Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the scamming horror up to now! She’s an absolute chameleon and a pretty bad one! Disgusting! I kind of gave up chasing my stolen money however when I come back and read about her my blood boils

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What’s the scamming horror up to now! She’s an absolute chameleon and a pretty bad one! Disgusting! I kind of gave up chasing my stolen money however when I come back and read about her my blood boils
She tried and failed at so many different things to replace the scamming income, now trying to create a new sales funnel with "free book club" (about her own tit book that's now on clearance on Amazon 🤣) on Zoom. But even there has been caught lying - she claimed over 400 signups but evidence showed only 60 or so attended.

Then there was another press articles (bringing it up to 17 I think) - link in the wiki 👍

• Heart
You could probably still get your money back xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
About the book club: I joined the first one, just to see what kind of tit show she was trying to pull off, and I almost died laughing when she said "I put so much time and energy into writing this book". Girl, you admitted to writing it in two weeks. Prime proof of what Sarah counts as "so much time and energy", also known as "half-assing tit like an amateur", and that she's zero problems with spewing lies whenever it suits her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
About the book club: I joined the first one, just to see what kind of tit show she was trying to pull off, and I almost died laughing when she said "I put so much time and energy into writing this book". Girl, you admitted to writing it in two weeks. Prime proof of what Sarah counts as "so much time and energy", also known as "half-assing tit like an amateur", and that she's zero problems with spewing lies whenever it suits her.
Sarah Akwisombe in doing a tit job of things thanks to a mix of laziness & incompetence, and lying & dishonesty? You do surprise me 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Properly taking one for the team there, thank you for your service. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Properly taking one for the team there, thank you for your service. 🙏
There was a lot of fluff. However, bless her heart, she had actually bothered to create an outline of what she wanted to talk about, as opposed to that MM-course she and Jen ran, and the whole SI/BA-chaos from my understanding. Gotta give her half a brownie point for beginning to understand that structure matters, if nothing else.

Looks like she's trying to be Jen-Two now? A money coach, or whatever, based on that last IG-post of hers? Throwing some more tit then, to see if it sticks? Did the other piles fall off?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I mentioned several pages (threads?) ago that I have a very vague connection to SA. This connection used to post a lot on FB about things related, but no longer does so. Although the connection is in a similar kind of game - but appears pukka to me, but what would I know?

Reactions: 1
Looks like she's trying to be Jen-Two now? A money coach, or whatever, based on that last IG-post of hers? Throwing some more
I'm sure I saw on her Stories a few days ago she was out with a British equivalent of Jen, so knowing Sarah Akwisombe, she's probably had a chat, mentally noted down loads of her ideas and now plans to steal them and sell them as her own to unsuspecting victims. Classic Akwisombe.

I mentioned several pages (threads?) ago that I have a very vague connection to SA. This connection used to post a lot on FB about things related, but no longer does so. Although the connection is in a similar kind of game - but appears pukka to me, but what would I know?
I'd hope that your connection (and any other decent human being in an adjacent field to Sarah) has seen through her for the lying, cheating, abusive, stealing conwoman she is, and is trying to create some distance ❤

I'm sure I saw on her Stories a few days ago she was out with a British equivalent of Jen, so knowing Sarah Akwisombe, she's probably had a chat, mentally noted down loads of her ideas and now plans to steal them and sell them as her own to unsuspecting victims. Classic Akwisombe.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised considering the shady tit she's already tried to pull off. She just can't be bothered to learn anything on her own, or even try to understand anything on her own.

What the duck does this even mean? She talks so much utter nonsense.
I know! My first money experience was something like blowing my pocket money on a comic and sweeties. Even if I took the colour out it would be the same.

• Haha
What the duck does this even mean? She talks so much utter nonsense.
Translation:

"I had loads of credit card debt then paid it off with the money when I was scamming with my lover Llewy. Now I've got no income, I've run it back up" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anything and everything she says and does at this point just feels desperate which makes it impossible to take her seriously. She still needs to own up to what she did - properly - and just refund the money, apologize publicly, step back and do proper work to actually learn before she charges anything for it, and work to rebuild the trust she tore down in a heartbeat.
For someone claiming to be a social media expert she's really bleeping up her "BossMagic" as well. Just like with everything else, it has potential and she's too bleeping lazy to bother.

• Heart
Anything and everything she says and does at this point just feels desperate which makes it impossible to take her seriously. She still needs to own up to what she did - properly - and just refund the money, apologize publicly, step back and do proper work to actually learn before she charges anything for it, and work to rebuild the trust she tore down in a heartbeat.
For someone claiming to be a social media expert she's really bleeping up her "BossMagic" as well. Just like with everything else, it has potential and she's too bleeping lazy to bother.
Couldn't agree more!! The longer Sarah Akwisombe has dragged it out, the more harm she's done to her future prospects, reputation (now so toxic that brands and companies can't be seen to go near her, to protect their own image) and family.

I can't see any way out for her now - if it wasn't Sarah, I'd almost feel a shred of sympathy, but she's proved time & time again she's not remorseful, she hasn't learned & improved, she doesn't want to put things right and she doesn't want to be a better person in the future. And for that reason, I think all that she's encountering by way of difficulty, financial pain and reputational destruction is entirely of her own doing and fully deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back to interior design again is it now??? Is she still living off the cash she ‘stole’ from the scam?!!!
Bloody hell! I can't imagine people queuing up to let a proven scammer into their properties to decorate it 🤣🤣🤣

I'd imagine a homeowner in a position to engage the services of an interior designer is more likely to be the sort to Google said designer's name to see some examples of work. Ooooops.

Sarah Akwisombe interior design
Sarah Akwisombe interior designer
Sarah Akwisombe portfolio
Sarah Akwisombe designer
Sarah Akwisombe interiors
Sarah Akwisombe design blog
Sarah Akwisombe design influencer
Sarah Akwisombe LinkedIn

Better safe than sorry 😉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.