Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, is this conwoman Sarah Akwisombe admitting to defrauding a hotel's honesty bar while in Bath with her mum and sister? Or maybe she's having a moment like her pal Jack Monroe in "GoHenrygate" and trying to look all edgy by boasting about fraud?

Screenshot_20220206-154529_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s so basic and trash
What part of hinting "I stole drinks from a nice hotel" does she think will appeal to the remaining audience she has? Anyone with a shred of decency would be disgusted down at the thought of this - the hospitality industry has taken a battering throughout the pandemic and is desperately trying to recover, and here's a bloody conwoman saying its OK to steal from their bar.

What a disgusting, unethical piece of tit she is.

Reactions: 6
Putting ‘honesty’ in inverted commas as you have absolutely zero intent on living by that value in any area of your life, work OR play.

When people tell you who they are, listen. Sarah Akwisombe is a liar and a thief. She’s saying it here herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Putting ‘honesty’ in inverted commas as you have absolutely zero intent on living by that value in any area of your life, work OR play.

When people tell you who they are, listen. Sarah Akwisombe is a liar and a thief. She’s saying it here herself.
It’s nice of her to admit who she really is… our work her must have sunk into some of her brain cells! Hopefully.
I still feel that she hasn’t had the full blow of the hammer yet.
Do you think she still reads what’s written on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s nice of her to admit who she really is… our work her must have sunk into some of her brain cells! Hopefully.
I still feel that she hasn’t had the full blow of the hammer yet.
Do you think she still reads what’s written on here?
Without a shadow of a doubt. She’s too self-obsessed not to.

• Heart
What an awful vile person she is
Yes she certainly is. Who the hell makes a boastful post like that, hinting at stealing from an independent business? Oh that's right, the conwoman who stole huge amounts of money from independent businesses and entrepreneurs in 2020.

I hope the hotel saw Sarah Akwisombe's post and recharge any losses to whoever's card was used to make the booking.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be much more ‘high vibe’ to have paid hugely more than necessary and thanked the business owner?

I’m just about to take on a new shared, serviced office which has an honesty bar in it and I think what I’ll do is pay forward a bottle of champers and put my card on it in the fridge suggesting another business owner toasts their own success with it and tells me. Could make contact with someone brilliant!

Thanks Sarah Akwisombe for again inspiring me in my business to always do the polar opposite of your reprehensible ‘money moves’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t it be much more ‘high vibe’ to have paid hugely more than necessary and thanked the business owner?

I’m just about to take on a new shared, serviced office which has an honesty bar in it and I think what I’ll do is pay forward a bottle of champers and put my card on it in the fridge suggesting another business owner toasts their own success with it and tells me. Could make contact with someone brilliant!

Thanks Sarah Akwisombe for again inspiring me in my business to always do the polar opposite of your reprehensible ‘money moves’.
absolutely love this. you are so right, she continues to be such a valuable life lesson for me. best of luck in new office space, you will do great

• Heart
Thank you! Keeping at it and trusting my values. I know I’m honest, hardworking, skilled and committed. Weird how none of those seem to be integral to Sarah’s business expertise. Just ‘showing up’ (eye ducking yourself doing monotonous lives) and ‘the universe’ (????) and other basic non-info. 🙃

• Heart

I love, love, love this!!! ❤ Well done and what a fantastic idea.

Sarah Akwisombe only delivers value when you look at her as a frame of reference to do the opposite 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
An American influencer is being sued for scamming thousands of clients.

her packages were not ‘individualised’ and she ‘failed to provide promised coaching and check-ins’

the Dallas morning news also reported that the customer requests for refunds were often ignored and that negative social media comments were deleted.

NOW, DOESN’T THIS SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WE ALL KNOW.

If it can happen to her Sarah, it can sure as hell happen to you.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

her packages were not ‘individualised’ and she ‘failed to provide promised coaching and check-ins’

the Dallas morning news also reported that the customer requests for refunds were often ignored and that negative social media comments were deleted.

A little resilience goes a long way. This guy who calls himself "Papa Swolio" has been talking about Brittany Dawn for a long time. Now, I'm not a big fan of this Papa Swolio-character because he's a condescending, self-absorbed, fat-shaming head. And while being overweight isn't necessarily the most healthy way to live for a lot of people, being an insensitive asshole who gives advice such as "new diet plan, shut your bleeping mouth and go to the bleeping gym" alongside "bone broth and steak is enough" isn't even remotely justifiable. I will, however, give him props for calling her out because her scam is just as terrible as what Sarah did. Making promises to rinse people, and then failing to follow through, followed by "lol, idgaf about you, I have your cash now and it's all mine". It's stealing, it's fraud and it's a crime. Whatever Brittany Dawn is getting is more than well-deserved.

• Heart

Fantastic to see.

Yes Sarah Akwisombe, you never know when your next investigation, lawsuit, or media coverage is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She must be living in constant anxiety and fear?!!
You would think but clearly she DGAF….
I reckon it's all a front. Her twitter tells a truer story. She was moaning about a 7 day headache this week, and quite regularly slips up & reveals things. As always, if it was someone else I'd feel a bit of sympathy, but as it's Sarah Akwisombe, she deserves every bit of discomfort that comes her way...... 😂😂

• Haha
Looks like someone has been buying followers again (there's quite a few services on Fiverr that'll drip feed them so as not to alert the IG algorithm):

Screenshot_20220213-064736_Chrome.jpg

My theory is that she's not looking to get numbers back up so much as to slow the very visible decline each time she drops down a decimal place.

Several key pointers to it - there's no uplift in content volume to drive greater visibility on the Discover page, and engagement still low.

Just like everything to do with Sarah Akwisombe, it's fake, smoke & mirrors and grounded in bullshit, lies and deceit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Apparently she's talking to herself again: latest upload to Instagram with caption: "just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right". Why, Sarah, that is correct! Just because you're mad you got caught and have been trying to weasel your way out of guilt for way too long doesn't mean you're right, or right to keep the money. Why don't you just take your own damn advice and pay up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.