Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ilovemarshmallows i don’t want anything to do with anything that SA creates now and if Jen stands by this abysmal behaviour from her in “sisterhood” I’d have to question working with her too sadly.

I can’t fault Jens work at all but to allow SAs total disrespect and endangerment of the community and not encourage her to acknowledge it let alone apologise/make amends is unacceptable.

I’m all for love and light but shadow needs to be faced too and Sarah’s actions these past two weeks are not it.

I’m still waiting for BA refund money to hit too... 7 working days tomorrow. I’ll be claiming refunds for the fraudulent workshops too

I hesitated using the f word, but that’s what this is. It’s fraud...
@Marmitecrumpet I absolutely agree with you. This is why the MM course and all the relative things are starting to acquire a dark tint for me. Their business is all based on trust, they have to be absolutely clean and transparent. I think Jen is great but I find it difficult to completely take her out of the picture, especially when she says to be kind and compassionate about all of this. I guess she is in a difficult position but I just don't feel like trusting anyone of the clique anymore unless someone stands clear of this mess and openly takes a position. They are all involved with each other and everyone gets new clients because of the others. They have to be responsible and protective of their business by being careful about who they choose to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This pack mentality of support in the absolute vacuum of any communication or consistent and considerate action from Sarah Akwisombe is beyond me

They’ve all got Stockholm syndrome, don’t want to believe they were had.

Smart people get conned too, they took advantage of over trusting people that judge others by their own high standards. I’m as embarrassed about it as the next person but would rather face it and move on.
I feel just one person and even better a well respected insta account needs to speak up about this and reply on her social posts and then others can follow with what they really think. Even just a simple hey sarah, I think your customers and followers need an explanation and properly refunded. Unfortunately, it looks like she’s gonna get away with this as everyone feels scared of her. I wonder what her insta ‘friends’ think?

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you @ilovemarshmallows I have lost trust and faith in the whole programme due to the lack of transparency, communication and humility from Sarah.

I love Jen but to gloss over this is not good enough, I don’t think she knows the full extent of the absolute shitstorm that Sarah has created but she has a good enough outline.

Knowingly misrepresenting products and taking money without providing a service is deception at best and fraud at worst.

its the total opposite of what M&M is supposed to represent, I’m out.

Reactions: 4
I will be asking for a refund on the MM course. As much as I like Jen, she’s also instrumental in shutting down any concerns within the group.

I don’t want anything to do with any of them. It’s not high vibe at all, it’s shutting people up to protect the leader and keep the money rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Watchmenow does she have any insta friends?? I always thought she was a bit of a lone wolf
She’s very in and strong following with insta mummy and interior crowd

I will be asking for a refund on the MM course. As much as I like Jen, she’s also instrumental in shutting down any concerns within the group.

I don’t want anything to do with any of them. It’s not high vibe at all, it’s shutting people up to protect the leader and keep the money rolling in.
Cult like vibes

Reactions: 1
is this a private group? What does it offer?
Yes it’s two hour long Zoom sessions per month on different topics such as chakras, tapping, crystals, money, meditation there’s been loads. It is really lead by Jen tbh and Sarah contributes. It’s always felt a safe space and I’ve enjoyed taking part in the sessions so I’m at odds over it. But if I don’t get refunded I will be cancelling.

Yes it’s two hour long Zoom sessions per month on different topics such as chakras, tapping, crystals, money, meditation there’s been loads. It is really lead by Jen tbh and Sarah contributes. It’s always felt a safe space and I’ve enjoyed taking part in the sessions so I’m at odds over it. But if I don’t get refunded I will be cancelling.
this sounds completely at odds with Sarah’s whole dollar-signs-for-eyeballs designer gear behaviour? Or I guess for her it’s just another way to con people. Wow

Reactions: 5
She’s getting you to post in the group so she can take rhe ownership of any responses out of your hands and you have no paper trail. She can delete that group anytime she wants. You need to try and get a response via email too if you can. Realise it’s difficult.
Print screen anything you can.

Reactions: 4
She does they meet up every so often and call it the witches coven and sit around doing tarot cards. The makeup girl is @lomoorcroft. Her makeups nice though
Oh and also @werchat is also one of her mates. She’s a press person and does give away good content. I wonder what she thinks if all this. They’ve not said anything on it 🤫

Oh and also @werchat is also one of her mates. She’s a press person and does give away good content. I wonder what she thinks if all this. They’ve not said anything on it 🤫
Sorry @wernchat

Hi friends, I’m shocked by how you’ve been treated and I do hope you all get both an apology and a refund.

I wanted to warn you that if you get approached by anyone who is a member of a BNI chapter (Business Network International) DO NOT JOIN.

I can see that most people who were conned were looking for genuine ways to improve their businesses so you may seem like vulnerable prey for this lot too!

BNI is basically the same thing in more grown-up packaging - think cheap suits rather than box fresh Nikes.

I got swindled by them, I paid £800 for sweet FA which I did not manage to get refunded. I therefore recognise all the techniques that have been described in this thread, the NLP stuff, the MLM in disguise.... All that if you don’t sign up now you’re going to miss out FOMO inducing tit.

When this happened to me I was 8 years into a successful business, looking to build on what I had, I was experienced and savvy and still the vultures got me. I would hate for anyone to feel bad about themselves for being sucked into this similar pyramid sales scheme, it can happen to anyone.

These pyramid sales schemes are designed to slip through legal loopholes so what you must do is demand a refund now, don’t be scared, nothing bad will happen to you, don’t leave it otherwise you may find there’s a time limit on being able to get your money back or something like that. Get in there now with your emails and get a reply ASAP before SA/LD have time to get legal advice and somehow prove that you are not entitled to one.

Ive met SA several times and would like to think she’s a good egg but maybe she isn’t. We don’t know so get in there now!!!

The difference between this and BNI is that BNI targets business people who can usually afford the fees. It does not target vulnerable women who are honestly trying to improve their circumstances. It breaks my heart that some of you have got into financial difficulty to pay for someone else’s ‘Millionaire’ lifestyle.

Not OK.
Sending love to all.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this sounds completely at odds with Sarah’s whole dollar-signs-for-eyeballs designer gear behaviour? Or I guess for her it’s just another way to con people. Wow
Yeah they’ve been doing it for about two years I think and it was ‘old sarah’ I guess not ‘mili Sarah’. You could see Jen become uncomfortable with Sarah’s actions when people questioned Sarah’s work with Spewy Llewy. But Jen just tries to see the good in everyone that’s who she is - although I doubt she knows the full extent of what’s going on I doubt she would read this thread for example so I think she will only have Sarah’s side of it and Taban etc. So she will think LD is the one causing the issues. If I don’t hear back from Sarah re refunds I will speak to Jen about it all as I think she has a right to know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned the millionaire podcast SA featured on... anyone got a link?

quite a few of SA’s mates were going on to take the course too, like the hub lady, can’t remember her name? Does those great workouts, and seems lovely. I wonder what she must think of it all?

@InstaCasualty all your posts... make me laugh and nod inn equal measures. Thank you.

still thinking about that bird meme with skinny legs someone posted. LOL.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.