Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s stories. Sarah giving google advice about knowing your audience and simultaneously telling people NOT to give basic generic advice as that market is saturated. Ok
And included a giant sneeze! All the face and head scratching made me itch.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh please........ stop playing the victim on your Stories, Sarah Akwisombe.

I've never seen public back patting for male contrepreneurs, they get condemned just as much!

And Sarah is fully aware of the threads on here about her conman lover Llewy Davies and his twin brother Rhys, so she's misrepresenting the facts yet again to try and deflect attention 🙄

Bullshit.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I've never seen public back patting for male contrepreneurs, they get condemned just as much!

And Sarah is fully aware of the threads on here about her conman lover Llewy Davies and his twin brother Rhys, so she's misrepresenting the facts yet again to try and deflect attention 🙄

View attachment 883064
Deluded beyond deluded she is ….

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 883064
I've said it time and time again, but I still can't grasp how she can't see what she's doing. How can she constantly believe this rhetoric that she's spouting - SURELY she must know it's her in a nutshell, no?
I can't believe someone who thinks they are so sure of themselves would be so blind to this - is she actually that dumb? She has to be, surely - there's no other excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've said it time and time again, but I still can't grasp how she can't see what she's doing. How can she constantly believe this rhetoric that she's spouting - SURELY she must know it's her in a nutshell, no?
I can't believe someone who thinks they are so sure of themselves would be so blind to this - is she actually that dumb? She has to be, surely - there's no other excuse.
I think we can distil it down to these 5 possibilities:

1: She's thick as pig tit
2: Being surrounded by sycophant fake friends, her stupid mum as her therapist/enabler and her spineless cuckold of a husband has given her a god complex
3: She's totally, utterly deluded and can't see she's done anything wrong
4: She is utterly devoid of ANY ethics, morals or conscience and is a dangerous sociopath who needs locking up
5: All of the above

My money's on #5

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 883064
f**King ludicrous. She's flamed as she conned customers out of money. Is it delusion or bare faced lying?

f**King ludicrous. She's flamed as she conned customers out of money. Is it delusion or bare faced lying?
It's Sarah Akwisombe so 100% it's barefaced lying. There's not an honest bone in that vile conwoman's body.

I think she's realising this isn't going away, and desperately trying to claw in any money at all before it all burns down.

Reactions: 3
Today’s stories. Sarah giving google advice about knowing your audience and simultaneously telling people NOT to give basic generic advice as that market is saturated. Ok
Love that she basically admitted to being one of those "I sell Google-advice at stupidly high prices"-people as well. We all knew that, even though she desperately tried to feed to public the opposite story. I feel so bad for those who have taken her advice to heart. And her coaching clients? Jesus Christ...

Reactions: 4
oh duck, I have a very vague connection to this woman, never realised any of this! Jeezus.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
oh duck, I have a very vague connection to this woman, never realised any of this! Jeezus.
Wow! Glad you've seen the true Sarah Akwisombe behind the veneer..... Genuinely hope it's not been too unsettling for you to find out about what she's done x

Wiki has lots more too including links to media coverage and testimonials from victims. Awful woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Luckily I've never actually met her... and the person I know who does (close relative) has gone quiet about her recently on SM so maybe chickens are coming home to roost.

• Wow
Well here's an interesting development. We all knew Sarah Akwisombe had been doing a bit of low key 121 "coaching" with what are clearly vulnerable/easily manipulated female business owners recently, but she's now basically admitted on twitter that she's added no value to their businesses in the last 6 months 😲😲

"The market is dead" OK so what sector specific strategies have you put in place for each client you "consulted" with Sarah? Target client reappraisal? Pivoting service offering? New client or retention strategy? Pricing reviews? Or more likely you've just carried on rinsing them each month for generic Google advice, a play with your tarot/not tarot cards and a few motivational quotes you stole off Pinterest 🤦‍♀️

bleeping charlatan.

chrome_screenshot_1637918485452.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe they wouldn’t be struggling so much if they didn’t throw away hundreds of pounds for Google advice from someone with a very poor track record

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well here's an interesting development. We all knew Sarah Akwisombe had been doing a bit of low key 121 "coaching" with what are clearly vulnerable/easily manipulated female business owners recently, but she's now basically admitted on twitter that she's added no value to their businesses in the last 6 months 😲😲

"The market is dead" OK so what sector specific strategies have you put in place for each client you "consulted" with Sarah? Target client reappraisal? Pivoting service offering? New client or retention strategy? Pricing reviews? Or more likely you've just carried on rinsing them each month for generic Google advice, a play with your tarot/not tarot cards and a few motivational quotes you stole off Pinterest 🤦‍♀️

bleeping charlatan.

View attachment 888746
For someone who's so "in the know" about the subconscious and how it sabotages us, Sarah seems completely oblivious when it's happening to her. This is your guilt seeping through Sarah, forcing you to admit to the world that you know exactly diddly squat about business beyond the generic Google-bullshit you've been hawking at extortionate prices over the past god-knows-how-long.

UK courts, take note. The evidence is coming through, level avalanche.

The expression "charge what you're worth" only applies if you know what you're talking about Sarah. And it doesn't apply if said charge is based off your subjective feeling of entitlement.

• Heart
The expression "charge what you're worth" only applies if you know what you're talking about Sarah.
On the basis of her value add to people and their businesses, Sarah Akwisombe shouldn't be charging, she should be PAYING people to talk to her.

For £1000, I'll get started

"Refund everyone you worthless conwoman and then disappear"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘The market’ is not ‘dead out’ right now. If that’s the advice she’s giving, that is not just fraudulent it’s negligent and damaging. If she ACTUALLY cares about her clients, or people in business in general, she’ll stop charging them for this UTTER bullshit.

(not to go on about it but…) as I mentioned, I’ve just had my best month EVER. I think lots of brands have unallocated buget and need to spend it by the end of this quarter so things are FLUSH right now in many areas.

Do we know who her 121 clients are or what they do? I think they need warning. They could save some serious dollar dollar.

• Heart
‘The market’ is not ‘dead out’ right now. If that’s the advice she’s giving, that is not just fraudulent it’s negligent and damaging. If she ACTUALLY cares about her clients, or people in business in general, she’ll stop charging them for this UTTER bullshit.

(not to go on about it but…) as I mentioned, I’ve just had my best month EVER. I think lots of brands have unallocated buget and need to spend it by the end of this quarter so things are FLUSH right now in many areas.

Do we know who her 121 clients are or what they do? I think they need warning. They could save some serious dollar dollar.
So good to hear you've smashed it! We're up again, after another year of growth. So nope, it's absolutely not 'dead out' like she suggests.

Giving Sarah Akwisombe the benefit of the doubt here - maybe she means it's 'dead out' in 'various sectors' (her words) of the CONTREPRENEUR industry as consumers, Youtubers like Mike Winnet, Coffeezilla, Spencer Cornelia, Munecat, huge swathes of anti MLM and anti scammer social groups destroy these awful grifters one after another.

The tide has turned, we're over these scammers and their bullshit revenue claims, their gaslighting mind tricks, the lies, the misrepresentation and the outright, malicious dishonesty.

Sarah Akwisombe positioned herself as a poster girl for the money hungry bossbabe scene - she's now the posteriorly for what happens when a scammer gets busted. Good.

• Heart
So good to hear you've smashed it! We're up again, after another year of growth. So nope, it's absolutely not 'dead out' like she suggests.

Giving Sarah Akwisombe the benefit of the doubt here - maybe she means it's 'dead out' in 'various sectors' (her words) of the CONTREPRENEUR industry as consumers, Youtubers like Mike Winnet, Coffeezilla, Spencer Cornelia, Munecat, huge swathes of anti MLM and anti scammer social groups destroy these awful grifters one after another.

The tide has turned, we're over these scammers and their bullshit revenue claims, their gaslighting mind tricks, the lies, the misrepresentation and the outright, malicious dishonesty.

Sarah Akwisombe positioned herself as a poster girl for the money hungry bossbabe scene - she's now the posteriorly for what happens when a scammer gets busted. Good.
Hooray! Well done you. 👏 Well deserved I’m sure.

Yes, hopefully people are totally seeing through the ‘coaches coaching coaches’ business model now. We need to actually DO or PRODUCE something that isn’t just parroting basic info with a side order of moody tracksuit posing.

Part of me is eagerly awaiting the ‘launch’ of the ‘ethical, sustainable, whatever’ joggers to just take in the tumbleweeds but I think she’ll just give up as it’s too much like hard work (coming up with a code of ethics when you don’t really have one to start with IS tough) which is best for the planet in the end.

• Heart
I think she’s given up on the big clothes rebrand - just like the YouTube channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.