Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you @ilovemarshmallows I have lost trust and faith in the whole programme due to the lack of transparency, communication and humility from Sarah.

I love Jen but to gloss over this is not good enough, I don’t think she knows the full extent of the absolute shitstorm that Sarah has created but she has a good enough outline.

Knowingly misrepresenting products and taking money without providing a service is deception at best and fraud at worst.

its the total opposite of what M&M is supposed to represent, I’m out.
@Marmitecrumpet @Hackysac exactly, and why people should pay her to hear a lot of blabbering about a way of life, a manifesting method, that in the end, she doesn't even use in her daily life and business? People could even think that she didn't follow with her teachings in real life because they don't really work and starting to feel that those programmes were just another way to get other money! Acting as she did completely devalued the programme and whatever she had to say about making money. She sets an example, and she doesn't deliver. It is not like she is selling a product with her MM course, and therefore one can detach the product (or her), from what's happening: she sells her lifestyle. (And tbh, even with physical products that we actually buy, we try to give money to someone that is "clean" and try to sabotage companies that are not aligned with our values, or at least, that facilitate scams. This is even more valid in this case!)
You can't teach about values, high vibes and making money as a super businesswoman and then act like tit in total opposition with those beliefs and still expect people to pay for these programmes. Unless this is what she actually meant with the mantra "money should come easily"...

Also, SA, where is the respect for the people that pay you for the MM and the gathering? Many of these people followed her from the MM programme to the other courses and she introduced that horrible LLewy guy to her audience too. And even when the tit is too much and you have to admit that you fucked up, you still do it in an arrogant way saying that you are blowing steam off with your Tesla.

@Hackysac totally agree with you on the refund, so happy to see that I am not the only one thinking about this; and what you say about how Jen is acting in the group really doesn't vouch for her. She is scared I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned the millionaire podcast SA featured on... anyone got a link?

quite a few of SA’s mates were going on to take the course too, like the hub lady, can’t remember her name? Does those great workouts, and seems lovely. I wonder what she must think of it all?

@InstaCasualty all your posts... make me laugh and nod inn equal measures. Thank you.

still thinking about that bird meme with skinny legs someone posted. LOL.

Yeah they’ve been doing it for about two years I think and it was ‘old sarah’ I guess not ‘mili Sarah’. You could see Jen become uncomfortable with Sarah’s actions when people questioned Sarah’s work with Spewy Llewy. But Jen just tries to see the good in everyone that’s who she is - although I doubt she knows the full extent of what’s going on I doubt she would read this thread for example so I think she will only have Sarah’s side of it and Taban etc. So she will think LD is the one causing the issues. If I don’t hear back from Sarah re refunds I will speak to Jen about it all as I think she has a right to know the truth.
I wouldn’t be so sure about Jen. I had a shut down response from her once as I did a MM course last year And I was shocked by her response. I wouldn’t trust any of them now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If I don’t hear back from Sarah re refunds I will speak to Jen about it all as I think she has a right to know the truth.
@Lemonhead123 Please do, I know for certain that someone else hinted at what's happened with SA to Jen. I am starting to think she knows now, but would be great to know for sure.

I wouldn’t be so sure about Jen. I had a shut down response from her once as I did a MM course last year And I was shocked by her response. I wouldn’t trust any of them now
@Getyourheaddown interesting, could you elaborate? Really in two minds about her. I read in some comments to Taban's post that Jen said that she doesn't want to be called a coach but prefers the term "guide". Not surprised, she is trying to detach herself from all of this, and still, she shuts down other people when it comes to this mess. I think she knows @Marmitecrumpet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If negative reviews are left on SAs Instagram are they deleted or is it just there’s everyone singing praises on the fraud gate opener?

Really I am shocked to hear that from her!
Now I am reading back about all the manipulation it just bought up a memory of the course and being made to feel bad when I questioned the course material. Can’t even remember what it was now, but I was basically asked to look at myself and what it had happened to me to react that way and what I could change about myself and my reaction? Eh? Why do I now feel bad

Now I am reading back about all the manipulation it just bought up a memory of the course and being made to feel bad when I questioned the course material. Can’t even remember what it was now, but I was basically asked to look at myself and what it had happened to me to react that way and what I could change about myself and my reaction? Eh? Why do I now feel bad
But to be honest until SA replies the jury’s out.

She liking posts but can’t reply to emails.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That is shocking but I start to see some patterns and I am not totally surprised. The good thing about Jen is that least the refunds because she only wants to keep happy money. A girl I know told me that she wasn't sure about a course she was doing and that she was a little sceptical and starting to questioning. Jen's tone changed and probably thought that this girl wasn't even doing a favour to her cause, and so refunded her. At least she wants to be surrounded only by people happy with her programmes. Happy people are surely better advertising that all this shitshorm Sarah!

Reactions: 4
Yeah you’d think Sarah would stop scrolling Instagram and fix this tit show!
@Lemonhead123 Please do, I know for certain that someone else hinted at what's happened with SA to Jen. I am starting to think she knows now, but would be great to know for sure.

@Getyourheaddown interesting, could you elaborate? Really in two minds about her. I read in some comments to Taban's post that Jen said that she doesn't want to be called a coach but prefers the term "guide". Not surprised, she is trying to detach herself from all of this, and still, she shuts down other people when it comes to this mess. I think she knows @Marmitecrumpet.
Jen has always insisted she isn’t a coach tbf

That is shocking but I start to see some patterns and I am not totally surprised. The good thing about Jen is that least the refunds because she only wants to keep happy money. A girl I know told me that she wasn't sure about a course she was doing and that she was a little sceptical and starting to questioning. Jen's tone changed and probably thought that this girl wasn't even doing a favour to her cause, and so refunded her. At least she wants to be surrounded only by people happy with her programmes. Happy people are surely better advertising that all this shitshorm Sarah!
I think you’re right. I just think everyone should hang fire on spending any more money with these people until we know the what’s happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like Jen (I believe she does cheaper and more valuable courses than the MM course she does with Sarah), but still, paying 219£ for those 4 hyped lives on a FB group for the MM "programme" to me it is just not worth it, especially now, after all this has happened and the person that delivered the course (SA) seems to have completely dismissed all the beliefs and values from that course. It feels weird and the group feels weird too.
Has anyone asked for a refund for the MM course? I signed up but haven’t watched the videos yet. Were you happy with it? X

@screamqueen i think we will have to mail to receive the full lot back. The more I read about it all the more I am cringing. I wonder if someone/I write a standard e mail requesting all monies spent on the absolute tit show we would get it back?!.
We shouldn’t have to she should be taking the hit and moving on. If she had refunded the lot for a service not provided straight away I’d of possibly put some money back into her services due to her being so honest but not now.
Due to the lack of contact (however I understand she must be busy dealing with this) more people are getting riled up about it all and feeling stupid! I had 3 months taken out For a course which at the time I didn’t engage much in any of it and looking back got absolutely nothing from it! I didn’t even do the 5am workouts (so lazy! 😬👋🏻)
SHE needs to seek legal advice herself with how to best deal with LD! There is a lot of woman that have a bone to pick with him so surely they have some sort of case!

Reactions: 2
My friend on the SI and had signed up for BA STILL has no refund. Was told 5-7 days... received another email at the weekend saying the BA refund had been processed and still nothing, nor pending. It’s a joke. She got herself in this mess and people put their hard earned money into it and aren’t receiving a service. It’s just not good enough.

The lack of communication is abysmal and frankly unfair. People shouldn’t be dealing with this extra stress on top of what they’re already going through.

Most of Sarah’s followers would have avoided scamming Lu and the champions of mind crew like the plague. She holds responsibility for making him seem trustworthy.

She does they meet up every so often and call it the witches coven and sit around doing tarot cards. The makeup girl is @lomoorcroft. Her makeups nice though
Lo is a well respected make up artist who has an actual business with a real service, I wouldn’t class her as the influencer crew

I wonder if Sarah is just trying to ride it. There’s nothing -except here on Tattle -indicating that she’s done anything wrong, and what’s 200 or so unhappy customers compared with the potential new or unaware clients she could get? Her social media has no negative reviews and not everyone reads Tattle.

She also deleted the £1m announcement and the teary Tesla live - she already had deleted it from her grid but it was still on her profile, now it’s gone completely. That’s naughty - I wonder it’s cause she mentioned Tattle and told us all to duck off, and ended up sending people here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.