Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss Magic-account keeps bouncing between gaining and losing two to three followers it seems.
Sarah's known for liking a bit of follow/unfollow action to try and game audience growth & engagement, hence those fluctuations. Thing is a: it's an outdated strategy and b: she's nowhere near critical mass on Boss Magic IG to generate sales beyond one or 2.

She's washed up and now scraping the barrel. She could have had it all, but her complete lack of ethics, morality or human decency led her to think she could bully people into silence. Instead, her name is destroyed, there's 16 or more high SEO ranking media articles about her scam, and these threads which outrank her own channels and constantly pick up everything she does, killing off new ventures before they even get started..... 😂

If it wasn't Sarah Akwisombe, I'd almost feel a little sorry for her. But the fact is, this is just karma serving up a big old dish of just desserts, so she deserves every single thing that's happened and continues to happen.

Reactions: 3
"I watched Mike Winnet's Contrepreneur Formula this weekend after they were talking about it on my Tattle threads, what an excellent how to guide for scammers like me. I'd best do a free workshop to try and lure unsuspecting people into my sales funnel"

chrome_screenshot_1642415839761.png

Meanwhile, Amazon can't get that crappy book out of their warehouses fast enough 🤣🤣

chrome_screenshot_1642333109405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I watched Mike Winnet's Contrepreneur Formula this weekend after they were talking about it on my Tattle threads, what an excellent how to guide for scammers like me. I'd best do a free workshop to try and lure unsuspecting people into my sales funnel"

View attachment 994627

Meanwhile, Amazon can't get that crappy book out of their warehouses fast enough 🤣🤣

View attachment 994628
Jesus, what a huge mark down!! No doubt she’ll try and spin this as a positive for sales “my book is in the sale, grab it now and mAkE tHaT mOnEY bABes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus, what a huge mark down!! No doubt she’ll try and spin this as a positive for sales “my book is in the sale, grab it now and mAkE tHaT mOnEY bABes 🙄
I've never seen Amazon reduce that much before! They must clearly want that tit gone to free up valuable warehouse space. And how sad - even the biggest book retailer on the planet can't sell that stupid book because it's so bad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 994627

View attachment 994628
I find it so funny that she did an audio version with herself voicing it. She always sounds so disinterested, and I think hearing her rattle on reading her crap book would make me want to chop my ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so funny that she did an audio version with herself voicing it. She always sounds so disinterested, and I think hearing her rattle on reading her crap book would make me want to chop my ears off.
You want to hear her when she’s trying to ‘coach you’, even more of a yawn fest with her trying to talk over you (if she hadn’t already muted you), acting like she’s the literal tit, and just sounding totally dumb by having no idea what your business actually is, despite her having all the info beforehand 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So apparently 300+ people signed up to her scam sales funnel book club? Yet only 1 like on Twitter and no IG post, just Stories so we can't see engagement.....

32205865_1859858987410415_4314659209951051776_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
300+ people my arse
Exactly! Sarah Akwisombe is absolutely deluded if she thinks that a blatant lie like that is going to wash. Literally trying to use hype machine/FOMO techniques to trick people - but what happens when the few real sign ups log on to "Jackanory, listen to Sarah's bullshit story" and there's like 11 people there or something?!?!

And if there were 300+ people, how can it possibly be an interactive experience 🤔 it'd just be Sarah's droning voice and dead face boring everyone to tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Sarah Akwisombe is absolutely deluded if she thinks that a blatant lie like that is going to wash. Literally trying to use hype machine/FOMO techniques to trick people - but what happens when the few real sign ups log on to "Jackanory, listen to Sarah's bullshit story" and there's like 11 people there or something?!?!

And if there were 300+ people, how can it possibly be an interactive experience 🤔 it'd just be Sarah's droning voice and dead face boring everyone to tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A 300 person book club sounds absolutely dreadful, the only person that would get to talk would be her 😂

Do yourself a favour Sarah akwisombe and google these things before you launch them next time! Book clubs generally feature discussions and debate, not monotonous monologues from the author 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And look at this! Another article calling out Sarah Akwisombe as part of a wide reaching exposure of the exploitative Instacoach phenomenon, this time it's l'Atelier, the magazine from global financial powerhouse BNP Paribas:

Another one for the wiki!!
Holy 💩 no one wants to be in an article with Elizabeth Holmes, what a great piece though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy 💩 no one wants to be in an article with Elizabeth Holmes, what a great piece though!
Imagine how much due diligence and legal checking BNP Paribas must have had to do before publishing anything. Kind of hard to push back against that.

Sarah Akwisombe - BNP Paribas, a global financial institution with €2.488 TRILLION in assets, have published an article in their magazine that outs you as a conwoman among other scammers in a scam industry. Do you have a rebuttal? Silence or failure to respond - or indeed launch defamation action against BNP Paribas if this is provably untrue - can only be interpreted as an acceptance that yes, you are a conwoman. Over to you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And look at this! Another article calling out Sarah Akwisombe as part of a wide reaching exposure of the exploitative Instacoach phenomenon, this time it's l'Atelier, the magazine from global financial powerhouse BNP Paribas:

Another one for the wiki!!
God this is good:

But life coaching may trigger more frustration. Last year Sarah Akwisombe, an influencer who owns the No Bull Business School, sold “Smashing It,” a six-month money-manifestation success accelerator, to followers who paid over £1.000 for life and business advice (she is accredited for neither coaching nor financial management).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.