Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to think what insights and advice Akwisombe could deliver at all in this space 🤣😂🤣

Last time I checked, crisis management comms was quite a bit more involved and nuanced than "delete, block, gaslight". Interestingly though that 3 stage approach Sarah Akwisombe prefers is the same as used in every MLM, pyramids scheme and cult too.

Well here we go, a twitter rant from Sarah Akwisombe about being cancelled 🙄 🤣

Hmmmm yeah sure, OF COURSE you still got paid by brands. OF COURSE there's a secret society of cancelled people, like the Freemasons with a secret handshake 🤝 😂 OF COURSE all those journalists were in the wrong. The stream of tit pouring from her consciousness would make any British water company's "dumping sewage into rivers" team blush...... Girl, stop lying. We all see you.

View attachment 906740
View attachment 906741
Wow, so her friends *did* tell her how she was handling things was wrong? So why didn’t she listen? She wouldn’t still be here if she had.

would also explain why they’re all so quiet on her socials…

Reactions: 4
Yeah I can’t see Sophie liking her posts which makes me like Sophie more, given that Sarah is making a mockery of anything spiritual whilst Sophie takes it so seriously and seems to be quite successful at it too.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually still stunned by that weird Twitter thread she embarked on. Like, what?

Also, the level of engagement she got on it was so tragic hahahahahaahha

Reactions: 6
Sure enough, Sarah is busy deleting things like that "women in business" insta-rant on her stories 🙄 🤣

Trying to clean up her image for potential employers doing a standard Google sweep of a potential candidate's name do we think?

Just to make things easy for anyone searching her name, undelete has lots of the worst bits she'd prefer you not to see:

And the Tattle wiki has all the news articles etc:

• Heart
Sure enough, Sarah is busy deleting things like that "women in business" insta-rant on her stories 🙄 🤣

Trying to clean up her image for potential employers doing a standard Google sweep of a potential candidate's name do we think?

Just to make things easy for anyone searching her name, undelete has lots of the worst bits she'd prefer you not to see:

And the Tattle wiki has all the news articles etc:

God, it’s like she doesn’t want people to see what she’s really like, despite keeping it *real* on her Stories and Twitter.

Which is it, Sarah?

Ew. Imagine her as your landlord. duck.

She'd be the type to let a flat out and turn every space into a bedroom just to rinse more money out of people.

Sarah - "And this is a super trendy micro way of living that's super hip in Croydon right now"
Tenant - "That's an understairs cupboard..."
Sarah - "...."
She did this for Inspired Homes already. https://www.whathouse.com/todays-new-homes/innova-by-inspired-homes-show-home-room-by-room/

The developer was another fraud who went to jail, company collapsed and then he died from a heroin overdose in Dubai.

• Wow
She did this for Inspired Homes already. https://www.whathouse.com/todays-new-homes/innova-by-inspired-homes-show-home-room-by-room/

The developer was another fraud who went to jail, company collapsed and then he died from a heroin overdose in Dubai.

Jesus Christ.

thanks for sharing, and also WELCOME 🤗

She’s obviously looking for a job. I don’t think a prospective employer would like to hear her slagging off the “9-5 trap” hence why she deleted those stories. Has Sarah Awkisombe also deleted references to being sacked from her old job?

Oh my good god. How scary that something we light heartedly joked about being the kind if thing she'd do, she actually has. And with an even worse fraudster (I actually feel a little uncomfortable even saying it seeing as he's dead).

So do we think this all new tirade and cleaning up is because the money really isn't coming and the 9 to 5 trap job hunt is on? 🤣 And in turn, proof that the whole magicing money out of nowhere just by using her stupid book is all lies too?!

She’s obviously looking for a job. I don’t think a prospective employer would like to hear her slagging off the “9-5 trap” hence why she deleted those stories. Has Sarah Awkisombe also deleted references to being sacked from her old job?
Feels like that’s a waste of time as I have this sneaking feeling that she already admitted to it in her book or something?

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to think what insights and advice Akwisombe could deliver at all in this space 🤣😂🤣

Last time I checked, crisis management comms was quite a bit more involved and nuanced than "delete, block, gaslight". Interestingly though that 3 stage approach Sarah Akwisombe prefers is the same as used in every MLM, pyramids scheme and cult too.

Well here we go, a twitter rant from Sarah Akwisombe about being cancelled 🙄 🤣

Hmmmm yeah sure, OF COURSE you still got paid by brands. OF COURSE there's a secret society of cancelled people, like the Freemasons with a secret handshake 🤝 😂 OF COURSE all those journalists were in the wrong. The stream of tit pouring from her consciousness would make any British water company's "dumping sewage into rivers" team blush...... Girl, stop lying. We all see you.

View attachment 906740
View attachment 906741
She's happy to chat with anyone who's been cancelled but not those who are agrieved at her foray into 'coaching'?

Reactions: 7
Feels like that’s a waste of time as I have this sneaking feeling that she already admitted to it in her book or something?
I imagine that's the least of her worries - almost every employer I know of does a social/search sweep now before formalising a job offer, so they'll be pretty horrified to find the results on a quick google search, even more so these threads and the wiki page 😬😬

She's happy to chat with anyone who's been cancelled but not those who are agrieved at her foray into 'coaching'?
Sadly so. I imagine because she thinks she might be able to rinse more people in a time of vulnerability, and then not deliver on her promises.

She should have stuck with the interior design. She was doing well at it, but it is hard work…

The latest Instagram post seems super desperate.
I’m not sure who would employ someone like Sarah Akwiscombe!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Absolutely right. She’s only ever happy to talk to people who a) she can rinse/get something out of, or b) people who make her feel better about herself - she’s a ghoul.

Also, it makes me sick that she’s trying yet again to turn the narrative to make herself look like tit doesn’t stick. Taking the lead as some kind of queen of cancel culture - give it a rest Sarah, are there no lows you won’t stoop to?

Absolutely right. She’s only ever happy to talk to people who a) she can rinse/get something out of, or b) people who make her feel better about herself - she’s a ghoul.

Also, it makes me sick that she’s trying yet again to turn the narrative to make herself look like tit doesn’t stick. Taking the lead as some kind of queen of cancel culture - give it a rest Sarah, are there no lows you won’t stoop to?
It's fine. She's not as smart as she thinks. Every time she tries to twist & turn, she just creates new opportunities to game search around her name. Let's think of what prospective employers might search:

Sarah Akwisombe LinkedIn
Sarah Akwisombe CV
Sarah Akwisombe resume
Sarah Akwisombe employment history
Sarah Akwisombe Croydon

What might someone hearing on the grapevine about this cancel culture thing search:

Sarah Akwisombe cancelled
Sarah Akwisombe cancel culture
Sarah Akwisombe twitter

That's a decent start. She's neither as smart or as Teflon coated as she might think. And contrary to her twitter rant (and more in line with the near ones she chose to ignore), the best thing would have been to disappear off social media for a bit. "Every action has an equal and opposite action" - the harder she's tried to paper over the cracks, the bigger the threads and all the media articles have become. A grave error of judgement on her part and proof why nobody should pay her for any form of business advice.

• Heart
Haha her massive Twitter thread is hilarious! All that for… four likes and one comment? Stick with Instagram Sarah.

Haha her massive Twitter thread is hilarious! All that for… four likes and one comment? Stick with Instagram Sarah.
The instagram comments are comedy gold too. Just loads of sycophantic hangers on all posting along the same lines:

"I don't know what has happened and am deliberately being blind to it & not doing a quick Google search do I can continue sucking up to you"

Or

"I read it all and I blindly believe you that it is all lies, even all 16 news articles"

Or

"I know you are a filthy conwoman but we're all human and you have made this one sided statement with all dissenting voices blocked - pick me! Pick me!"

Their loss if they choose to be associated with her. Think of it like Trustpilot - if they are tagging along with Sarah Akwisombe, either their ethics or business/common sense are more than a bit off, so you probably shouldn't engage their services.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Sarah awkisombe has found her next pyramid scheme: crypto. Plenty of those “traders” on Instagram and she’s now looking to attract people who want to know more….

The woman really hates doing any proper work

• Sick
All this is spot on. And of course, as usual she's done it in a "safe place" where she controls who can see, comment and question.
I thought that, why would she not post that on IG?

I was going to say, she lost shitloads of followers - she’s now updating her CV and mentioned in a previous post that she’d like to work “from behind the scenes” with someone else. Isn’t that just a way to say that she’s looking for a JOB? It’s ok Sarah, lots of us have jobs, it’s not all bad
Is that code for a warehouse job? 📦 👀

she has experience packing up toss tragic merchandise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.