Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she's talking to herself again: latest upload to Instagram with caption: "just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right". Why, Sarah, that is correct! Just because you're mad you got caught and have been trying to weasel your way out of guilt for way too long doesn't mean you're right, or right to keep the money. Why don't you just take your own damn advice and pay up?
Imagine having lived this nightmare for the best part of 2 years.

No amount of pretending to be big bad boss babe fools us Sarah. We know and can see you're crumbling under the pressure of the shitshow your entire life has become thanks to your own lack of ethics.

Reactions: 4
Unsurprising. What is she worth following for? Filtered selfies and opaque attitude filled captions. Does she even run a business? (Bo$$ Tragic doesn’t count)

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the gall of starting a 'book club' to discuss your own book. I take it there haven't been any subsequent meetings or other books covered?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over the gall of starting a 'book club' to discuss your own book. I take it there haven't been any subsequent meetings or other books covered?
I doubt it! Would instantly kill off any remaining interest in her tit "book" 🤣

Unless she's planning to massively elevate the quality of books discussed?

images (1).jpeg

images.jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
I noticed they don’t do live stuff anymore. Did they close the money and manifesting group in the end?

Jen was a blind supporter of Sarah in there when people rightly started asking questions. She suggested that anyone who questioned Sarah was “low vibe” 🙄

Reactions: 6
I noticed they don’t do live stuff anymore. Did they close the money and manifesting group in the end?

Jen was a blind supporter of Sarah in there when people rightly started asking questions. She suggested that anyone who questioned Sarah was “low vibe” 🙄
Didn't she then start making some quite cryptic posts that looked like they were about Sarah, and then all went quiet? 🤔

I think we'll see Sarah Akwisombe becoming the equivalent of 90s pop groups constantly trying to reinvent their past short lived "glory" with non stop comeback tours 🤣🤣 She'll keep trying to reappear, but there's just too much coverage of her scam and subsequent appalling behaviour to be able to shake it off. Ironic that a fake, self proclaimed "digital expert" continues to suffer at the hands of Google ranking for all the news coverage of her £1M coaching scam 🙄 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also thinking she did a similar thing using her mum, BACP registered counsellor Beccy Stremes..... as always, lining up the "mindset" thing so when she inevitably fails her clients, she can say it was their mindset not her poor performance.

chrome_screenshot_1645363656516.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also thinking she did a similar thing using her mum, BACP registered counsellor Beccy Stremes..... as always, lining up the "mindset" thing so when she inevitably fails her clients, she can say it was their mindset not her poor performance.

View attachment 1075653
And just when we thought she couldn’t possibly stoop any lower, here she is.

Well done for officially being a tit human Sarah Akwisombe, and as for your mum? Well, the apple clearly doesn’t fall far from that rotten tree.

• Heart
When you post a selfie on your stories where your oldest is giving the finger. Ain't that nice....I just don't understand what the hell she's doing, or what she's hoping to gain from that.

• Heart
When you post a selfie on your stories where your oldest is giving the finger. Ain't that nice....I just don't understand what the hell she's doing, or what she's hoping to gain from that.
She's like the playground bully who actually has a tit time at home, but has to try and act like the big I am to mask the turmoil.......

• Sad
Looking like Sarah has found a new side kick and trying to get back on the same hustle as she had with Jen 😬😫🤬
Sarah used Jessica for hypnotherapy for her trypophobia about 3-4yrs ago, since then they must have got closer. They both live in Croydon and believe (might be wrong) Jessica was on that “special” session Sarah and LD had that time, for the special people?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah used Jessica for hypnotherapy for her trypophobia about 3-4yrs ago, since then they must have got closer. They both live in Croydon and believe (might be wrong) Jessica was on that “special” session Sarah and LD had that time, for the special people?
Trypophobia? Fear of holes and patterns of holes? Well as we know Sarah loves a good read of tattle threads about her, here's a little Monday gift 🤣🤣🤣

Clean-Your-Dirty-Crusty-Showerhead.jpeg

• Haha
Yep that’s it! Jessica gave her hypnotherapy (think it was #ad) but I remember seeing it on her instagram as I kept Jessica’s details for a possible enquiry on something I wanted some assistance with. Must have been 3-4yrs ago.

Reactions: 3
Yep that’s it! Jessica gave her hypnotherapy (think it was #ad) but I remember seeing it on her instagram as I kept Jessica’s details for a possible enquiry on something I wanted some assistance with. Must have been 3-4yrs ago.
Blimey, and now here she is as Jen 2.0 🤦‍♀️

Meanwhile the Sarah and Llewy spiritual alignment continues - look at his new mindset & manifestation scam course 🤣 Any minute now I'm expecting him to value stack "with special guest appearance from my scam partner in crime and occasional lover, Sarah Akwisombe"

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.