Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spot! That Hollygoeslightly looks like just AkwisombeLite™️ 🤷‍♀️ she's even had some of Sarah's old clients as her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shocked that these people are paying her
Hopefully in time they'll go the same way as everyone else and abandoned her - if not on the basis she's ripping them off, then for the potential reputational damage (which Raise The Bar alluded to in the podcast about the coaching scam) by being associated in any way with Sarah Akwisombe.

Reactions: 4
Feel like some of them (the graphic design woman) aren’t paying her but she’s paying them for services in coaching instead of cash. Short changed for sure.

Reactions: 5
Feel like some of them (the graphic design woman) aren’t paying her but she’s paying them for services in coaching instead of cash. Short changed for sure.
Guess the £30k for a full year-pitch didn’t work as well as she’d hoped then. Certainly not in the aftermath of her being exposed as a scammer. Thank god. Can you imagine someone coughing up £30k for coaching? Being forced into a full year, with no way of getting out? While having to realize, and live through Sarah’s generic bullshit and stolen Pinterest quotes disguised as motivational talks? Jesus.

• Wow
  • Heart
Guess the £30k for a full year-pitch didn’t work as well as she’d hoped then. Certainly not in the aftermath of her being exposed as a scammer. Thank god. Can you imagine someone coughing up £30k for coaching? Being forced into a full year, with no way of getting out? While having to realize, and live through Sarah’s generic bullshit and stolen Pinterest quotes disguised as motivational talks? Jesus.
Honestly, it makes me shudder to think that some people might have considered or actually PAID that much for her total lack of skill and ability. I bet she would have conducted NO affordability checks either (feel free to dispute this Sarah!). Totally parasitic behaviour.

I think we can distil it down to these 5 possibilities:

1: She's thick as pig tit
2: Being surrounded by sycophant fake friends, her stupid mum as her therapist/enabler and her spineless cuckold of a husband has given her a god complex
3: She's totally, utterly deluded and can't see she's done anything wrong
4: She is utterly devoid of ANY ethics, morals or conscience and is a dangerous sociopath who needs locking up
5: All of the above

My money's on #5
Yep, think you’ve nailed this.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, it makes me shudder to think that some people might have considered or actually PAID that much for her total lack of skill and ability. I bet she would have conducted NO affordability checks either (feel free to dispute this Sarah!). Totally parasitic behaviour.
Nearest she'll have got to "affordability checks" is trying to find out how much cash/savings/credit/bounceback loan they have that she could rinse them for.

Well here's an interesting development. We all knew Sarah Akwisombe had been doing a bit of low key 121 "coaching" with what are clearly vulnerable/easily manipulated female business owners recently, but she's now basically admitted on twitter that she's added no value to their businesses in the last 6 months 😲😲

"The market is dead" OK so what sector specific strategies have you put in place for each client you "consulted" with Sarah? Target client reappraisal? Pivoting service offering? New client or retention strategy? Pricing reviews? Or more likely you've just carried on rinsing them each month for generic Google advice, a play with your tarot/not tarot cards and a few motivational quotes you stole off Pinterest 🤦‍♀️

bleeping charlatan.

View attachment 888746
This is actually insane. HOW can she flat out say that?
I know not all businesses are on a level playing field right about now, but this is damaging to just be clearly serving these 15 clients the same information hoping it is a one size fits all. Lazy Akwisombe strikes again.

My business has had a great growth year, and I’m just so glad I did the opposite of everything lazy Akwisombe was spouting, otherwise I’d be twiddling my thumbs about now.

she’s so twisted. Her laziness could cost these people their business, why the hell are they still eating up what she’s telling them?

We do, as Sarah kindly provided us with some info.
Also, this is bleeping hilarious. Remember when she promised people she was coaching in 2020 she’d shout them out on her socials and she didn’t do it for a single one? Hahah.

literally looks like she’s going through the list of what she promised and never delivered on before and is trying to turn the tide. Jog on Akwisombe.

Reactions: 7
Saw that Sophie who worked with SA, and runs "Oil the Hinges" who I believe was a client of hers too, has been on BBC News website with an article on her tarot reading business. Sarah hasn't even said anything in her stories about it...surely you'd want to big ya mates up with their achievements.

If it doesn't serve Akwisombe, she doesn't want to know.

YUCK.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is actually insane. HOW can she flat out say that?
I know not all businesses are on a level playing field right about now, but this is damaging to just be clearly serving these 15 clients the same information hoping it is a one size fits all. Lazy Akwisombe strikes again.

My business has had a great growth year, and I’m just so glad I did the opposite of everything lazy Akwisombe was spouting, otherwise I’d be twiddling my thumbs about now.

she’s so twisted. Her laziness could cost these people their business, why the hell are they still eating up what she’s telling them?

Also, this is bleeping hilarious. Remember when she promised people she was coaching in 2020 she’d shout them out on her socials and she didn’t do it for a single one? Hahah.

literally looks like she’s going through the list of what she promised and never delivered on before and is trying to turn the tide. Jog on Akwisombe.
She didn’t even bother following the vast majority of them! Worked out for those people in the end though as much easier to distance yourself from her nonsense once it all came crashing down.

Saw that Sophie who worked with SA, and runs "Oil the Hinges" who I believe was a client of hers too, has been on BBC News website with an article on her tarot reading business. Sarah hasn't even said anything in her stories about it...surely you'd want to big ya mates up with their achievements.

If it doesn't serve Akwisombe, she doesn't want to know.

YUCK.
I think Sophie is her mate which makes this even worse. They’ve done workshops together for BossTragic - she seems way more competent than Sarah

Reactions: 3
I think Sophie is her mate which makes this even worse. They’ve done workshops together for BossTragic - she seems way more competent than Sarah
Classic Sarah Akwisombe - you're only of interest to her if there's value for her. She's a snake through and through, even her 'friends' don't get shown the love, whereas any normal, decent human being would celebrate their friends' successes.

She didn’t even bother following the vast majority of them! Worked out for those people in the end though as much easier to distance yourself from her nonsense once it all came crashing down.
Yep, very true! You’re absolutely right - thankfully, those lack of shout outs have probably worked out for the best, the further people can distance themselves from SA and her parasitic ways, the better.

Classic Sarah Akwisombe - you're only of interest to her if there's value for her. She's a snake through and through, even her 'friends' don't get shown the love, whereas any normal, decent human being would celebrate their friends' successes.
It is wild to see this play out - she fully only cares if there is something in it for her, she can’t just be happy for people’s successes unless it benefits her in some monetary sense, it’s absolutely disgusting.

It’s also wild to see that none of her friends or family (outside of her tunnel-visioned mother) ever comment on her content - where are all these friends cheering her on? As you say, any normal persons friends would be doing all they could to support and cheer on, wonder if even her pals are seeing the light, now wouldn’t that be something?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It is wild to see this play out - she fully only cares if there is something in it for her, she can’t just be happy for people’s successes unless it benefits her in some monetary sense, it’s absolutely disgusting.

It’s also wild to see that none of her friends or family (outside of her tunnel-visioned mother) ever comment on her content - where are all these friends cheering her on? As you say, any normal persons friends would be doing all they could to support and cheer on, wonder if even her pals are seeing the light, now wouldn’t that be something?
Imagine being that Sophie - you've put your neck on the line sticking by Sarah Akwisombe for 18+ months, probably risking reputational damage or loss of credibility as a result, and then when you get some success of your own, your 'friend' doesn't even mention it.....😥

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thing is, Sophie is genuinely into tarots and seems to be taking it seriously. Sarah “designed” some tacky tarot- non tarot cards without any knowledge whatsoever, and slapped some random meaning on to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.