Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a disgusting character who seems to get worse as each day goes by. Jason needs to divorce her and get 50% of the marital assets, to protect the daughters and his family name.

Everybody connected to her in a business sense needs to cut her off to protect their reputation or risk guilt by association.

Her mum needs to stop enabling and validating her.

Sarah Akwisombe is nothing more than a failed conwoman who was happy to sell her marriage down the river in pursuit of money stolen from women in a pandemic. She's lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely she'll be refunding everyone with interest then, right? (can't even write that with a straight face)
Complete with a heartfelt, personal apology and £50 donation to each customer's charity of choice, by way of showing she's actually a better person now. Sarah Akwisombe will also be volunteering at a homeless shelter, soup kitchen and women's aid too, to prove she actually does give a duck about anything other than "her" money*

*Precisely 0% of this paragraph is true. Of course the grubby little conwoman won't do any of this or turn a leaf over. She's fully committed to the con life......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah’s interpretation of the refunds
She’s such an awful cow honestly I will absolutely belly laugh when she gets her comeuppance it will make my year!

Also off topic I see the other Terrible twin must have split with his wife! She seen sense clearly!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly think there's a place for Sarah Akwisombe in the army. She literally fucks up and destroys everything she goes near, so next time there's a conflict brewing, just drop her into whatever country with an iPhone, some toss tragic tarot/not tarot cards and some quotes off Pinterest and watch her rot the place from the inside out 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
I mean obviously the answer is property. I know tit all about money but if I had 100 grand spare I’d get a flat and rent it out.

Reactions: 1
I mean obviously the answer is property. I know tit all about money but if I had 100 grand spare I’d get a flat and rent it out.
Problem there is the fact there's more right of redress (and structures in place to facilitate it) if a landlord acts like a dick or tries to rip off a tenant. That must be terrifying for Sarah Akwisombe - imagine all those awful regulations and bodies making her life difficult when all she wants is her entitlement to operate an overpriced slum and threaten her tenants..... I'm convinced that's why she's not done property - it's getting harder for the scumbags to carry on. And if you were to ask "describe an amoral scumbag", I know who I'd use as a case study 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ew. Imagine her as your landlord. duck.

She'd be the type to let a flat out and turn every space into a bedroom just to rinse more money out of people.

Sarah - "And this is a super trendy micro way of living that's super hip in Croydon right now"
Tenant - "That's an understairs cupboard..."
Sarah - "...."

• Haha
Well with any luck, this £100k (if it even exists, we're talking proven liar, thief, fraudster, cheat and conwoman Sarah Akwisombe here 😂) is pretty much the last of her ill gotten gains she's got left. I doubt there's even that much, and I for one cannot wait for it to dry up and then see that vile woman fully go to the wall. And if that house was to hit the market (either forced to sell or repossession) I'd be howling with laughter.

It's good to see Sarah Akwisombe has been well and truly exposed, and now scrapes round trying to make ends meet after killing her own income streams through her shady behaviour. Karma truly is a witch.

• Heart
Oh ok then. Shall we just move on now? 🤷‍♀️

Ps. Me me me me me me me
She hasn’t learned the other valuable lesson about social media yet. No one cares.

You might occasionally make a friend through social media or have people that like their perceived image of you… but it’s not true connection.

She keeps sharing this personal stuff like people are supposed to care but they don’t. If it was valuable advice then that’s different… but it’s all mindless drivel about ‘me me me’. No one cares.

The only stuff people wanna hear about is what has personally affected them (the money situation). The affair stuff is no one’s business but hers and her family’s/friends.

No one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow, what a poorly judged and ineffective way to get people to forget ‘cringe Sarah’ (I’d suggest she’s gone absolutely nowhere).

Quite fascinating to watch what happens when you WANT to have done the work on yourself but completely missed the important bits (taking responsibility, making amends willingly, reflecting and improving) but misguidedly think you’ve done it.

It’s going to take a lot more than doing squats in your windowless garage, ‘designing’ some t-shirts and joggers and suggesting we ‘mourn’ for the person who knowingly (over)charged people for services that you weren’t anywhere near capable of providing to stop being ‘cringe’ Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything has context and nuance EXCEPT when it comes to give generic basic business advice to paying customers - such as increasing prices etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s spiralling.

And no, not everyone would have done it because we checked Llewy out and found all his previous pyramid scams in about 5 seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any 'Smashing it / Coven' friends still here? I recall a lot of us were from both communities.

A year on and I'm still triggered by what happened that summer.

1. I'm doing my tax return and I can't believe how much money I handed over to Sarah during a pandemic for no return. I'm so embarrassed to submit my accounts.

2. Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about the 'Coven girl gang class of 2022'?? It's £1300 for the year and there will be 150 people (nice earner). Yes, a 'free' notebook and a keyring… but monthly accountability zooms, no clear syllabus and group motivation feels a bit too Sarah. Even last week on the Coven facebook private page they listed who had been the most active within the group. It reminded me of Llewy and Sarah's trip to 'reward' the active people in Smashing it by delivering that free coaching day.
Can we stop with pitting women against each other already?!

Am I the only one feeling like this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Any 'Smashing it / Coven' friends still here? I recall a lot of us were from both communities.

A year on and I'm still triggered by what happened that summer.

1. I'm doing my tax return and I can't believe how much money I handed over to Sarah during a pandemic for no return. I'm so embarrassed to submit my accounts.

2. Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about the 'Coven girl gang class of 2022'?? It's £1300 for the year and there will be 150 people (nice earner). Yes, a 'free' notebook and a keyring… but monthly accountability zooms, no clear syllabus and group motivation feels a bit too Sarah. Even last week on the Coven facebook private page they listed who had been the most active within the group. It reminded me of Llewy and Sarah's trip to 'reward' the active people in Smashing it by delivering that free coaching day.
Can we stop with pitting women against each other already?!

Am I the only one feeling like this?
Same, thankfully my accountant asked no questions!

🙋🏻‍♀️ fellow coven girl here, and former 1:1 coachee of sapphire’s. That experience was horrendous, she has no coach training and basically tells you to do what she would do and if you do it differently she shames you. I was going through a lot at the time and thankfully had other support that made me realise how inappropriate she was and didn’t finish the sessions

The coven league table last week and cliquey class of 2022 is gross, I think it will kill what’s left of the flailing coven group. It’s defo got Sarah vibes right now, like how is a stationary pack and calendar going to help you succeed in biz?! It’s just to get people to take pics for the gram and make sapphire look popular

It’s all more than a bit cringe

No Sarah, we won't mourn or forget.

You wanted to be the postergirl for #bossbabe #girlboss culture when you were peak scam, now you're the postergirl for what not to do, and how fucked up your life gets if you do. Everything in life has consequences and sometimes the consequences are far reaching & feel to you like karma is punishing you disproportionately.

Just like a burglar being savaged by a homeowner's huge dog, if you don't want those massive,far reaching consequences don't put yourself in a position where they can happen.

Sorry, zero sympathy here. Anyway I've written too much. Justin sums it up better:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Coven is a total joke and I’m sure she aspires to be as much of a scammer as Sarah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.