Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Media reaction to the shocking revelation by Sarah Akwisombe about the "secret society" of people who have been cancelled:

And surely she'll now be kicked out of the secret society won't she?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god!!! How stupid is she putting things like that out there?!?

Interestingly all bios now say "former NBBS" like she's trying to reclaim it after going silent after shutting it down. All part of her contrived plans to control the narrative as usual.... 🤦‍♀️

Still at least she's coming to terms with the idea she's fucked and has ruined her chances forevermore her career may never be on the same trajectory.

Oh my god!!! How stupid is she putting things like that out there?!?

Interestingly all bios now say "former NBBS" like she's trying to reclaim it after going silent after shutting it down. All part of her contrived plans to control the narrative as usual.... 🤦‍♀️

Still at least she's coming to terms with the idea she's fucked and has ruined her chances forevermore her career may never be on the same trajectory.
@Hunsgraveyard - are you a previous member that led a lot of the advice for making claims? You write exactly the same as them

Reactions: 2
Who’s willing to be bet she’s attempting to become a «coach for the cancelled» now?
And she’s STILL not bleeping APOLOGIZING or ADMITTING to what she did! Nothing on refunds either. This witch needs to be dragged through the courts and forced to repay every goddamn penny. Right bleeping now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who’s willing to be bet she’s attempting to become a «coach for the cancelled» now?
That's a good point. She's as qualified in doing good disaster PR management as she is at coaching, selling tarot cards, hoodies or whatever else this week's latest whim is, so yeah why not sell overpriced Google info in this area too.... 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep! And people who are being ‘cancelled’ will be super vulnerable when they look to her, just her type of prey client.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jeez who’s in the cancelled gang? Her, MOD and Kirsti from GrlPwrGng? Lovely company to keep.

• Haha
What the friggin’ duck… what a pointless load of shite. Anything she says is utterly pointless without a genuine apology. I’ll say it again… she’ll do anything and everything BUT genuinely apologise. She’ll eat her own toilet waste before doing it… I swear.

What the friggin’ duck… what a pointless load of shite. Anything she says is utterly pointless without a genuine apology. I’ll say it again… she’ll do anything and everything BUT genuinely apologise. She’ll eat her own toilet waste before doing it… I swear.
All this is spot on. And of course, as usual she's done it in a "safe place" where she controls who can see, comment and question.

All this is spot on. And of course, as usual she's done it in a "safe place" where she controls who can see, comment and question.
Exactly. She’s cancelled (and continues to cancel) herself - no one else has done it for her. Humble humans who apologise with genuine empathy don’t have this happen to them.

• Heart
She cannot Shutup about herself can she? All those tweets sound like a bitter ex trying to prove they’re doing SoOoOo good without you.

Also she reckons someone from the council came round but said it was a waste of time and took her card for his wife to ring her for business coaching? duck offffff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's like the bullshit stories are escalating in ridiculousness as Sarah tries desperately to prove she didn't cause all this herself and definitely isn't staring at a bleak future 🙄

Still, I'm gonna be careful in case the secret society come knocking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say, she lost shitloads of followers - she’s now updating her CV and mentioned in a previous post that she’d like to work “from behind the scenes” with someone else. Isn’t that just a way to say that she’s looking for a JOB? It’s ok Sarah, lots of us have jobs, it’s not all bad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’d have to work behind the scenes as she’s absolute anathema to anyone who cares about reputation or indeed, skills and qualifications!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.