Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antonina

Chatty Member
The most suspicious thing is that Sarah Awkisombe is not disclosing her prices like most accredited coaches do - that’s 100% scam territory as she would charge as much as she thinks she can, depending on the vulnerability of her “victim”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

frozenwasteland

When she calls out a magazine for using one of her photos without asking, but still uses other peoples’ work - and money that she still hasn’t returned - like she’s the saint of the century. It’s the double-standard for me.

• Sick

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I started following her back in her interior days and liked that she had an unusual style for the time . Watched all the Llewy I can make a million stuff with horror and wondered why no one else could see through her , so I started the thread .. and here we are .

• Heart
This is for the PR's at all the brands who I know follow this thread. Peeping in every few days to observe the circus (I see you :)

I've read that Sarah Akwisombe belive she's being bullied by Tattle. Her husband said so on Instagram.

Sarah Akwisombe is not the victim of bullying. Quite the opposite.

1. For years she has publicly called out men both individuals and celebrities for having affairs. Yet she had an affair herself. How deeply hypocritical.

2. She has also on numerous occassions called out other women and influencers for bad behaviour.
She claims she is a feminist. Yet she took advantage of scores of women and stole £100,000's

3. Behind the scenes Sarah is intimidating and threatening women who have asked her for their money back. In clear sight she's manipulating reality by asking phony questions on her storied about refunds to legitimise her crime.

Sara Akwisombe is not a victim. She's a predatory Narcissit , deeply damaged and dangerous human being.

Her main intention is to hold on to as much of her ill got gains as possible while abusing her platform to distort reality and convince others she is the victim.

Don't belive the Bull Shit.

The No Bull Business School Founder is an A-Class bullshiter herself.

• Heart

FNM

Saw that Sophie who worked with SA, and runs "Oil the Hinges" who I believe was a client of hers too, has been on BBC News website with an article on her tarot reading business. Sarah hasn't even said anything in her stories about it...surely you'd want to big ya mates up with their achievements.

If it doesn't serve Akwisombe, she doesn't want to know.

YUCK.

• Haha

frozenwasteland

The Lularoe of the coaching world........

Sarah Akwisombe - MLM and pyramid scheme maestro, conwoman and client abuser.

She delivers zero value, hence the tiny handful of people who work with her, the increasingly desperate attempts to hook new victims (just like her lover llewy and his brother are having to do now their scamming is blown open too), the brands dropping her and the continuously declining audience.
And let us not forget: Sarah has previously claimed to never have claimed she was a coach. She’s right, she’s not. She has zero credentials, which she has now admitted to and it’s out there in writing.
Also, she has openly admitted that all her clients have experienced a serious decline in their businesses too, blaming the market.

No Sarah, it’s not the market. The common denominator is literally you.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
I took a break from this to focus on my business and also my MH just couldn't cope with Sarah and her continuous sh*te peddling.

MY GOD HOW IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

Bless you angels for keeping this going x

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Wow, what a poorly judged and ineffective way to get people to forget ‘cringe Sarah’ (I’d suggest she’s gone absolutely nowhere).

Quite fascinating to watch what happens when you WANT to have done the work on yourself but completely missed the important bits (taking responsibility, making amends willingly, reflecting and improving) but misguidedly think you’ve done it.

It’s going to take a lot more than doing squats in your windowless garage, ‘designing’ some t-shirts and joggers and suggesting we ‘mourn’ for the person who knowingly (over)charged people for services that you weren’t anywhere near capable of providing to stop being ‘cringe’ Sarah.

• Heart

really_whythough

Chatty Member
this is just so good to hear - absolutely so inspiring to hear you have reached that point through graft and providing a valuable service, rather than swindling. The audacity of Sarah Akwisombe to think she had something to offer you.

Im on the verge of starting my own business, which ive been putting off due to fear of failure and extreme fear of putting myself out there. But however things go, I know I won't end up scamming people. and If Sarah can show her face on socials after her behaviour, why am I reluctant - she's been a great teacher in her own way
Thank you! I’ve been doing what I do in some form for over 12 years and sticking at it has paid off (take note Sarah Akwisombe!).

I’d really encourage you to start your business, even if just on the side to begin with. I think a healthy balance can be struck with ‘showing up on socials’. I’m trying to be better and show what’s happening once a week but very little of my business actually comes from Instagram (clients of the strata I’m working for just don’t operate like that! 😉).

As for fear of failure, oh it’s real! But just take it in small steps, don’t invest capital you can’t afford to lose to begin with and once things get growing and people are handing over £ just reinvest that and you’ll be away! Wishing you all the best with it.

And yeah, scamming people doesn’t just accidentally happen if you get temporarily hypnotised by a malignant narcissist’s ‘roided up physique, if you are selling a shitty service, sooner or later people are going to feel short changed. That was Sarah’s whole deal and I doubt you’d ever end up like that! Xx

• Heart

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Just saw that one of the people who did the SI course has now launched themselves as a business coach along side their business. Honestly what is wrong with these people. Setting up a brand and paying people to coach you, then taking what they’ve told you to do and telling other people, does not give you the qualification to then go and “help” other small businesses when your own business isn’t doing that great….. and not when Sarah Akwisombe was one of the coaches!!
2 words......

Pyramid Scheme

Antonina

Chatty Member
Hang on everyone - Sarah giving ground breaking business advice to put aside a tax reserve so that you can fund your tax bill when it’s due. Whoooooooaaa sign me up for those 121s!!!!

• Haha

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
I see she’s down the gym now instead of twerking in her garage (sorry HOME GYM!) wtf was the point in all that gear being added for her to go to the gym. Very strange
Well this was the point: ""Llewy notice me PLEEEEASE!! I know you have a new fitness model girlfriend after Georgia, but I have been training. Please notice meeeeee please please please?!"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Honestly… at this point, I think it’s best to just let her crack on and not expect a ~big realisation~ or apology. She’s doing a good job of making herself irrelevant anyway, without the need of anyone else warning others or trying to stop her in her tracks. It’s clear that she hasn’t come to terms with what she’s done and what her life has become, as she feels the need to over share about how much she’s improved her life… happy people who’ve positively transformed their lives don’t do that. She’s completely lost and deluded and the sooner she wakes up, the sooner she can make some actual genuine changes - not superficial ones.

I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt that she’s gone through the vital stages of reconciliation that are required when you’re the wayward partner/have had an affair. Based on her other actions, it’s unlikely. Not even the strongest relationship will survive an affair if you don’t go through those steps. It’s written all over her husband’s face.
I’m going to respectfully disagree! She’s still actively trying to get coaching clients and clearly wanting to sell people her ‘mantra’ of ‘It’s not that deep’ when actually, charging people for crappy under-delivered services and courses where your advice and methods are not just poor but actively damaging IS PRETTY DEEP.

I think that is worth continuing to highlight here, not in the hope that she’ll do the work on herself, I agree that’s unlikely at this stage, but should any prospective clients do the basic due diligence of Googling their new guru, they’ll find us here and we can save them the bother of parting with their cash.

Happy to contribute the occasional ‘Sarah Akwisombe is a unqualified, incompetent and bullies her clients’ to help unsuspecting people know who their dealing with.

• Heart

frozenwasteland

😂 I can’t believe it took her so long to work that out!

What a surprise, another lie from sarah Akwisombe
So she’s basically still doing the unethical marketing-bullshit. At least now we know what one of those testimonial-providers meant by «marketing genius». Translated: spews unethical shit and half-truths, sometimes straight-up likes to steal - sorry, «make» - some cash.

Whatanidiot

I’m ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED. Honestly. Where are the successful businesses as proof that she is a great business mentor?!

No Bull Businesses School is closed. Her coaching well that needs no explanation and Boss Magic she’s closing and rebranding to something else so that’s clearly not worked. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Heart
Reactions: 9