Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the auto response when you sign up for the book club has this gem: 'I can't believe so many of you have signed up, it's kind of way over what I was imagining so I may have to have think about how this will all work'.

So presuming Sarah set up the email response at the same time she set up the intake survey for people to sign up, it's mad isn't it how she already knew so many would sign up. Maybe she foresaw it in a card pull 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting that the auto response when you sign up for the book club has this gem: 'I can't believe so many of you have signed up, it's kind of way over what I was imagining so I may have to have think about how this will all work'.

So presuming Sarah set up the email response at the same time she set up the intake survey for people to sign up, it's mad isn't it how she already knew so many would sign up. Maybe she foresaw it in a card pull 🤣
What?!? You're not suggesting that the Croydon Conwoman, the Asana Grandmaster and well known liar, scammer and contrepreneur Sarah Akwisombe deliberately misrepresented something and falsely played the FOMO and fake success trick are you.....?!? 🤣🤣

Anyone would think she has a reputation for being "cavalier" with the truth....!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Didn’t she go through a moment of advising us that any smart business boss is focused on SCALING? Not much of an abundance mindset if the first thing you do in response to a positive uptake is have to rethink. 🤨

ETA: It’s obviously expecting waaaay too much of her to suggest perhaps she thinks through how things will work BEFORE getting people involved and potentially wasting their time or failing to deliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s obviously expecting waaaay too much of her to suggest perhaps she thinks through how things will work BEFORE getting people involved and potentially wasting their time or failing to deliver.
Sarah Akwisombe in competency, value delivery and good customer service shocker?!? Behave 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's nothing more than a blagger, and she's been well and truly rumbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well her form on income claims shows she’s never been the best at maths! 😂

Forward booked attendees maybe?! 👀

• Haha
300 responses but only 62 participants to the first book club Zoom call - right
Sarah Akwisombe caught out lying and misrepresenting things again?!? As if.......

Honestly, how stupid is she? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Just when you think she's exhausted all the tricks in the "how to duck up your business and personal & professional reputation through dishonesty" book, oh no, she finds more gold.

Am I being harsh, or do you have to be really bleeping thick to share on socials photo evidence that undermines your own claims? 🤣🤣🤣

Mind you this is the girl that said on video she only cared about rinsing customers, not delivering, and then tried to say that's not what she said.

Can Jason please just take away her phone, computer and internet connection so she doesn't embarrass herself and the family any more? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile, Google "people also asked" delivers comedy gold this morning as FIRST result when you search "sarah akwisombe" 😀 🤣 😄

chrome_screenshot_1642675706440.png

Last edited:
Just came back to say ‘ Not that deep’ think she was talking about llewy and the experience she had with his tiny roid shrivelled knob .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone feel like contacting this journalist?
Great idea! There's certainly precedent that Sarah Akwisombe and her scam relied very heavily on misusing the manifestation thing.

This was posted on another tattle thread, about another scammer called Dan Wheeler. Looks like lots of journalists looking more and more at these online scams:

A1FC733D-DA78-43B8-BB4A-3834ED97ADAC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just came back to say ‘ Not that deep’ think she was talking about llewy and the experience she had with his tiny roid shrivelled knob .
And then blamed her husband saying she wasn’t get enough attention from him!!!😵💫😵💫😫😫 and he stayed steadfast at her side…🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
And then blamed her husband saying she wasn’t get enough attention from him!!!😵💫😵💫😫😫 and he stayed steadfast at her side…🤯🤯
To this day I'm still mystified why he stuck around rather than divorcing and going for 50%. Imagine having to put up with Sarah Akwisombe every day after the emotional, reputational and financial harm she's brought down on the family.

To this day I'm still mystified why he stuck around rather than divorcing and going for 50%. Imagine having to put up with Sarah Akwisombe every day after the emotional, reputational and financial harm she's brought down on the family.
Because he enables her and because he doesn’t want to get a job. He probably enjoys doing the admin, packing sweatshirts and going to the post office

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because he enables her and because he doesn’t want to get a job. He probably enjoys doing the admin, packing sweatshirts and going to the post office
"My wife had an affair with a conman, shared all about it on the internet with me sat next to her on video like a lemon, she's brought shame on my family name through the massive amount of publicity around her scam with the man she was shagging behind my back, but it's OK. I don't mind being a hollowed out shell of a man because I get to drive my leased Tesla and pack & post a few overpriced jumpers each day"

What a sad little life Jason..... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it dawning on Croydon's leading faux feminist scammer Sarah Akwisombe that the economic challenges of 2022 are going to make it harder and harder than ever to recover to the peak scam income levels she enjoyed in 2020?!?

Screenshot_20220124-105515_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.