Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it dawning on Croydon's leading faux feminist scammer Sarah Akwisombe that the economic challenges of 2022 are going to make it harder and harder than ever to recover to the peak scam income levels she enjoyed in 2020?!?

View attachment 1011460
She’s right and royally fucked it up for her and her family….
I’m not sure she knows what hard work is. 😵💫🤯😫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is a really dangerous situation. She's using a well known sales tactic from the states where she offers a service for free. It's not free. It gives her close unregulated access to vulnerable women who think sarah can help them. Sarah being a narcissit will exploit their trust and sell them coaching products. They will trust her through the book club.

THIS NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO INSTAGRAM

This is very serious. I know the Croydon Conwoman and how she thinks.

If you care about fairness or you've ever had someone take advantage of you.

YOU MUST STOP HER

Report this to instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a really dangerous situation. She's using a well known sales tactic from the states where she offers a service for free. It's not free. It gives her close unregulated access to vulnerable women who think sarah can help them. Sarah being a narcissit will exploit their trust and sell them coaching products. They will trust her through the book club.

THIS NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO INSTAGRAM

This is very serious. I know the Croydon Conwoman and how she thinks.

If you care about fairness or you've ever had someone take advantage of you.

YOU MUST STOP HER

Report this to instagram
Yep classic contrepreneur funnel building.

Sarah Akwisombe epitomises unethical, deceptive con artistry.

Reported her profile - great suggestion 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hemorrhaging of followers continues too - and for what followers there are, engagement is terrible. Sarah Akwisombe might make the odd tiny step forward (like the book club with its bullshit subscriber numbers 🤦‍♀️) but there's no long term hope here. She's done. It's just a case of when the unsteerable oil tanker inevitably runs aground, and I for one will not be there with the lifeboats to help.

Screenshot_20220125-084534_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
I am absolutely disgusted that Sarah and Jason Akwismbe are still holding on to that money they stole.

And it looks as thought they're getting back into business to exploit vulnerable women.

I'm going to be gathering signatures to request Sarah Akwisombe is banned from Instagram.

Also for any of her victims re the coaching scam pls be in contact as I would like to help with a class action lawsuit.

I'm sure some of you have signed NDA'S and legal agreements to conditions to refunds etc.

This can be presented as part of the suit and can be scrutinised if they where forced on to you under duress.

Be brave. If you want a fairer world where predatory narcissistic people like Sarah Akwisombe have to be held accountable.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because he enables her and because he doesn’t want to get a job. He probably enjoys doing the admin, packing sweatshirts and going to the post office
He keeps her in check. Without him she's a very bad tempered, unorganised, unpc mess. He likes the money and the power she brings.

And look at this! Another article calling out Sarah Akwisombe as part of a wide reaching exposure of the exploitative Instacoach phenomenon, this time it's l'Atelier, the magazine from global financial powerhouse BNP Paribas:

Another one for the wiki!!
Wow. How can instagram let her continue to harm vulnerable women? How can other women allow her to continue doing this? It's shocking 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Been reporting her account for a while. I stopped for a bit because life took over but will get back on it

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like that FT inclusion of the Bossmagicldn jumper didn't do much beyond maybe (and we don't even know if it's true - this is Sarah Akwisombe we're talking about) helping sell the remaining 3 in stock.

A whole 30 followers gained since then - but if you look, its not even consistent growth, its a couple gained, a couple lost.

If Sarah Akwisombe truly was a digital expert, she'd have known how to leverage the FT coverage properly and grow the brand. But she's not, hence these black-and-white white results proving both lack of awareness & interest in the brand, and her own incompetence.

Screenshot_20220126-063349_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Well it looks like that FT inclusion of the Bossmagicldn jumper didn't do much beyond maybe (and we don't even know if it's true - this is Sarah Akwisombe we're talking about) helping sell the remaining 3 in stock.

A whole 30 followers gained since then - but if you look, its not even consistent growth, its a couple gained, a couple lost.

If Sarah Akwisombe truly was a digital expert, she'd have known how to leverage the FT coverage properly and grow the brand. But she's not, hence these black-and-white white results proving both lack of awareness & interest in the brand, and her own incompetence.

View attachment 1016793
Her engagement is so low. Even with excessive responses trick in the comments. She'll still get brands who will work with her based on follower count and get very little if any roi. They'll complain. Sarah will gas light them

• Heart
Her engagement is so low. Even with excessive responses trick in the comments. She'll still get brands who will work with her based on follower count and get very little if any roi. They'll complain. Sarah will gas light them
She'll have burned so many relationships now, and brands will be nervous after seeing their peers being called out by respected business figures last year for working with her.

I wish she'd just sell up, pack up and duck off for good. Maybe to Korea seeing as it's her latest whim..... 🤣

• Haha
She'll have burned so many relationships now, and brands will be nervous after seeing their peers being called out by respected business figures last year for working with her.

I wish she'd just sell up, pack up and duck off for good. Maybe to Korea seeing as it's her latest whim..... 🤣
Her brand is perfect for Korean market. She'll be able to charge more as they value English products highly.
The issue is sarah will do the same tit again.
She never really had to change. Just all the fake apologies and surface value i've reformed nonsense.

She kept the money. And that's ALL she cares about

She thinks she's one in her head

There will be another Sarah Akwisombe scandal

Her brand is perfect for Korean market. She'll be able to charge more as they value English products highly.
The issue is sarah will do the same tit again.
She never really had to change. Just all the fake apologies and surface value i've reformed nonsense.

She kept the money. And that's ALL she cares about

She thinks she's one in her head

There will be another Sarah Akwisombe scandal
Hopefully the Korean laws (and draconian punishments which include prison with hard labour for online crime) would catch her out. Boss Magic prison jumpsuits anyone?!?! And at least all her garage home gym workouts would be good prep for digging trenches 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hopefully the Korean laws (and draconian punishments which include prison with hard labour for online crime) would catch her out. Boss Magic prison jumpsuits anyone?!?! And at least all her garage home gym workouts would be good prep for digging trenches 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I forgot about the garage workouts. So funny. Does she still post that stuff?! Riveting!

• Haha
Bloody hell - on another tattle thread about another online scammer (Dan Wheeler) who's being caught out Akwisombe style, and someone has just written this brilliant post about him trying to twist the narrative now he's been caught. Switch the word "Dan" for "Sarah" and it could literally be about Sarah Akwisombe:

Talk about shared behaviour traits 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.