Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, fearless & focus workshop,
SI, and private group coaching all sold the same 'coaching' under different guises?
"Wake up early to workout and get on social media"
Funnily enough, that advice worked for her - except she had a vulnerably primed audience.

Can't believe the extent to which she sold her clients out and wanted to dupe MORE, 3 million she said 🤦‍♀️...
Jeese, really?! I had no idea she's sold the same course but under a different name?! We really have been taken for a ride, haven't we?

Reactions: 4
WTF is a business ladder
Really basic business, it’s where you structure you products / services so you start with something accessible eg a Chanel lipstick and then work your way up to say the Chanel handbag. I thought she would actually have some insider tips or something about this that we wouldn’t know but she just explained What it was and tbh I can’t see how anyone with a business wouldn’t already know that?

Actually the money and manifesting course is great - it’s mainly taught by Jen who is a really genuine lady. But Jen also offers her own course now so if your interested I’d check that out x
I really like Jen (I believe she does cheaper and more valuable courses than the MM course she does with Sarah), but still, paying 219£ for those 4 hyped lives on a FB group for the MM "programme" to me it is just not worth it, especially now, after all this has happened and the person that delivered the course (SA) seems to have completely dismissed all the beliefs and values from that course. It feels weird and the group feels weird too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hey! I was on the August group coaching and emailed her earlier today asking for a refund - I was in the same boat, felt like it was a waste of time for the money. Feedback was really general and not at all specific to any of our businesses, information she supplied could just be found online and she offered no real accountability or feedback/sign off on our homework. Generally, just 4 weeks of very short Zoom meetings with little to no action for us to take bar telling us to get up at 5am, workout and make sure we tag her in Stories to show we've done it. Eugh.
I think I’m going to ask as well as it really is a total waste of money that I couldn’t afford to lose. I thought it was going to be geared towards improving my business but it was just half an hour of stuff I can find online you’re absolutely right.... it was not helpful at all. Good luck really hope you get a refund! I’m going to ask x

• Heart
Really basic business, it’s where you structure you products / services so you start with something accessible eg a Chanel lipstick and then work your way up to say the Chanel handbag. I thought she would actually have some insider tips or something about this that we wouldn’t know but she just explained What it was and tbh I can’t see how anyone with a business wouldn’t already know that?
Either we were in the same group or she uses that Chanel analogy a LOT because she used the exact same one for us :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, not new information and not anything we wouldn't have already known or been able to quickly find out with a quick Google search.

I think I’m going to ask as well as it really is a total waste of money that I couldn’t afford to lose. I thought it was going to be geared towards improving my business but it was just half an hour of stuff I can find online you’re absolutely right.... it was not helpful at all. Good luck really hope you get a refund! I’m going to ask x
You really should. I honestly think a lot of us were in the same boat, uncertain times but the desire to make a real go of our businesses, and sadly we were sucked in to her marketing tactics paying for things that we could have done without.
I also thought we would be learning more things geared towards our business, so you're not alone there.

Definitely email and ask for a refund, good luck and I hope you get yours too! If I get a reply from my email I'll let you know x

I really like Jen (I believe she does cheaper and more valuable courses than the MM course she does with Sarah), but still, paying 219£ for those 4 hyped lives on a FB group for the MM "programme" to me it is just not worth it, especially now, after all this has happened and the person that delivered the course (SA) seems to have completely dismissed all the beliefs and values from that course. It feels weird and the group feels weird too.
Yeah I see what you mean, it’s left me feeling a bit weird about it but I really did enjoy it and the gathering sessions too they’ve helped me feel more grounded and connected to other like minded women - which has been vital during lockdown. Hard to feel the same when whilst also feeling ripped off isn’t it. I’m not sure how I’m gonna feel about the gathering in future if Sarah doesn’t apologise and refund us all. As much as I love it I don’t think I could look her in the face if she doesn’t put things right

Yeah I see what you mean, it’s left me feeling a bit weird about it but I really did enjoy it and the gathering sessions too they’ve helped me feel more grounded and connected to other like minded women - which has been vital during lockdown. Hard to feel the same when whilst also feeling ripped off isn’t it. I’m not sure how I’m gonna feel about the gathering in future if Sarah doesn’t apologise and refund us all. As much as I love it I don’t think I could look her in the face if she doesn’t put things right
Is the gathering on another payment plan? I admittedly didn't look into it.

Has anyone asked for a refund for anything other than the SI / BA? Such as the group coaching and joint LD events?
Yes I asked for refund for group coaching which was yet to start but paid for ages ago. They said yes v quickly and sent a PayPal refund email. That was thurs and haven't see the money come through yet

Reactions: 1
This has gone on far longer then it needed to from a business perspective. She should have refunded the offending course in full. This smoke and mirror approach to everything and name checking tattle has massively backfired as it seems to have created a community of people who have a right to feel aggrieved.

She needs to issue a blanket statement, whether that be an apology or even just clarification and put a stop to this.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone had a refund from the business accelerator? I am still waiting and they emailed a week ago to say it was being refunded. I am really worried there is no money to refund....I am feeling really stupid handing over so much money to them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes I asked for refund for group coaching which was yet to start but paid for ages ago. They said yes v quickly and sent a PayPal refund email. That was thurs and haven't see the money come through yet
Do Paypal refund usually take long?
I have been issued a debit card refund but my bank does not confirm any pending refunds?
I have never known refunds to take this long, seems odd.

Anyone else waiting on confirmed refunds?
I received a NBBS refund confirmation email....

The gathering is a £35 a month subscription and for me it’s been worth it

I’ve had the BA email to say I’d be refunded but nothing as yet, no reply about anything else yet

I have been issued a debit card refund but my bank does not confirm any pending refunds?

Also awaiting actual funds to be received back, although refund confirmation has been received from NBBS. Credit card company confirmed to me earlier that as yet there are no pending refunds incoming.
There are others that have emailed the gmail account I set up, and they have not received funds either but have also received NBBS confirmations. One from the new BA course that hadn’t even started yet.
It would appear that no one has actually got their money back yet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
It would appear that no one has actually got their money back yet.
I am worried...and quite shocked no statement at all. This would be a lot easier to take if Sarah had told us what had happened and people would probably be a lot more understanding. I don't want to cause her any extra stress as no idea what is actually going on?! But that is the point - no one has a clue what is going on and now feel like we have been conned. No communication whatsoever about BA just an email last week to say payment being refunded and nothing since...and no money either!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Wow

I've been lurking since page 16 of the other thread lol

I nearly purchased the MM course however my car insurance renewal came up .. phew, saved by the bloody bell.. Anyway, I've been speaking to my husband about how this is all unfolding and he sent me this which is so poignant.

I feel so sad.

Edit - I heard MM is a great course - I'm just thankful that none of my coin went to Sarah, point blank. I've heard great things about Jen!

FACTS!

M&M is a great course as Jen is the backbone of it, all her stuff is incredible.

Is the gathering a new course?
It normally follows on from the end of M&M but hasn’t this time due to all this drama

I've had the email but no refund yet

• Sad
It’s worrying nobody has actually been refunded yet isn’t it, it’s been a week since we were emailed about BA.
Any update on this new course she’s doing for the secret SI group?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.