team? I think the thing that's putting me off (and I imagine because of the bullish tactics that are used) I don't want to get into a back and forth about it all.
Oh no sorry I knew what you meant, I rather cleverly signed up for both! Hah what a plank.

Have been on the phone to very helpful credit card company this afternoon.

No refunds have materialised as yet. And you’d expect by now that they would appear as pending in an account.

I emailed Sarah and received a response signed off from her, perfectly reasonable tone etc so I’d recommend emailing.

Has anyone asked for a refund for anything other than the SI / BA? Such as the group coaching and joint LD events?
Asked for a refund for one of the joint LD things, gave my reasoning, was given the fb link to post in there to explain things. I’ve explained about SI as that’s the related group. The LD-joint event was separate but that wasn’t acknowledged in the email reply. So i’ve just logged it with my credit card company.
If you didn’t pay with credit card, paypal are usually good with disputes too.

I've basically just been taking notes from here of things I'd forgotten about as well as my own experience and just jotted it down in a word document to try and put it together semi-coherently.

I don't know how we can DM on here but if you're struggling i'd be happy to help you or share what I sent.
If you want to send your notes to the gmail address I set up, i’m happy to forward it to those that ask for it. Not sure how we can DM here?

Last edited:
  • Heart
@InstaCasualty the only thing I would add to your earlier recap is that one of the women who spoke out against dodgy coaches was coached by LD's twin, so it is spreading further than just LD and SA and the SI group. People introduced by SA to LD, LD introduces RD to SI group albeit just through exposure to his own Instagram and more unsuspecting people get given piss poor advice and CONstantly upsold to.

@marmitesandwichesfortea slightly baffled why you were given a link to post in a facebook group about it? Why did she not just reply to your email in full? I'm sick to death of these groups now.

Even if SA feels conned and guilty and bad for not doing her due diligence before introducing him to her market and wrecking her brand in the process her public silence on the fallout means more women are likely to fall foul of Tit and twit. For any outsider they are going to think she burned out.

Sarah if you are reading this: email all of SI with an apology, stop directing people to new groups, admit you fell out with Llewy, admit he's not who you thought he was, refund all of the SI members without them having to ask or at least offer it in full. If they choose not to take it that's up to them. I was fine with the earlier content of the course but now I know he's a liar with zero credentials I don't trust the content delivered.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am doing the group coaching at the moment (1 week left) she has postponed 2 of them so far it should have finished already.

I have got absolutely nothing out of it and it was £400. I really want to ask for a refund but not sure if I should....has anyone else done this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m going to repeat this here too: one thing is being scammed. Another thing is being scammed and go on to scam other people by doing business with the scammer. Many people would have been wary of Llewy to start with but they trusted Sarah who told them to trust the process (cause it worked for her right?) - I mean look at this...
Has anyone seen any evidence of the football, boxing, filming with Nicole Kidman?! One to add to the 🕵🏻‍♀️ list... didn’t even think to doubt it. So naive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am doing the group coaching at the moment (1 week left) she has postponed 2 of them so far it should have finished already.

I have got absolutely nothing out of it and it was £400. I really want to ask for a refund but not sure if I should....has anyone else done this?
Yes, I know people who have asked for full refunds and SA has said they'll get it. I don't know anyone who has had actual money in the bank yet though.

• Sad
Ahh don't be embarrassed. She's done a good job of making people feel stupid and tit for ever asking questions or having doubts.
She did it with all the NLP that Llewy started training her on, this is why I can’t stand NLP. It’s dangerous in an self regulated industry where bad eggs can simply choose not to act ethically and ignore regulations.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow

I've been lurking since page 16 of the other thread lol

I nearly purchased the MM course however my car insurance renewal came up .. phew, saved by the bloody bell.. Anyway, I've been speaking to my husband about how this is all unfolding and he sent me this which is so poignant.

I feel so sad.

Edit - I heard MM is a great course - I'm just thankful that none of my coin went to Sarah, point blank. I've heard great things about Jen!

FACTS!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Hi @Caratom_9032 as per the NBBS t&c’s you can ask for a refund I believe within 14 days, it says to email them stating why. Failing that, paypal disputes/credit card company disputes are the avenue to go down but you have to show them that you’ve contacted the merchant first.

Hey! I was on the August group coaching and emailed her earlier today asking for a refund - I was in the same boat, felt like it was a waste of time for the money. Feedback was really general and not at all specific to any of our businesses, information she supplied could just be found online and she offered no real accountability or feedback/sign off on our homework. Generally, just 4 weeks of very short Zoom meetings with little to no action for us to take bar telling us to get up at 5am, workout and make sure we tag her in Stories to show we've done it. Eugh.

• Sad

I'm really interested to know what she actually shares within the group coaching?

Reactions: 2
Wow

I've been lurking since page 16 of the other thread lol

I nearly purchased the MM course however my car insurance renewal came up .. phew, saved by the bloody bell.. Anyway, I've been speaking to my husband about how this has is all unfolding and he sent me this which is so poignant.

FACTS!

Actually the money and manifesting course is great - it’s mainly taught by Jen who is a really genuine lady. But Jen also offers her own course now so if your interested I’d check that out x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm really interested to know what she actually shares within the group coaching?
Nothing really :ROFLMAO:

Week 1 she gave us a generic sheet to complete that was just our goals for the week and habits for us to keep up.
Week 2 was about product ladders - showed us how to do them using a small whiteboard held up to the camera (also told us to stop scribbling down notes as the recording would be provided afterwards... it never was).
Week 3 we were told to do an Instagram Live with our faces on camera talking about our story/our business (the following week when people said they hadn't done it/didn't feel happy doing it we were then told we didn't have to post them to our pages and could instead post them on the FB group)
Week 4 was just an 'open forum' for us to ask her questions, so basically a pointless session and really the course could have just been 3 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Week 1 - get up early and exercise
Week 2 - post videos of yourself online
Week 3 - product ladder
Week 4 - nothing taught just you get 2mins each to ask a quick question
Promised feedback / actions to move on but we didn’t get any

Week 1 - get up early and exercise
Week 2 - post videos of yourself online
Week 3 - product ladder
Week 4 - nothing taught just you get 2mins each to ask a quick question
Promised feedback / actions to move on but we didn’t get any
this is what was promised:
5D4EBDFF-33B5-4703-A5A2-3C51B80766F3.jpeg

How can she continue with the group coaching. She only started doing the coaching after Ld involvement all how can she use anything that she’s learnt from him going forward.

Reactions: 1
Hey! I was on the August group coaching and emailed her earlier today asking for a refund - I was in the same boat, felt like it was a waste of time for the money. Feedback was really general and not at all specific to any of our businesses, information she supplied could just be found online and she offered no real accountability or feedback/sign off on our homework. Generally, just 4 weeks of very short Zoom meetings with little to no action for us to take bar telling us to get up at 5am, workout and make sure we tag her in Stories to show we've done it. Eugh.
So, fearless & focus workshop,
SI, and private group coaching all sold the same 'coaching' under different guises?
"Wake up early to workout and get on social media"
Funnily enough, that advice worked for her - except she had a vulnerably primed audience.

Can't believe the extent to which she sold her clients out and wanted to dupe MORE, £3 million she said 🤦‍♀️...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.