Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I’ve recommended this book on other threads but do get Hype by Gabrielle Bluestone - all about the fyre festival debacle, influencers and the psychology of why they and social media have such a hold over people. I got the audio book and I’m loving it.

Reactions: 11

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
Sarah on IG talking about creating a 10-step guide to surviving scandal/being cancelled, thinking she survived, pretending like she’s not just now beginning to feel the long-term effects of her actions and is essentially beginning to drown slowly and painfully👀👀

Honey, you’re still cancelled. You survived nothing. Refund fully and apologize and you might.
There are no words… Sarah akwisombe you didn’t get cancelled you got caught!

People that need crisis Management communications please go to a trained and experienced PR firm not this charlatan who is by no means out of the woods with this one

She’s living on another planet

• Heart

tesla_tits

Honestly… at this point, I think it’s best to just let her crack on and not expect a ~big realisation~ or apology. She’s doing a good job of making herself irrelevant anyway, without the need of anyone else warning others or trying to stop her in her tracks. It’s clear that she hasn’t come to terms with what she’s done and what her life has become, as she feels the need to over share about how much she’s improved her life… happy people who’ve positively transformed their lives don’t do that. She’s completely lost and deluded and the sooner she wakes up, the sooner she can make some actual genuine changes - not superficial ones.

I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt that she’s gone through the vital stages of reconciliation that are required when you’re the wayward partner/have had an affair. Based on her other actions, it’s unlikely. Not even the strongest relationship will survive an affair if you don’t go through those steps. It’s written all over her husband’s face.

• Heart
She's learning Korean so she can enter that market and sell her courses there. Korea is fast growing and her aesthetic will be well suited there and no one will know of her past.

Let's see about that....

• Haha
  • Heart

frozenwasteland

I actually just couldn't care what she does anymore, my give-a-fuck is completely broken when it comes to her and what she does . But for the love of God would she just stop sucking innocent people into it with this facade of 'coaching'. She needs to grow a conscience.
It feels like her real skill-level is being exposed at this point. The thing is, anyone can be a motivational speaker and give people pep-talks. The kicker is that the motivation never lasts long, and thus people need to come back for more. Especially if the "coach" conveniently leaves out proper techniques to keep the ball rolling once the business relationship between client and coach is over. What's obviously lacking really is business skills, otherwise she probably wouldn't feel the need to close down the shop to start over. It legit didn't go as well as she thought it would, I'll bet you anything.

tesla_tits

She really does have the worst energy. You can almost feel it through the screen. Her facial expressions, her body language, her tone… it all just feels bad. She needs a year in a Buddhist retreat in Bali… not another bloody business.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
She was clearly too busy dreaming about his 🍆 to notice

Why anyone would sign up to do this with someone who describes it as spiritual shit and practices anything but conscious and aligned living is beyond me.

Is she partnering with someone?

i thought the toss tragic cards weren’t tarot anyway?! 🤔

Also, what on Earth did you have in your basket that added up to over £1200?!

So many questions! 😂 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🤔
🤣🤣 I put in 25 tickets, which is odd as apparently only 20 spaces and 2 were already gone!
They were tarot until she was advised (by tattle) that it was the wrong amount of cards for a tarot deck!

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
So Sarah Akwisombe woke up and decided to do group coaching again did she? In other words, she's skint and desperately needs the money.

Interestingly it's only very small numbers, so I'm guessing high price, and small group makes gaslighting & silencing that bit easier....

Screenshot_20220111-075755_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-075759_Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, that "sell out" of Boss Magic merch doesn't look as impressive as Sarah made out. Bless Jason telling the truth 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220111-075819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Winkle

Chatty Member
Just catching up here and checked her Insta this morning- Christ she's STILL gunning away there, how she thinks that going to magnetize people to her and her brand is beyond me. Secondly I used to like her aesthetic and style but look at it now, I think her idea of streetwear now is Boyz to men on a day off, like WTF. Horrendous. Thirdly, Japanese script o the designs I mean Jesus christ how funking pedestrian and done to death. Spare us please!!!! SPARE US!!

frozenwasteland

Sarah on IG talking about creating a 10-step guide to surviving scandal/being cancelled, thinking she survived, pretending like she’s not just now beginning to feel the long-term effects of her actions and is essentially beginning to drown slowly and painfully👀👀

Honey, you’re still cancelled. You survived nothing. Refund fully and apologize and you might.

• Wow
  • Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Just came back to say ‘ Not that deep’ think she was talking about llewy and the experience she had with his tiny roid shrivelled knob .

• Haha

frozenwasteland

When people talk about having a portfolio CV, I don’t think they mean you have to try every job in existence.
The job-bouncing wouldn't necessarily be a problem if she had just come out and acknowledged her fuck-ups, and why she keeps changing shit up. Just come out and say "shit, I didn't really do the work well enough in the past, and I got so scared and desperate that our income would dry up that I felt I had to hustle to come up with something new. To anyone I've disrespected in that, because I don't really know as much as experts do, I apologize. And I'm still so, so sorry about last year's absolute shit show (I will refund asap), I was a total dick and I know playing arrogant and straight-up bullying was a mistake. I will do everything in my power to earn back your trust", people wouldn't still be exposing her shit, laughing at her and have a hard time taking her seriously. She could've killed this off last year, tried her different things while even taking her followers on the journey of why, and it would probably have been just fine - no backlash. I realize that's a dream we all just have to give up and that it's never going to happen, but if she had bothered she would've been out of the woods and these threads would've been dead a long time ago.

• Heart

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
She's going to charge £650 a month for a three month course, which has a weekly one hour group coaching call - LOOOOOOL.

But you have to DM her first to make sure you gel with her, and that you will be best fweeeends with the other divs that chuck their money at this absolute delusional charlatan.

Maybe she will provide some dance lessons for that price too??
What an absolute clown 🤡 🤣 😂

What on earth does conwoman Sarah Akwisombe think she can offer anyone for £650 a month?!? Her businesses have failed fuel to a mix of incompetence, greed and appealing ethics, her reputation is so toxic that brand partners and clients had to distance themselves to protect their own reputations, and she's been proven to have nothing in the way of new thinking to bring to the table.

Don't fall for it - Sarah Akwisombe is a scammer who will rip you off, fuck you over then blame YOU. Read the wiki (pink button at the top of this page) to see all press coverage, testimonials, screenshot and other proof of this.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
I can't wait for Sarah Akwisombe to publish her coaching prospectus as part of an ethical, transparent pre-sales process so that potential customers can do their research, establish all key topics and areas to be covered then make an informed decision whether this syllabus is right for them and good value. No doubt she'll also include key target KPIs/outcomes to be achieved by the end of the 3 months, SLAs and customer care/escalation processes too because she is such a professional.

Oh, hang on....... 🤦‍♀️

Don't give Sarah Akwisombe any money! You'd do more value for your business with that £650 by setting it on fire, filming for IG Reels and using it as a viral marketing tool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
She always behaves this way when either court cases have hit or there is some type of money scenario involved!
She has a narcissist personality disorder…

Has anyone noticed that she has put her one to one clients on her stories!!!
and this is why untrained/qualified/insured coaches shouldn’t be practicing…

Ethics anyone?
Confidentiality?
Authenticity?

getting people to share mid or immediately post session is a gross abuse of trust and power dynamics

it’s gross 🤢

Reactions: 10

unicorns

Her look in most videos these days:
~ Annoyed
~ Bored
~ incredulous

what else?

You got to give it to her though, she’s not giving up, she’s still there trying to sell her shit courses/merchandise.

Ah yes, I remembered:

~ Desperate
Isn't it interesting that just a few weeks ago she was saying how she realised that what makes her happy is being creative - making music, products etc, rather than 'coaching', sorry I meant 'mentoring'?

• Haha

tesla_tits

Her latest post is so ironic. She talks about how much she’s changed and how she used to seek external validation, but her latest post is doing exactly that. Someone who is truly in such a fantastic and ~enlightened~ headspace just wouldn’t post that shit. She wants validation that she’s on the right path now, because she clearly doesn’t think she is. This is coming from someone who still battles with the urge to seek external validation due to fear of loneliness/abandonment (and that person is me). I recognise the signs.

• Sick

Antonina

Chatty Member
Sarah’s version of events is a lot of bollocks coming from the woman who preaches about being on top of your accounts and setting a side a tax reserve. She can’t remember if it was £70k or £30k more than that?!? Get the fuck out. Why would anyone take any business advice from this woman.

More lies in answer to the question she asked herself on Instagram in response to refunds being covered on this thread again.

• Heart