Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sarah awkisombe has found her next pyramid scheme: crypto. Plenty of those “traders” on Instagram and she’s now looking to attract people who want to know more….

The woman really hates doing any proper work
Just as the heat is turning on the crypto market as it's full of shysters. Looks like an absolute rat's nest of shady people, no wonder Sarah Akwisombe feels so at home there.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just as the heat is turning on the crypto market as it's full of shysters. Looks like an absolute rat's nest of shady people, no wonder Sarah Akwisombe feels so at home there.

Well, she’s already made a start, posing with her disgusting footwear/clothing/handbag/car choices like she’s rolling in money. She’ll fit right in with that crowd - all show and no substance.

• Haha
She’s definitely eyeing the crypto MLM, slowly but surely dropping hints as if she knows what she’s doing. It’s the next Ponzi scheme for her - disgraceful

Reactions: 7
Interesting couple of articles in the FT about the crypto cult/pyramid that seems to be getting more exposure:

Definitely prime Sarah Akwisombe territory with plenty of people to rip off, cults of personality, silencing dissenting voices and pretty much no regulation.

Once a scammer always a scammer.

Interesting couple of articles in the FT about the crypto cult/pyramid that seems to be getting more exposure:

Definitely prime Sarah Akwisombe territory with plenty of people to rip off, cults of personality, silencing dissenting voices and pretty much no regulation.

Once a scammer always a scammer.
She started recruiting her victims already….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
she’s been into crypto for - like - 5 minutes, and she’s already thinking she can “teach” others about it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh diddums, poor Sarah has found the mental impact of all this hard to deal with. How about the fear, shame, guilt, self doubt and worse that her victims have spoken about on these very threads, some even self harming and having serious, serious MH issues as a result of being scammed then intimidated for daring to ask for things to be made right?

duck off back under the rock you crawled out from Sarah. Utter, utter scum playing performative sadness to try and make people feel sorry for her 🤬🤬 Rant over 😂

Screenshot_20211207-183646_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Oh diddums, poor Sarah has found the mental impact of all this hard to deal with. How about the fear, shame, guilt, self doubt and worse that her victims have spoken about on these very threads, some even self harming and having serious, serious MH issues as a result of being scammed then intimidated for daring to ask for things to be made right?

duck off back under the rock you crawled out from Sarah. Utter, utter scum playing performative sadness to try and make people feel sorry for her 🤬🤬 Rant over 😂

View attachment 910989
Must be nice, to sit on her pedestal, with such a holier-than-thou-attitude, constantly being a victim, smearing her own victims of the crime she deliberately scammed and is now spending the money from.
Sarah, you goddamn brusselsprout, you are not the victim here. Not of the same crime you pulled on your victim. Yes, LD probably abused you, verbally and mentally, and that sucks. But that doesn't negate the responsibility that YOU had towards YOUR client base, and the reponsibility you STILL have to refund the bleeping cash, own up to your tit properly and just bleeping apologize. If your therapist hasn't told you that yet, they're tit and you need to find a new one asap.
Funny how she started this whole thing by tearfully stating that nobody fucked her over, and over a year later she's claiming she was fucked over. You literally cannot trust a word that comes out of this woman's mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she’s been into crypto for - like - 5 minutes, and she’s already thinking she can “teach” others about it
Sarah to a god damned T, has she ever done anything with any ounce of real experience or learning? I’m surprised she didn’t launch herself into this space sooner, to be honest - wouldn’t it be karma if she got scammed by someone else in the crypto space? Now *that* would be delicious…

Must be nice, to sit on her pedestal, with such a holier-than-thou-attitude, constantly being a victim, smearing her own victims of the crime she deliberately scammed and is now spending the money from.
Sarah, you goddamn brusselsprout, you are not the victim here. Not of the same crime you pulled on your victim. Yes, LD probably abused you, verbally and mentally, and that sucks. But that doesn't negate the responsibility that YOU had towards YOUR client base, and the reponsibility you STILL have to refund the bleeping cash, own up to your tit properly and just bleeping apologize. If your therapist hasn't told you that yet, they're tit and you need to find a new one asap.
Funny how she started this whole thing by tearfully stating that nobody fucked her over, and over a year later she's claiming she was fucked over. You literally cannot trust a word that comes out of this woman's mouth.
She’s a shister - all along twisting the narrative to suit her and make her out to be the victim.

there’s no denying that LD may have screwed her over, we’ve never doubted that. But the way she has then used that to completely duck over anyone who came into contact with her is absolutely deplorable. Imagine if we all translated our abuse/heartache/hurt onto everyone else - how fucked up would that be? Her logic behind her behaviour is like she’s a bloody child.

Sarah needs to stop being a bleeping brat. Someone showed you for what you really are; and it killed your business in the meantime - you then made no roads to try and redeem yourself, your business or to try and have an ounce of empathy for those people who looked up to you and paid for you to live a lavish life you flaunted on the internet. So in my eyes, whatever small amount of struggle you may be dealing with now - well, you bleeping deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a shister - all along twisting the narrative to suit her and make her out to be the victim.

there’s no denying that LD may have screwed her over, we’ve never doubted that. But the way she has then used that to completely duck over anyone who came into contact with her is absolutely deplorable. Imagine if we all translated our abuse/heartache/hurt onto everyone else - how fucked up would that be? Her logic behind her behaviour is like she’s a bloody child.

Sarah needs to stop being a bleeping brat. Someone showed you for what you really are; and it killed your business in the meantime - you then made no roads to try and redeem yourself, your business or to try and have an ounce of empathy for those people who looked up to you and paid for you to live a lavish life you flaunted on the internet. So in my eyes, whatever small amount of struggle you may be dealing with now - well, you bleeping deserve it.
Couldn't have put it better 👏 The way Sarah tried to use Llewy's shadiness to her own advantage is disgusting. She tried to pivot and put all the blame on him to try and manipulate her victims from her audience into letting her off the hook and keep the money she stole.

Fact is, there's been people from her past appear on here who've proven this cruel, sociopathic trait has been there all along, but previously there's not been strength in numbers or a platform like Tattle where she can't silence victims.

The tables have well and truly turned now and Sarah Akwisombe isn't liking it. Good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I will stand up for her here and say that even if she said at the time that nobody fucked her over, obviously that vile narcissistic predator Llewelyn or whatever his name is, did. She was in a traumatic state when she said that and we don’t need to hold her to that. But that doesn’t resolve her of any responsibility for what she DID do and has singularly failed to step up to since.

And the crypto thing, yes, another perfect breeding ground of ‘let me tell you all this stuff I only know from unqualified experience and you invest your money, I take it and then it’s totally your own fault when it all disappears’. She’s found her natural next step. Barely understanding something and preying on those even less well informed. Pretty tragic and short lived.

And the crypto thing, yes, another perfect breeding ground of ‘let me tell you all this stuff I only know from unqualified experience and you invest your money, I take it and then it’s totally your own fault when it all disappears’. She’s found her natural next step. Barely understanding something and preying on those even less well informed. Pretty tragic and short lived.
Thing is, if Sarah thinks she's had a hard time being called out for this scam, she'll not handle the crypto scambusters, like Jim Browning. One sniff of her backstory and they'll be over her like a rash, and they're brutal in messaging and utterly relentless. They also all seem very, very good at going viral across multiple platforms, typically they've monetised their platforms so there's a real incentive to make takedowns go big.

If I were her, I'd be staying well away from getting I'm the firing line! But then again I'm not a busted conwoman who's running out of money and getting desperate 🤔 🙄 😅

I can see the YouTube video headlines already

"British £1M coaching scammer in New crypto scam"

"Conwoman moves from coaching pyramid scheme to crypto pyramid"

"Sarah Akwisombe - new market, new pyramid, same scam"

"We confront British crypto scammer Sarah Akwisombe live on video"

Looking forward to seeing what unfolds here. Sarah Akwisombe has a total lack of ethics and an even greater lack of sense. She's walking into a bearpit if she does try and get new victims in the crypto space. I'll be there with front row seats!

Reactions: 4
Thing is, if Sarah thinks she's had a hard time being called out for this scam, she'll not handle the crypto scambusters, like Jim Browning. One sniff of her backstory and they'll be over her like a rash, and they're brutal in messaging and utterly relentless. They also all seem very, very good at going viral across multiple platforms, typically they've monetised their platforms so there's a real incentive to make takedowns go big.

If I were her, I'd be staying well away from getting I'm the firing line! But then again I'm not a busted conwoman who's running out of money and getting desperate 🤔 🙄 😅

I can see the YouTube video headlines already

"British £1M coaching scammer in New crypto scam"

"Conwoman moves from coaching pyramid scheme to crypto pyramid"

"Sarah Akwisombe - new market, new pyramid, same scam"

"We confront British crypto scammer Sarah Akwisombe live on video"

Looking forward to seeing what unfolds here. Sarah Akwisombe has a total lack of ethics and an even greater lack of sense. She's walking into a bearpit if she does try and get new victims in the crypto space. I'll be there with front row seats!
Bag those for future Tattle thread titles too 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bag those for future Tattle thread titles too 😅
Brilliant idea! I wonder if she's picked it on the irony of her joint company with conman lover Llewy and the fact there truly is "No Exit" from the shitstorm she's created for herself?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Brilliant idea! I wonder if she's picked it on the irony of her joint company with conman lover Llewy and the fact there truly is "No Exit" from the shitstorm she's created for herself?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
With our Sarah, I’d say anything at this point was possible…

…well, except her doing the right thing. C’MON SARAH, IT’S CHRISTMAS YOU OLD SCROOGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Second Christmas as well, how many more till she does the right thing? Answers on a postcard please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don't understand why she doesn't just manifesting everyone's money back to them, manifest all us awful witches and our tattle threads away, and manifest all 16 articled and the offending journalists into a black hole. Assuming that it works and isn't just yet more Akwisombe bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don't understand why she doesn't just manifesting everyone's money back to them, manifest all us awful witches and our tattle threads away, and manifest all 16 articled and the offending journalists into a black hole. Assuming that it works and isn't just yet more Akwisombe bullshit 🙄
Personally I do believe in manifestation, and maybe that makes me a dumbass. So be it. However, I believe it works best in one's favor when you don't pull stupid tit like Sarah did. Don't steal, work for it legitimately. Take real action towards figuring your tit out, figure out what it is you actually like doing, learn how to do it, and make sure you know what you're doing. It's been said that the more effort you actually put in, the luckier you get. Perhaps there's some truth to that, and it's the exact opposite of what Sarah did. Hence, she found herself in this situation, and the only way out is to own up. That's how she manifests it all away.

Don't bleeping scam. Don't settle for surface learning. Don't charge stupid prices for free tit from Google. Yes, you can teach as you learn - AS LONG AS YOU DISCLOSE THAT UP FRONT. That'll probably help build credibility along the way because your audience can SEE that you're actually putting in the work. Don't pretend to be a damn expert if you're not. And for the love of all that is holy: do not, please do not ever, bully, block, gaslight and ridicule your victims. Don't run your mouth and talk trash about the people you hurt. Don't go slamming the brands that chose to support you in the past like some kid who's throwing a fit because they didn't get their way. Pulling tit like that is how you manifest yourself into the trenches.

Cause and effect, Sarah Akwisombe. Cause and goddamn effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.