Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
I don't remember that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It definitely makes sense considering how Sarah revealed that all her clients have had their business decline. I just hope the warning lights went off for those clients and they took the rest of their money and ran. The coaching industry needs stricter regulations because, as we've talked about before, anyone can go out there and call themselves a coach. The problem is that they're all misunderstanding what that means. It sure as shit doesn't mean "weekly pep talks glued together from Google-advice and shitty Pinterest-quotes".

Save that shit for your morning coffee-mugs, please, Sarah. Not clients who are betting their arms and legs on you only to come out ripped off and shamed by you because you don't have the guts to admit you don't know shit about coaching or business beyond what's free on the internet.
Here you go!

happyfeet88

It depends how the settlement was made. It may be pre-court settlement, it may be settled through court appointed mediation before reaching a judge, we don't know individual cases.

Also remember Sarah Akwisombe scammed a huge number of women, many more than are on these threads too. She was trying to scam a million pounds remember and got a decent way to that before she was caught out.

Are you thinking of launching a claim yourself?
I am just wondering if anyone can say that they personally got money returned because I can only seem to find people who “know of someone who did”

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
She’s clearly gotten her own way her whole life. The very fact that her husband took her back after such a bad affair shows that she’s surrounded by enablers. I do believe that cheating doesn’t have to be black or white but wow… there is a limit?

Actions have consequences.
Exactly this. The scary thing is the damage this will inevitably do to her daughters. And I've got no doubt Sarah Akwisombe knows this fact if she took a moment of reflection. But she won't change her behaviour to protect them because the only person Sarah Akwisombe gives a shit about is Sarah Akwisombe.

She's had countless opportunities to make spends over the last 14 months and has chosen not to. So any and all consequences are fully on her.

happyfeet88

We have spies in the room. Sarah stop trying the SEO game. Cause hunny you have a lottta links about your escapades we will share in here. And some of those links are portals and big sites.Best know your place and keep knoshing on cock behind your husbands back. You've been warned 😎
🤣🤣🤣 love it! Tattlers speaking to themselves thinking that they are speaking to Sarah when it’s just some random individual whose asked a question on a forum lmao

happyfeet88

Objective opinion. Can you read? the 100's of pages of people sharing their disgust at www.sarahakwisombe.com friend of www.2LG.com who stole money from vulnerable women and continues to violently threaten and intimidate them?

Refinery29

Raise the bar

Metro
Can you read? What part of my questions stated that I didn’t share disgust? … and what part of your comment answers my question? …

happyfeet88

Either way it's all good. It's traffic for this thread, ranking it higher alongside all the articles podcasts etc exposing her, even overtaking her own social media accounts.

So yeah, more traffic, more benefits. Keep the posts coming and rank us higher and higher when people search the scammers name 😀
Precisely. And nothing I have said states that I wish for the contrary. And my actions have the effect of raising awareness of this whole mess so why would I be Sarah and fueling it. 🤦🏻 Christ

Winkle

Chatty Member
Just watched a channel 4 documentary on an Instagram wellness scammer, and I REALLY think they need to make one about business coaching and course selling scammers! People need to know about this. So many people are still easing money on courses they have bought online from people with no qualifications :mad:
Maybe someone should contact the producers of the wellness scammer show with this suggestion

happyfeet88

Random. Interesting. Because random people come on to forums to covertly defend and try to discredit honest people who are trying to make a predator and fraudster www.sarahakwisombe.com accountable for intimidating and stealing from vulnerable women View attachment 868610
Have you got some sort of paranoid disorder?
I AM A STRANGER WHO HAS ASKED A QUESTION FOR HELP. Get the chip off your shoulder and put your phone away and go and find yourself mate

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Makes sense, then, that he sent Sarah his book for free. Two peas, those two.
I think it was their mutual publisher sent the book out to other authors on their books rather than him personally. At least I hope so! Although I remember seeing other Hachette authors getting similar packages.

Whatanidiot

Has she deleted it? I couldn’t see one for today

Listening to her latest story of her talking about business, money and being a business owner is like when Elizabeth Holmes tried to explain how their blood testing tech worked: incoherent, senseless word salad from someone who's barely brushed the surface material and thinks she gets it.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Some more inspiration for Sarah Akwisombe warnings about contrepreneurs and fake gurus here 🤣😂🤣😂

And my personal favourite - a fake gurus selling courses to fake gurus to learn how to lease cars to fake gurus to look rich and hook more wannabe fake gurus. Jesus 🤦‍♀️