Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don't know, pictures of my mum's 60th birthday party must be so fascinating to Sarah's followers :D
She's clearly done peak edgelord and now is massively on the downslope....... cutting edge content right there 🤣🤣🤣

Also - have you spotted that any time she does any interiors type content (e.g. the recent "my bathroom is completed" post), she hides the likes? Clearly trying to hide that tit engagement from a sector she's trying to break back into. Yet again, Sarah Akwisombe proving she'll try and do things with shortcuts, half truths and dishonesty rather than putting in the work.

Reactions: 6
It would appear things aren't too great on the audience development front for everyone's least favourite pretend expert 🤣🤣🤣

Losing followers like mad on the account with scale, and absolutely shameful lack of growth on her attempt at ecommerce, with dire engagement too. And she thinks she has any value to advise or coach businesses?!? Stats don't lie - Sarah Akwisombe is an abject failure with some dishonesty thrown in. She's got nothing to offer any business.

Screenshot_20220201-091242_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-091309_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would appear things aren't too great on the audience development front for everyone's least favourite pretend expert 🤣🤣🤣

Losing followers like mad on the account with scale, and absolutely shameful lack of growth on her attempt at ecommerce, with dire engagement too. And she thinks she has any value to advise or coach businesses?!? Stats don't lie - Sarah Akwisombe is an abject failure with some dishonesty thrown in. She's got nothing to offer any business.

View attachment 1031558
View attachment 1031560
Imagine being a public figure painted with the nickname "The Croydon Conwoman" and not bothering to redeem yourself or your reputation but rather choose to sit back, let your followers flee, have people laughing behind your back and in your face, and steadily losing all credibility simply because you're determined to keep stolen money and refuse to refund and apologize to your victims. If that ain't a failure, I don't know what is.

• Heart
Imagine being a public figure painted with the nickname "The Croydon Conwoman" and not bothering to redeem yourself or your reputation but rather choose to sit back, let your followers flee, have people laughing behind your back and in your face, and steadily losing all credibility simply because you're determined to keep stolen money and refuse to refund and apologize to your victims. If that ain't a failure, I don't know what is.
Every day Sarah Akwisombe just makes it worse for herself. Even this evening, her name is getting further heat on the tattle threads dedicated to another fake guru, pretend poverty blogger/scammer Jack Monroe.

Reactions: 5
Apparently "cheating" is equivalent to "lol, the universe laughed at me and threw me a curveball" now. Hun, you threw yourself that curveball. I need to go on a quest to figure out where she gets the audacity to keep twisting these narratives. If I'm not back in five years, send Search and Rescue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently "cheating" is equivalent to "lol, the universe laughed at me and threw me a curveball" now. Hun, you threw yourself that curveball. I need to go on a quest to figure out where she gets the audacity to keep twisting these narratives. If I'm not back in five years, send Search and Rescue.
The girl lies and fabricates so much that she even believes her own bullshit now...... Deluded 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she has some kind of hormone/mineral imbalance or metal toxicity or something... this is such a bizarre breakdown.

The girl lies and fabricates so much that she even believes her own bullshit now...... Deluded 🙄🙄🙄
She’s like that fake wellness guru Belle Gibson, who told so many lies she didn’t know fact from fiction anymore

It’s just become part of who she is she’s been blagging for so long

I also wondered if there's a bit of "the lady doth protest too much" in that post. Like Sarah and Jason are desperate to prove to the world that they're not struggling behind the scenes.

Jason's own posts and IG stories generally show a pretty exhausted looking man.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps Jason has finally had enough.
I'm stunned that he's not kicked her into touch after everything she's done to harm him, the kids and the family reputation. But then again, his earning capabilities are probably not great, and so maybe it's a bit of a "better the devil you know" situation. But my god, Sarah Akwisombe truly is a devil. All this pain, heartache and misery she's piled not only on people who paid her in good faith (only to be scammed), but also those who she's meant to love, cherish and care for more than anything in the world. But no, Sarah Akwisombe only cares about herself.

But it is the dishonesty of the post that got me, it was 'the universe out to get us' rather than my infidelity.
Leaving aside the utter crassness of using your marriage failing as a way to garner content :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But it is the dishonesty of the post that got me, it was 'the universe out to get us' rather than my infidelity.
Leaving aside the utter crassness of using your marriage failing as a way to garner content :sick:
You're so right. No Sarah, the universe didn't trick you. You jumped in bed with a conman literally and figuratively. Just partnering with him to steal money in a pandemic wasn't enough, you wanted your cake and to eat it too, having an affair with him that only stopped because you got caught.

And as many have said over the last 15 months, all this could have been a distant memory by now if she'd just refunded, apologised and taken some time out to sort herself out & rebuild her reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No personal responsibility again from Sarah akwisombe

Surprise surprise

The universe didn’t make you conspire to oversell and under deliver to your clients, or to cheat on your husband with the man who “coached” you to do it

That was all you Sarah akwisombe!

Grow up and own your own role in your own demise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s such a spin doctor! If she didn’t get caught, she would have continued with Llewy’s secret sauce injections 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s such a spin doctor! If she didn’t get caught, she would have continued with Llewy’s secret sauce injections 😂
Journalist Grace Holliday delivered an absolute knockout with that line in part 2 of her series about the scam 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

chrome_screenshot_1643985341309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
It doesn't get more literal than that:LOL:
That one line alone deserves a bloody prize 🤣🤣🤣 And the whole 3 part investigative piece was fantastic. Really well researched, good sources and fair right of reply given (but fucked up by Sarah Akwisombe).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.