Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And remember - in business and life, if ever you're at a crossroads and unsure what to do, just think "what would Sarah Akwisombe do here?", then do the opposite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is just so good to hear - absolutely so inspiring to hear you have reached that point through graft and providing a valuable service, rather than swindling. The audacity of Sarah Akwisombe to think she had something to offer you.

Im on the verge of starting my own business, which ive been putting off due to fear of failure and extreme fear of putting myself out there. But however things go, I know I won't end up scamming people. and If Sarah can show her face on socials after her behaviour, why am I reluctant - she's been a great teacher in her own way
Thank you! I’ve been doing what I do in some form for over 12 years and sticking at it has paid off (take note Sarah Akwisombe!).

I’d really encourage you to start your business, even if just on the side to begin with. I think a healthy balance can be struck with ‘showing up on socials’. I’m trying to be better and show what’s happening once a week but very little of my business actually comes from Instagram (clients of the strata I’m working for just don’t operate like that! 😉).

As for fear of failure, oh it’s real! But just take it in small steps, don’t invest capital you can’t afford to lose to begin with and once things get growing and people are handing over £ just reinvest that and you’ll be away! Wishing you all the best with it.

And yeah, scamming people doesn’t just accidentally happen if you get temporarily hypnotised by a malignant narcissist’s ‘roided up physique, if you are selling a crappy service, sooner or later people are going to feel short changed. That was Sarah’s whole deal and I doubt you’d ever end up like that! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you! I’ve been doing what I do in some form for over 12 years and sticking at it has paid off (take note Sarah Akwisombe!).

I’d really encourage you to start your business, even if just on the side to begin with. I think a healthy balance can be struck with ‘showing up on socials’. I’m trying to be better and show what’s happening once a week but very little of my business actually comes from Instagram (clients of the strata I’m working for just don’t operate like that! 😉).

As for fear of failure, oh it’s real! But just take it in small steps, don’t invest capital you can’t afford to lose to begin with and once things get growing and people are handing over £ just reinvest that and you’ll be away! Wishing you all the best with it.

And yeah, scamming people doesn’t just accidentally happen if you get temporarily hypnotised by a malignant narcissist’s ‘roided up physique, if you are selling a crappy service, sooner or later people are going to feel short changed. That was Sarah’s whole deal and I doubt you’d ever end up like that! Xx
OMG I love this. You're amazing. Shows how decent people can thrive # smashingit #NoBullNeededInBusiness #DidntSuckforherSuccess

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Fantastic! It's always so good to hear these stories of actual hard work, consistency and delivering a good service leading to success rather than the bullshit #bossbabe noise the likes of Sarah Akwisombe try and sell.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! anyone thinking of signing up to this, don't do it....
Yes - this cannot be stressed enough.

If you see ads or social media posts from Sarah Akwisombe or her few supporting stans trying to sell you her courses, coaching or mentoring, don't fall for it. Read all the threads here, the media coverage of her scam on the link below, and run for the hills!

Sarah Akwisombe wiki with media links & victim stories

Reactions: 7
Gone are the days where you had to be fully vetted, be on the same "vibe", and "gel" with Grand Master Akwisombe to get a place on her 121 coaching....
LOVE THIS> says it all, about both phases of her 'coaching' career

Thank you so much, such sound advice (and I didn't even have to go on a waiting list for it!).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To think that she’s absolutely clusterfucked her life into a diabolical mess purely because she can’t say sorry. That’s just ridiculously embarrassing… to be pathetic enough to not even let her own ego take the backseat for five minutes just to save her own life. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Today’s stories. Sarah giving google advice about knowing your audience and simultaneously telling people NOT to give basic generic advice as that market is saturated. Ok

• Haha
Today’s stories. Sarah giving google advice about knowing your audience and simultaneously telling people NOT to give basic generic advice as that market is saturated. Ok
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
knowing your audience? Sarah still doesn’t know her arse from her elbow so how the hell is she to tell people about knowing their audience.

she is beyond a joke and HOW she thinks anyone is still lapping this up is beyond me.

god, I’d love to see her Google search results history…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who even ARE her audience? Tracksuit splurging, tarot/not tarot reading, biz babes sparking blunts?! Not seeing that as an emerging market funnily enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being such a joke that every time you try and portray your "expertise"sourced from google or nicked from someone else, you not only show yourself up, but reignite the threads that dominate search for your name. That's Sarah Akwisombe's new reality.

Sarah - here's a bit of free, non generic, non-google sourced, bespoke advice for you: refund everyone you stole from, if the money is all gone put your hands up and admit it, apologise to your victims publicly, then delete your farce of a social media presence and get a job (if anyone will hire a washed up scam artist, that is). Save what shred of reputation you have left and stop making your situation worse.

• Heart
To think that she’s absolutely clusterfucked her life into a diabolical mess purely because she can’t say sorry. That’s just ridiculously embarrassing… to be pathetic enough to not even let her own ego take the backseat for five minutes just to save her own life. Ridiculous.
And she’s one again trying to give out business advice….🤦🏼‍♀️🥱 she need some psychological help.

I think she’s realised that the tacky clothing won’t make her money so she’s back trying to find some 121s by pretending she knows her tit

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she’s realised that the tacky clothing won’t make her money so she’s back trying to find some 121s by pretending she knows her tit
She can try and make money all she wants… but the only way she could’ve continued to make money would’ve been if she’d apologised and made amends.

The window of opportunity for her to make amends has passed. So, the only option for her now is to get a job.

All self-inflicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nice to see some success stories on here and how supportive everyone is of that. Amazing.

And people say bad things about the Tattle community. Firm but Fair in my opinion.

I was thinking why doesn't Sarah Akwisombe come on Tattle and do a live Q&A.

Any one who has questions about what happened can ask questions. She can put her side across as well.

Total transparency. Put the whole thing to bed.

If she's got nothing to hide there's nothing to loose.

Could be a win win

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's learning Korean so she can enter that market and sell her courses there. Korea is fast growing and her aesthetic will be well suited there and no one will know of her past.

Let's see about that....
Best laugh I've had in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking why doesn't Sarah Akwisombe come on Tattle and do a live Q&A.

Any one who has questions about what happened can ask questions. She can put her side across as well.

Total transparency. Put the whole thing to bed.

If she's got nothing to hide there's nothing to loose.

Could be a win win
Brilliant idea 💡

We all know she reads on here, so the only question is whether Sarah Akwisombe has enough courage to do it, or will she stay in her instagram safe zone where she can block, delete and abuse anyone who dares challenge her or ask difficult questions?

She must be so desperate for engagement as she keeps using her kids for content. Sarah, that is despicable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.