Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@marmitesandwichesfortea Sorry, poor choice of wording - £400 is by no means small fry, I just meant in the grand scheme of money we *could have* lost had we signed up for one of the longer running courses, like SI ;), it could have been much much worse.

Still definitely worth pursuing a refund I think, which I reckon I'll do.

For those who have emailed about a refund, have you been dealing with Sarah directly or someone on her team? I think the thing that's putting me off (and I imagine because of the bullish tactics that are used) I don't want to get into a back and forth about it all.
There have been so many different approaches so far. It started off with Jason being defensive and not willing to give refunds as it was outside their 14 day refund policy. Then, Sarah started contacting people directly on Instagram asking to have a call with them 'girl to girl' (Vom) I know some have refused and some have spoken to her. I think Sarah has emailed all of the people who have asked for full refunds directly saying they'll get a refund so no back and forth or confrontation.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have to agree with @Factsnottrash last post on previous thread where people are absolving Sarah when she’s partly to blame here. The fact people are still recommending her is beyond me. She needs to come clean and refund and take that hit as she was recommending lousy D . No one would ever have gone to him without her recommendation.

Reactions: 10
Have to agree with @Factsnottrash last post on previous thread where people are absolving Sarah when she’s partly to blame here. The fact people are still recommending her is beyond me. She needs to come clean and refund and take that hit as she was recommending lousy D . No one would ever have gone to him without her recommendation.
Exactly. This would have all been left if she'd apologised, refunded, then stayed quiet for a bit and come back with a fresh, honest approach. All she's doing is making herself look more and more dodgy with this new strategic Save Sarah campaign. It's baffling how much support she has. Nobody wants to see another woman taken down or upset and I had actually give her the benefit of the doubt but honestly the tactics now are boiling my blood!!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There have been so many different approaches so far. It started off with Jason being defensive and not willing to give refunds as it was outside their 14 day refund policy. Then, Sarah started contacting people directly on Instagram asking to have a call with them 'girl to girl' (Vom) I know some have refused and some have spoken to her. I think Sarah has emailed all of the people who have asked for full refunds directly saying they'll get a refund so no back and forth or confrontation.
OH gosh, sounds like it's been a bit all over the place then! Appreciate your insight though, so thank you. I'm drafting up an email as we speak so if I get any response I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm definitely not up for doing the call with her, eeeek - I can see why some people refused.

Good to know she's emailed people who have asked for refunds though with no back and forth, that puts my mind at ease a little.

Gosh, this is all so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what I think has happened. All these women posting all of a sudden trashing LD and praising poor S who is the victim and ‘has no fault’... are not a coincidence.

Someone in the SI Facebook group was saying that Sarah selected a few people and created a new exclusive group just for those who were still supporting her, supposedly to run the new course by herself or what not.

I think in the group, she has discussed with these ladies about how bad L is and how all of them, including her, are such victims. She probably told them that it’s all of them’s responsibility to fix this, as they are the business women of the future etc, BUT she herself cannot publicly go and do this because of their business partnership with L... but the others can start the movement and be the change.

S is definitely behind this whole thing. Especially since she's never bothered to engage with people before, she doesn't even follow her own customers... and all of a sudden she immediately finds all these women’s posts who throw rocks a L? Right when she’s on her alleged ‘social media break’?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OH gosh, sounds like it's been a bit all over the place then! Appreciate your insight though, so thank you. I'm drafting up an email as we speak so if I get any response I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm definitely not up for doing the call with her, eeeek - I can see why some people refused.

Good to know she's emailed people who have asked for refunds though with no back and forth, that puts my mind at ease a little.

Gosh, this is all so weird.
To be fair to her, it does seem like it's no questions asked at this point so I wouldn't worry about it. Let me know how you get on.

Reactions: 2
This is what I think has happened. All these women posting all of a sudden trashing LD and praising poor S who is the victim and ‘has no fault’... are not a coincidence.

Someone in the SI Facebook group was saying that Sarah selected a few people and created a new exclusive group just for those who were still supporting her, supposedly to run the new course by herself or what not.

I think in the group, she has discussed with these ladies about how bad L is and how all of them, including her, are such victims. She probably told them that it’s all of them’s responsibility to fix this, as they are the business women of the future etc, BUT she herself cannot publicly go and do this because of their business partnership with L... but the others can start the movement and be the change.

S is definitely behind this whole thing. Especially since she's never bothered to engage with people before, she doesn't even follow her own customers... and all of a sudden she immediately finds all these women’s posts who throw rocks a L? Right when she’s on her alleged ‘social media break’?
To a tee...

Reactions: 6
As Loaded Llewey frequently refers to himself as a top 1% earner I wanted to check what that meant - looks like it means £120k. But given the seeming lack of focus on the difference between turnover and profit maybe he assumes nobody else distinguished between the 2. I’m pretty gob smacked at the screenshot @Antonina shared though. Sarah did zero checking or else his company returns are wrong. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah needs to be held accountable for this tit show. Shes been working with him for a while now and with her no bull attitude wouldn’t she have worked it out sooner if she was scammed? She’s gonna try twist this around now and act the victim and I don’t believe that. Watch the million video and crying in the Tesla video again - week apart Hmmmmm thinking about it she’s been extremely insensitive towards the women she’s supposed to be building up whilst this whirlwind tit show is unfolding. Putting people down on Tattle (her audience are the ones on here as it’s the only safe place to say the truth) and belittling us without Acknowledgment of what had actually happened. No truth and no explanation but talking in riddles and crocodile tears and boasting about her Tesla. It’s actually quite disgraceful in the way she has behaved and still behaving. The fact is the association with this llewy guy has brought out the real side of her which we ignored at first and hopefully it has opened up the eyes of her audience but unfortunately many are still brainwashed. Anyway have you seen the brothers have an event on this weekend?
A40BC9C6-60E1-49E4-8E83-357231AAA266.png

• Wow
So whilst Llewy is allegedly spews, Rhys has posted a couple of “interesting” posts on his story.
Pretty sure they didn’t plan for it to be intimate.
And the last sentence of the second screenshot. Absolutely no limits.
Oh god, that is horrible. They really don't give a f*ck, do they?!

To be fair to her, it does seem like it's no questions asked at this point so I wouldn't worry about it. Let me know how you get on.
Thank you, that's good to know. I'm drafting my email up now so will keep you posted with how I get on... eeeek!

Reactions: 6
So whilst Llewy is allegedly spews, Rhys has posted a couple of “interesting” posts on his story.
suicide threats? WTF is he on?

just a couple of other things to point out...

- Someone on here said these terrible twins were thrown out of gyms for selling bad ‘roids.

- Rhys twitches a lot in his content. Eye twitches are consistent with steroid use.

- Anyone from tattle attending their event this weekend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
are these sorts of events actually allowed in England at the moment? Pretty sure where I live it would be a no. Or is it the same as going to a pub etc?

Reactions: 3
Exactly. This would have all been left if she'd apologised, refunded, then stayed quiet for a bit and come back with a fresh, honest approach. All she's doing is making herself look more and more dodgy with this new strategic Save Sarah campaign. It's baffling how much support she has. Nobody wants to see another woman taken down or upset and I had actually give her the benefit of the doubt but honestly the tactics now are boiling my blood!!!! 🤬
And if I hear one more time “ women should support women “ “sisterhood” I’m happy to support anyone male female or non gender but I refuse to support anyone who is a liar, cheat or an accessory to a wrong doing being done . It is subjective, you wouldn’t praise a child who’d acted badly . Sarah has acted horrendously in all this and therefore until she comes out and speaks truth and I mean all truth to those who matter and gives refunds then she is as bad as lousy lu

Reactions: 12
And if I hear one more time “ women should support women “ “sisterhood” I’m happy to support anyone male female or non gender but I refuse to support anyone who is a liar, cheat or an accessory to a wrong doing being done . It is subjective, you wouldn’t praise a child who’d acted badly . Sarah has acted horrendously in all this and therefore until she comes out and speaks truth and I mean all truth to those who matter and gives refunds then she is as bad as lousy lu
Exactly. There's nothing sisterhood about it (hate that word anyway haha) It's girl gang, school ground clique mentality at the moment.

• Heart
Has anyone asked for a refund for anything other than the SI / BA? Such as the group coaching and joint LD events?

Reactions: 3
are these sorts of events actually allowed in England at the moment? Pretty sure where I live it would be a no. Or is it the same as going to a pub etc?
It would have been more believable if he said only 4 people due to Covid restrictions. It’s impressive if he has managed to fill the spaces with his small number of engaged followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
********************************RECAP*******************************

Sarah Akwisombe, an Instagrammer known for her No Bull Business School with a very engaged female following and what seemed like a decent online business with some history in music and interior design, started selling group coaching and individual coaching with herself marketed as way to empower women to develop their business ideas and existing businesses. She seemed to have quite a success with it given this coincided with lockdown and fear of economic downturn felt by many in Sarah's mainly female audience. She was also on the way to publishing a book called The Money is Coming based on her money manifesting method and business tips. All this success seemed quite inspiring for some especially as Sarah seemed to have been doing very well with it all. In June she introduced her mentor, Llewelyn 'Llewy D' Davies also known as tttofficialuk and by her own account he was the man pushing her to all this success through his amazing mentoring, having been a 7 figure earning man himself. She said that he has not appealed to her initially as she thought he was brash and loud about his success and naff but then decided to stop judging him and when she finally put those judgements aside she met him and liked him. Having introduced him as a successful coach and given him credibility as someone she approved of, she started selling group coaching with him, with up to 250 participants at the time called Smashing It. It was all heavily documented on social media and also aggressively marketed as one in a million chance to be coached and empowered to make money. Once one course was set up and sold and stories of apparently happy customers were shared constantly through Sarah's account, aggressive selling begun for follow up courses with Sarah and Llewy. Again, those courses were marketed as long-term propositions with ongoing support for 6-12 months to help people launch successful businesses. Sarah's book was published in August to apparently great acclaim and became a Sunday Times Bestseller. Other offshots of the group coaching were hosted by Sarah and Llewy such as exclusive events with a subset of the SI group in hotels. All the while, Sarah was doing a countdown to a million often talking about how much she was making - hundreds of thousands of pounds apparently, never stopping and posting pictures of daily workouts as motivation. This was a departutee from her usual manifesting method which is much more gentle. Designer shoe and bags were showcased as signs of success as well as a garden office being custom built for Sarah to run her business from. Sarah also told customers not to get in touch as she was getting a lot of standard logistics DMs from customers and said she was building her business quickly so people had to wait.

Mid September Sarah hit the million, announcing this with her mentor Llewy by her side. Weird vibes were felt as Sarah did not seem pleased at all with the achievement she apparently worked on so hard to get and there was no outward celebration of it.

Few days after, Sarah posted some cryptic stories saying that she needed to take a break having been going at an unsustainable speed for the last few months. She also did a tearful Live video where she explained that she lost her way but could not explain any details but acknowledged that she ignored her gut instinct and that she has not been delivering her usual value with work she recently sold but was at pains to point out that she was a willing participant in whatever she has done to date. She also said in her stories that she made a million ands lost it clarifying that it meant that she made it but she then had to refund the courses that were cancelled so her million therefore was not a million anymore. She also called out Tattle and told us to duck ourselves or words to that effect.

In the meantime Tattle crew has done some digging on LLewelyn Davies and it turns out that despite him apparently living millionaire lifestyle as a successful business coach with a blonde wife in a Tudor mansion, his companies listed have minuscule turnover and that the mansion is rented and there is no evidence of his 1.7 mil of earmings Sarah gave in his CV.. Also that Sarah and Llewy have a company together the've set up in September called No Exit. It also seems that he is what is now termed a Contrepeneur using NLP techniques to sell coaching aggressivelywithout much substance and that him and his brother (also a coach) have been buying followers on Instagram in 20-30K while apparently coaching others how to grow successful online business.

From then onwards, disgruntled SI customers were waiting for refunds from the cancelled courses who have also reflected on the value they got from the courses as well as group coaching she sold prior to Lewy getting involved. When they read Tattle they've realised that the millionaire coach muscle man was anything but that and some decided they wanted to have refunds for the whole SI given they were misled into trusting a conman. Customers also gave accounts of poor customer service, radio silence from Sarah for days and learning about a potential fallout between Sarah and Llewy from them unfollowing each other. Accounts of bullying and silencing criticism by Sarah's acolytes in Facebook groups set up to support SI were given pushing customers to find support on Tattle given that Sarah signposted it a number of times. Interestingly, some people from group coaching sessions Sarah sold pre-Llewy gave accounts of those being rushed and ill prepared.

Many customers stated that FOMO was a major factor in them buying courses as the marketing tactics made them sound like the only place to be with limited number of places - even those who did not buy in the end admitted to having been very tempted. Whatever it was Sarah and Llewy were doing was working. Upselling was rife where people from one course were immediately marketed to to buy to another.

Sarah finally spoke to her customers via the SI Facebook group being surprised at the reactions of her customers and requests for full refunds, saying that she thought she delivered value and that she thought that her customers 'had her back'. Also said she needed to focus on saving familyt and business which was odd in finacial terms as for the last few months she kept sharing revenues that were going into 6 figures. Customers on Tattle told stories of waiting for refunds, wanting to have direct contact with her or at least have confirmation of what happened given the coaching made them open themselves vulnerably with their personal lives.

There was also some serious human cost to Sarah and Llewy's shabby tactics as some women on the course were given advice to cut dead wood and left relationships or alienated those close to them who tried to question what they were involved in which is a standard MLM tactic and were left in a lurch after course that was meant to last 12 months ending abruptly with no explanation. Others were simply upset by having been taken in and led to this by someone they trusted and could relate to ie. Sarah, as many put aside their reasonable doubts about Llewy thanks to her recommending him personally. No explanation was given by Sarah however what seemed like series of passive agressive posts were made by both sarah and llewy. Sarah was making fun of people buying fake followers on her No Bull account which was clearly aimed at Llewy and his actions and Llewy was dismissing accounts with pretty pictures and positing some 'you okay hun' style stuff about disloyal people and his 'circle of trust'. All of this was being watched by customers some dismayed at the handling of it that way ands lack of proper communication re refunds.

Llewy D did a ranty sweary igtv on his own Instagram complaining about online trolls (Tattle being onto him) where he displayed intimidating levels of aggression leaving some to ponder how it must have been for the women, Sarah included to be coached by a man like that. It was also evident that he was selling more courses on the fly, contacting the people in the Facebook group for 1-2-1 coaching without having any infrastructure to deliver, given the SI experience people had.

Until today the story was mostly contained on Tattle with a curious ring of silence around it on Instagram but as of yesterday a number of women from SI course started coming out speaking about Llewy D and a horrendous experience they had with him as 1-2-1 coach branding him a misogynistic bully but saying that it had nothing to do with Sarah. Hair raising account was given of Llewy talking about other clients and their financial situations and private lives as well as being agressive and intimidating.

Sarah promised to refund people who requested SI refunds. Some received those, some are still waiting and want this Tattle thread to continue to hold Sarah to account as all the sales seemed to have gone through her shop front.

Llewy D has food poisoning apparently which seemed to have coincided with stories about him breaking from women who felt defrauded by him. His brother Rhys is advertising for an event in a hotel promising yet another millionaire making event this weekend

This story is still developing.

Have I missed anything? ;-)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.