Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at these follower losses - I maybe wrong, but hopefully this continued decline is an indication that Sarah Akwisombe is finished in terms of audience scale or growth.

chrome_screenshot_1645856959998.png

Boss Magic gained a whole 90 followers in the last 30 days, so it's not filling the slack. If she was any good, she'd know how to grow and protect her audiences, but she's a fraud, so doesn't.

She'd best get that JD Sports application sorted sharpish 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Look at these follower losses - I maybe wrong, but hopefully this continued decline is an indication that Sarah Akwisombe is finished in terms of audience scale or growth.

View attachment 1088493

Boss Magic gained a whole 90 followers in the last 30 days, so it's not filling the slack. If she was any good, she'd know how to grow and protect her audiences, but she's a fraud, so doesn't.

She'd best get that JD Sports application sorted sharpish 🤣😂
Be fair. Sarah is telling people to talk to trees and seek their advice. Total boss business sense 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Be fair. Sarah is telling people to talk to trees and seek their advice. Total boss business sense 🤪
Sarah Akwisombe: moans on Twitter about Reels being unproductive and a waste of entrepreneurs' time but something they are "forced" to do because of the IG algorithm.

Also Sarah Akwisombe: wastes time making irrelevant Reels about tree hugging, in some desperate attempt to look funny.

It's been said so many times, but can Jason please just take her bloody phone off her?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her Twitter is hilarious , so much hypocrisy . Calling Kanye a Narc then buying a stem player in the next tweet . Talking about peoples looks being their whole personality 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Twitter is hilarious , so much hypocrisy . Calling Kanye a Narc then buying a stem player in the next tweet . Talking about peoples looks being their whole personality 😂 .
She's absolutely all over the place on there isn't she?!? 😂😂 And her engagement to her absolute Bellshill posts on twitter is even worse than her dire engagement on IG. Talking of her IG, Sarah akwisombe is losing followers faster and faster every day now......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The State of the blue sweatshirt with orange embroidery. 15 comments, 1 is from boss magic, 5 for ex spammers, and most of the rest her 'coaching' victims 🤦🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The State of the blue sweatshirt with orange embroidery. 15 comments, 1 is from boss magic, 5 for ex spammers, and most of the rest her 'coaching' victims 🤦🏻
Almost as poor an engagement show as when her sometime lover Llewy used to get his mum and aunt to comment on his posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man she’s fully lost it. And she’s trademarked “It’s not that deep”. Wow. Some seriously valuable IP there. 🙄

To be fair the canva cut out reel was actually instructive. The tree hugging one, ummmmm, not so much. Not funny either.

Reactions: 2
The latest reel. duck me she’s desperate to remain relevant. Reels must take priority to pay the bills or whatever. Christ. Go and get a job love.

Reactions: 4
Eughhhhh that REEL!

I saw the subs and thought she was miming. Turned sound on… 😳😳😳 so much second hand embarrassment for her, what a loser!

Also, not a great thing to put out there if she’s looking to restart her ‘music career’ bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I believe she thinks it’s “irony”

🤣
What's ironic is that she thinks she has a right to a platform and that she is remotely relevant

I'm going to suggest this one for her next book club meet

1646300882751.png

Just watched the reel. Christ above. That should surely be the final nail in the coffin for her as an authority on business/social media

Last edited:
  • Haha
Man she’s fully lost it. And she’s trademarked “It’s not that deep”. Wow. Some seriously valuable IP there. 🙄

To be fair the canva cut out reel was actually instructive. The tree hugging one, ummmmm, not so much. Not funny either.

Dunno what that link is. I just meant intellectual property!

Reactions: 4
I haven't been paying that close attention lately, but the one thing that seems to be consistent is: she's spiraling heavily out of control. It all just reeks of desperation and it's sad to watch. Her new sweats though...not impressed tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.