Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah was up for a large campaign last week. It would have made her at least £20k. It was surreal when her name came up. I didn't say anything. Then someone Googled in the meeting room her name and this thread came up in Google. The silence as they scrolled through the threads. It was painful. I really hope she apologises and returns that money. There where people in the room who start sharing the link to the thread. I actually felt sorry for her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

really_whythough

Chatty Member
On a more positive note, I’m about to genuinely have my first ever 10k month, I’m a self employed creative (who actually does something, not just copies other people’s designs and gets tat produced Sarah) and I’m really proud of myself for working hard and sticking it out!

I was exactly the kind of person engaged with her pro-business female focused content. Luckily I didn’t choose to ‘invest’ in her high price, low delivery courses with Llewy (although I considered it, I was newly grieving and had no work on and obviously the pandemic turmoil made everyone so vulnerable). I served my clients excellently, however difficult my personal life. If I got something wrong, I put it right, at my own cost. I have a thriving business to show for it.

Quite a different picture to Sarah Akwisombe who has the audacity to charge people for ‘business guidance’.

I’m so glad I used her as a cautionary tale rather than an inspiration!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Eleven11

Anyone else think the copy on this audible review of Sarah Akwisombe’s book looks a little familiar in tone?! 🕵🏻‍♀️

Do I spy another fake review?
Funny because i stupidly bought the book, and have attempted to post a 1 star review so many times, as it was honestly so awful. Amazon just isn't processing the review which is very strange as this is the first time this has happened to me. The book is still rated at 4.5 stars which considering it is a piss poor re hash of many other books, with the tone of a teenager who desperately wants to appear cool and edgy, absolutely astounds me.

Bad parenting 101…how to ruin your children.
I find this quite upsetting…🥺😢😡

Long time lurker here who I think only came across SA via tattle.

I also saw this and was astounded by all the comments saying how amazing her lauding her child giving her the middle finger was when I though it was just terrible parenting.

Any how I forgot I had been following her , took a snoop to see what else she was peddling these days, and was really shocked to see OUJA board merch, and a post asking her followers if they had done OUJA....lolz

Now I know a bit about this kind of 'woo-woo' stuff (as some of you may call it on here), and I know enough to know you don't fuck about with these dark arts, especially if you have no idea what you are dealing with. You are literally inviting dark energy, spirits in.

When I pointed this out politely, she immediately clapped back with a nasty sarcastic comment. I then asked her why she was so triggered as she asked a question, didn't like the answer so responded like a petulant teen. Cue second even more rude clap back, with a lovely passive aggressive 'hun'..at the end.

Now I have worked on myself enough to know that mud slinging on social media is not the answer. I typed and retyped the message a couple of times, as i really wanted to call her a basic cnut, but essentially posted ' for someone who has apparently worked on themselves a lot, your passive agressive and sarcastic response to someone who merely questions your actions is astounding. You have an absolutely awful reputation and frankly after this first point of contact with you I see why. Your whole vibe is toxic.'

She has of course deleted this comment and has left her hilarious sarcy responses.

She is peddling something she has no clue about to get money because she thinks its cool and edgy...whether you believe in spirit/demons or not etc this is totally morally wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

frozenwasteland

For those who missed more lies coming out of her mouth, FOMO and general nonsense - thoughts @frozenwasteland ?

Here’s what you probably get from Sarah as her 50 UNIQUE strategies to grow your audience online.

TA DA 🎉

Oh wait, that type of generic info is already available online 😂😂😂. But because it’s Sarah the Shaman, you gotta pay for it, girl needs more CROCS.

Third image taken from Pinterest just by googling “50 strategies to grow business online”
That generic advice is pretty much the prime example of what we've all been saying and seeing all along. Sarah is excellent at talking about the what. What she has zero knowledge of is the how. The what means nothing without the how.
There's a big difference between saying "you need a strategy" and "here's how to find the strategy best suited for your business". And, guess what? It doesn't entail getting up at five in the morning to do cardio. Or any other surface-level irrelevant shit Sarah claimed as she knowingly stole from desperate and vulnerable people.

Comparing the overview of generic advice to Sarah's own behavior (or strategy if we can call it that) there are similarities. Becoming a star student of someone else's program (which could pretty much be the entire reason we're all here in the first place), entering into a joint venture with a peer, praising competitors, starting a podcast, put up recorded videos, doing those lives, sucking people into the MM-program only to upsell The Gathering....and the list goes on.
Skimming the list I can check off at least a third of those points to what Sarah seems to be doing, and has done. She hasn't created a single thing herself, apart from her e-commerce business. And even that started out without much traction because people knew what she had done beforehand. Her advice isn't advice. Her coaching-not-coaching-but-yes-coaching isn't really coaching. It's "get up at five in the morning to do cardio" until I see actual proof of real methods and steps to take to make sustainable changes. I do have a nagging feeling though, that the concept of giving away anything for free is so foreign to Sarah (except the Google-advice, of course) because to her nothing matters but the money. And she has proven that time and time again over the past year through her actions. The bullying, deleting, blocking, gaslighting, the lies, the mocking, the ridiculing and the absolute refusal to take any sort of accountability for her own actions.

There's a lot more I could say about the general culture of so-called entrepreneurs out there, and how off-track it has all become. But I'll refrain from doing so because I don't want to give Sarah any ammunition to try and bail herself out yet again. Although now that I've mentioned it, she'll probably go on another Google-frenzy to try and figure it out herself.

Also @Marmitecrumpet: it seems we all just imagined the No Bull Business School indeed. Because as far as I'm concerned I've never seen more business-bullshit in my entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
This thread being referenced on another thread about scammers, how this thread helped people fight back! Thank you to everyone who are keeping this thread alive, spreading awareness and supporting Sarah's victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Well here's something.... Natwest have relaunched their FREE Business/Entrepreneur Accelerator programme that includes 1 to 1 coaching (from actual experts, not a conwoman), networking, leadership training, funding/investment application support and more. You don't even need to be a Natwest customer.

Check it out:

This completely negates any need for anyone to give Sarah Akwisombe a penny - why pay £650 a month to a scammer when you can get proper support free of charge?

• Heart

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
So Sarah Akwisombe has covid....

Still, she's so desperate to be front and centre she's revealed her plans. So a new brand "not that deep" bringing scam coaching, another bullshit book, events and tat sales under one banner 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220104-194505_Instagram.jpg

My favourite bit? The book is "how to live like me". Brilliant 👏 I really want to learn how to have an affair with a conman, steal hundreds of thousands of pounds from women in a pandemic, get caught, abuse and gaslight my victims, try to launch several new things and fail at them all AND have 16 news articles and a bonus podcast about my scam. Sign me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
And look at this! Another article calling out Sarah Akwisombe as part of a wide reaching exposure of the exploitative Instacoach phenomenon, this time it's l'Atelier, the magazine from global financial powerhouse BNP Paribas:

Another one for the wiki!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t it be much more ‘high vibe’ to have paid hugely more than necessary and thanked the business owner?

I’m just about to take on a new shared, serviced office which has an honesty bar in it and I think what I’ll do is pay forward a bottle of champers and put my card on it in the fridge suggesting another business owner toasts their own success with it and tells me. Could make contact with someone brilliant!

Thanks Sarah Akwisombe for again inspiring me in my business to always do the polar opposite of your reprehensible ‘money moves’.

• Heart

lilibili

What I can’t understand is how she couldn’t tell that Llewy guy was a bellend from the start? I’m really stuck on this because it is so obvious. He literally screams conartist.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
"Hi, I'm Sarah Akwisombe. I fucked up my business and entire life by being caught scamming, the media covered it in 16 articles, the BBC had to edit me out of a podcast, and there's 13,000+ comments in the one safe space where I can't silence my victims and people helping & supporting them.

Here's my twisted version of events which conveniently glosses over that no, I haven't "owned it" as I never apologised or refunded all the people I ripped off.

Now please reply so I can gauge if I can sell another bullshit Google level "course" to vulnerable and frightened people as all my businesses are dead and my job search is going shit because companies & recruiters tend to look up people as part of due diligence. I'm fucking skint. Please tell me your fears so I can prey on them and manipulate you into giving me money."

There, fixed that email for you Sarah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Girl, you're scraping the barrel now. If you'd just done the right thing 15 months ago, all this would be over and who knows, people other than a few sycophants on instagram might still think you have a place in the world of business.

• Heart
  • Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
It really is so like them it's unreal. Thing is, her audience continues to decline, and it looks like the bigger drops coincide whenever she gets mentions on these threads or others (like the Dan Wheeler one), suggesting people are doing some due diligence and finding out the truth. Hopefully the sheer volume of "front page of Google" results from Tattle and all the media coverage (Refinery29, Raise The Bar, Metro and iNews consistently in top results when you google "Sarah Akwisombe") will help prevent anyone falling for her spiel.

You're so right. She's timed this in typical contrived, mercenary fashion to prey on people at a low point, just as she did in 2020. That in itself speaks volumes about her ethics - or lack of.

I'd love to know what value a proven, busted con artist like Sarah Akwisombe thinks she can bring with her group coaching. My guess is the value is the sum total of sweet FA.

You're very right on the vagueness of "level up" - just as in every MLM, every pyramid scheme, and everything Sarah Akwisombe did before, she's setting things up so that when people font get value, she can victim blame and gaslight them that "you didn't put in the work" "your attitude was wrong" "you didn't want it enough".

Sarah, we all see through you.
For anyone new to this thread who may have stumbled here off the back of the Financial Times article, Sarah’s posts or undoubtably the paid posts she’s likely running, I can confirm as someone who has paid and undertaken coaching with Sarah Akwisombe that the sum of what she delivers is a grand total of fuck all. Please do your research and save your money and use your time finding the exact same information online FOR FREE. Don’t get sucked in like the rest of us did, you’ll kick yourself, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

frozenwasteland

And our girl is now out trying to counter the fact that she has zero marketing, business or strategy skills, while attempting to justify her Google-material pep-talks. I'll agree on this: strategies don't work if you don't use them. And yes, if our heads aren't in the game, they are hard to use. But listen, that is no reason for trying to sell £30k-a-year-coaching that contains shit you can find on social media created by people who actually know the science behind how the brain and body works, and how we end up falling back into old patterns even if we know full-well what we should be doing to move forward.
If a "coach" isn't showing proof of where they're getting their material, it's just all bullshit to me. People who are way more accomplished than Sarah is (like Mel Robbins) give shit away for free all the time - even the shit that isn't necessarily always easy to find yourself. And they explain the method and science behind it. They go in-depth. Sarah is always - ALWAYS - just spouting surface-level shit, and it is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 13

frozenwasteland

So here's a wee update: I watched the stories as a whole and discovered a few key pieces of information I missed, and listen to this: the only reason Sarah Akwisombe cares about trying to create a sustainable brand is because she doesn't want to be irrelevant in five to ten years. Not whether workers work under safe conditions, or if they are paid fairly or even whether her customers will be getting quality clothes. NAY! It's the money. Always the money. And, if we listen real fuckin' close it seems like she regrets opening her big mouth before doing any research into what it actually takes to start, and run a sustainable brand. "The margins are smaller", and that doesn't sound well in Sarah Akwisombe's selfish money-is-all-I-want-and-I-don't-care-who-gets-hurt-head. I am (and I didn't think what was possible) even more appalled at her behavior. Hell, even her very existence at this point because now she's nearing the "waste of fucking oxygen"-point in my book. Speaking of books: if Sarah ever gets another book deal, choosing the title is easy: Profit over People: how I scam people, cut corners and jump over bodies to get the money I believe I deserve, and get what I want at all costs.

• Sick

FNM

So Sarah Akwisombe woke up and decided to do group coaching again did she? In other words, she's skint and desperately needs the money.

Interestingly it's only very small numbers, so I'm guessing high price, and small group makes gaslighting & silencing that bit easier....

View attachment 981343View attachment 981344

Meanwhile, that "sell out" of Boss Magic merch doesn't look as impressive as Sarah made out. Bless Jason telling the truth 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 981351
She's going to charge £650 a month for a three month course, which has a weekly one hour group coaching call - LOOOOOOL.

But you have to DM her first to make sure you gel with her, and that you will be best fweeeends with the other divs that chuck their money at this absolute delusional charlatan.

Maybe she will provide some dance lessons for that price too??

• Haha
  • Wow

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chloegirl for the thread idea ( sorry, was too long to add it all ). Apologies for the error in too many *** on the title, wasn’t able to edit after it was posted! 😳
Anyway, here is the new thread, ready for a recap anyone…
Thanks to @LadyPainterDeco for the useful SA search list.

Sarah Akwisombe coach
Sarah Akwisombe coaching
Sarah Akwisombe 121
Sarah Akwisombe mentor
Sarah Akwisombe business coach
Sarah Akwisombe reviews
Sarah Akwisombe The Money is Coming
Sarah Akwisombe book
Sarah Akwisombe husband
Sarah Akwisombe Llewy
Sarah Akwisombe Llewellyn
Sarah Akwisombe scam
Sarah Akwisombe conwoman

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Gone are the days where you had to be fully vetted, be on the same "vibe", and "gel" with Grand Master Akwisombe to get a place on her 121 coaching....
She's truly desperate now and feeling the pinch. Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying seeing her squirm and desperately flit from poor idea to poor idea, frantically trying to replace the scam income that was always going to come to a painful end.

One question though 🤔

Why hasn't Sarah Akwisombe just opened her allegedly highly successful and legit book about manifesting, and manifested herself a bazillion pounds, an end to her strife, manifested a new reputation and manifested us and our tattle threads away?!? You're not telling me that The Money Is Coming is bullshit like everything else she says and does are you? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
I started following her years ago when she lived in her flat and was running NBBS.
Didn’t think she was all that until a friend of mine said she did her course and she really raves about it and said that Sarah had told her if I wanted to do a course I could get a discount (pffff).

Fast forward a few years and I signed up and paid for one of her courses during her summer of scam during lockdown and knew from the first session I’d made a terrible mistake. She wasn’t offering anything or value, all info could be found online for free, she used a tiny hand held white board to draw diagrams on (which looked pathetic), couldn’t recall what anyones businesses were, and despite many people having wildly different businesses models she seemed to have ‘grouped’ people together in a way that was supposed to make sense, and it really didn’t.
She had everyone muted until she felt like it, got arsey when people asked questions that she felt were ‘stupid’ and told people that to succeed they needed to be showing their face on Stories and Reels and if they tagged her she would reshare them for extra visibility with her audience. Needless to say, the few times this did happen was for the people who kissed her arse or who she thought she could rinse for more money later down the line.

Oh and she also told people to submit their ‘homework’ on a dedicated FB group that she rarely showed up in and said the homework tasks were to ensure you got through to the next stage. She never replied to anyone on there, but if people said on the next session they hadn’t done the homework (and if she wasn’t looking then who could blame them?) she’d berate them and get all high and mighty that she was taking time out to run these courses and if people couldn’t be bothered to complete the tasks then what was the point.

Honestly, writing it out reminds me just how mental the whole thing was 😳

• Sad
  • Wow