Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted it? I couldn’t see one for today

Listening to her latest story of her talking about business, money and being a business owner is like when Elizabeth Holmes tried to explain how their blood testing tech worked: incoherent, senseless word salad from someone who's barely brushed the surface material and thinks she gets it.

I was listening to the unladylike podcast today and they are discussing manifesting money and Sarah is mentioned ( well her book is ) and they are debunking it and looking at it from a feminist viewpoint , they point out it’s primarily aimed at women . Interesting to listen to , it’s becoming more unbelievable how seriously people would take this kind of thing not that long ago .

Reactions: 5
I was listening to the unladylike podcast today and they are discussing manifesting money and Sarah is mentioned ( well her book is ) and they are debunking it and looking at it from a feminist viewpoint , they point out it’s primarily aimed at women . Interesting to listen to , it’s becoming more unbelievable how seriously people would take this kind of thing not that long ago .
I resolved my dilemma of what to do with the nonsense book seeing as giving it away could bring someone unsuspecting to her. I put it in the paper recycling! Problem solved. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking for a 9-5 trap job Sarah…..? 🤣🤣🤣
This woman is a joke. Why does she constantly use her IG Stories like Google?

Sarah, you're not exactly strapped for time - get off your arse and do an ounce of research on any number of these ventures you try and pursue, rather than relying on other people to give you the answers/money/time so you don't have to lift a finger yourself.

It's actually amazing how infantile she is even after everything that has gone on over the last 18 months. There really is no hope for this Benjamin Button mf.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This woman is a joke. Why does she constantly use her IG Stories like Google?

Sarah, you're not exactly strapped for time - get off your arse and do an ounce of research on any number of these ventures you try and pursue, rather than relying on other people to give you the answers/money/time so you don't have to lift a finger yourself.

It's actually amazing how infantile she is even after everything that has gone on over the last 18 months. There really is no hope for this Benjamin Button mf.
It’s her idea of edgy content 😂 👀

Someone's feeling the heat!! I always find she shares posts about what she's really feeling. Clearly sore about being cancelled. How about how people are feeling by being ripped off Sarah?
Another brand swerved her appalling rep maybe?! Sounds like she’s reeling

Reactions: 1
She needs to bury her ego and come clean. She knows what she did, and for all we know she could've lied to those flying monkeys who's asked "omg, like WHY are they still at it?", and Sarah just went "ugh, I KNOW right?", and the following is either "I didn't do anything, really", or "I fixed it, so I don't know what their problems are. It's like they want to steal everything from me or something".

Sarah, you know damn-well what you did. And what you're doing right now is what every single person with an extremely fragile ego, and who feels like they'll be judged if they told the truth would do: you're either telling half-truths, or you're straight-up lying. Or, most likely both.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang on everyone - Sarah giving ground breaking business advice to put aside a tax reserve so that you can fund your tax bill when it’s due. Whoooooooaaa sign me up for those 121s!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on everyone - Sarah giving ground breaking business advice to put aside a tax reserve so that you can fund your tax bill when it’s due. Whoooooooaaa sign me up for those 121s!!!!
Mind blown!! She has some cheek

Reactions: 2
Mind blown!! She has some cheek
It’s so dangerous as it’s only going to be fear filled beginners to the business world that would pay any mind to lame advice like that.

She knows exactly what she’s doing sharing piss poor basic “bizness tips”

Sarah Akwisombe truly is a despicable human

Reactions: 3
Just watched a channel 4 documentary on an Instagram wellness scammer, and I REALLY think they need to make one about business coaching and course selling scammers! People need to know about this. So many people are still easing money on courses they have bought online from people with no qualifications :mad:

Reactions: 7
Just watched a channel 4 documentary on an Instagram wellness scammer, and I REALLY think they need to make one about business coaching and course selling scammers! People need to know about this. So many people are still easing money on courses they have bought online from people with no qualifications :mad:
Maybe someone should contact the producers of the wellness scammer show with this suggestion

Maybe someone should contact the producers of the wellness scammer show with this suggestion
And encourage those who have been scammed by Sarah (and others who play by the same rules) to get in touch to tell their story. Then it's not just "sad old ladies on Tattle", is it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.