Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like that's been pretty obvious from the get-go. It used to be speculation (mostly), but now there's evidence. Guess we were right! This woman needs to be taken off the streets - yesterday.
Absolutely right. She's admitted that all she cares about is making money for no effort, which coupled with that "rinsing" video is damning evidence of her mindset.

I guess we keep making lots of posts about her name, all her business names, all her services like coaching (I use that in the loosest sense of the word) so that anyone searching her finds tattle.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely right. She's admitted that all she cares about is making money for no effort, which coupled with that "rinsing" video is damning evidence of her mindset.

I guess we keep making lots of posts about her name, all her business names, all her services like coaching (I use that in the loosest sense of the word) so that anyone searching her finds tattle.
Knowing that she's still roaming free, and still spending money she stole (and probably "made" from her crappy "business") irks me to no end. I am so bleeping sick and tired of all those "if you want to be successful, buy my course, buy my coaching services, hustle your ass off 24/7, nobody else knows this but me - even though it's Google advice" - bullshit. Even freebies aren't freebies anymore. They're just opportunities for the person to sell you tit, or spam the duck out of you with e-mail marketing. Someone, somewhere, in some sort of legal system needs to step the hell in and stop these fuckers before they scam any more people. Sarah Akwisombe is just one, but duck she left some pretty nasty mark on a lot of people. Imagine what those other assholes are doing on top of that.

Reactions: 9
Shes planning to scam some more vulnerable women…..
Gone are the days where you had to be fully vetted, be on the same "vibe", and "gel" with Grand Master Akwisombe to get a place on her 121 coaching....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gone are the days where you had to be fully vetted, be on the same "vibe", and "gel" with Grand Master Akwisombe to get a place on her 121 coaching....
She's truly desperate now and feeling the pinch. Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying seeing her squirm and desperately flit from poor idea to poor idea, frantically trying to replace the scam income that was always going to come to a painful end.

One question though 🤔

Why hasn't Sarah Akwisombe just opened her allegedly highly successful and legit book about manifesting, and manifested herself a bazillion pounds, an end to her strife, manifested a new reputation and manifested us and our tattle threads away?!? You're not telling me that The Money Is Coming is bullshit like everything else she says and does are you? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's learning Korean so she can enter that market and sell her courses there. Korea is fast growing and her aesthetic will be well suited there and no one will know of her past.

Let's see about that....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's learning Korean so she can enter that market and sell her courses there. Korea is fast growing and her aesthetic will be well suited there and no one will know of her past.

Let's see about that....
I dunno. Personally I think we should let her get started in Korea then bust her to the authorities. Extradition and 10 years prison with hard labour seems fair.

https://www.cybercrimelaw.net/Korea.html

Article 347-2 (Fraud by The Use of Computer, etc.)
Any person who acquires any benefits to property or has a third person acquire them, by making any data processed after inputting a false information or improper order, or inputting or altering the data without any authority into the data processor, such as computer, etc., shall be punished by imprisonment with prison labor for not more than 10 years, or a fine not exceeding 20 million won.
This Article Wholly Amended by Act No. 5057. Dec. 29,1995

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever money isn’t coming in…Sarah behaves this way. Surely they must be living off credit?! And the stolen money? 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Whenever money isn’t coming in…Sarah behaves this way. Surely they must be living off credit?! And the stolen money? 😵💫
Maybe Jason has had to get a 9 to 5 trap job to keep their heads above water? Although he doesn't seem to appear to have any linkedin profile or professional history anywhere which is weird 🤔

Reactions: 3
Maybe Jason has had to get a 9 to 5 trap job to keep their heads above water? Although he doesn't seem to appear to have any linkedin profile or professional history anywhere which is weird 🤔
When your surname is Akwisombe and your wife is a famous scammer, it would be risky to have a full blown linkedin profile.
Would be much easier with a surname like Smith or even Davies 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When your surname is Akwisombe and your wife is a famous scammer, it would be risky to have a full blown linkedin profile.
Would be much easier with a surname like Smith or even Davies 😭
If only Llewy's wife and Tattle hadn't busted them, maybe they'd have run off into the scammy sunset together and she'd have taken his less recognisable surname 🤣😂🤣

Oh, what could have been.......

Reactions: 3
The actual Irony of a self proclaimed ‘ business expert ‘ twiddling her thumbs over what to do next to make money .
I suggested she had ADHD a few threads back but her ego and thick skin doesn’t tie in with that at all . She’s a sociopathic narcissist in my opinion a selfish lazy person with grandiose ideas .

• Heart
  • Haha
This is for the PR's at all the brands who I know follow this thread. Peeping in every few days to observe the circus (I see you :)

I've read that Sarah Akwisombe belive she's being bullied by Tattle. Her husband said so on Instagram.

Sarah Akwisombe is not the victim of bullying. Quite the opposite.

1. For years she has publicly called out men both individuals and celebrities for having affairs. Yet she had an affair herself. How deeply hypocritical.

2. She has also on numerous occassions called out other women and influencers for bad behaviour.
She claims she is a feminist. Yet she took advantage of scores of women and stole £100,000's

3. Behind the scenes Sarah is intimidating and threatening women who have asked her for their money back. In clear sight she's manipulating reality by asking phony questions on her storied about refunds to legitimise her crime.

Sara Akwisombe is not a victim. She's a predatory Narcissit , deeply damaged and dangerous human being.

Her main intention is to hold on to as much of her ill got gains as possible while abusing her platform to distort reality and convince others she is the victim.

Don't belive the Bull tit.

The No Bull Business School Founder is an A-Class bullshiter herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is for the PR's at all the brands who I know follow this thread. Peeping in every few days to observe the circus (I see you :)

I've read that Sarah Akwisombe belive she's being bullied by Tattle. Her husband said so on Instagram.

1. For years she has publicly called out men both individuals and celebrities for having affairs. Yet she had an affair herself. How deeply hypocritical.

2. She has also on numerous occassions called out other women and influencers for bad behaviour.
She claims she is a feminist. Yet she took advantage of scores of women and stole £100,000's

3. Behind the scenes Sarah is intimidating and threatening women who have asked her for their money back. In clear sight she's manipulating reality by asking phony questions on her storied about refunds to legitimise her crime.

Sara Akwisombe is not a victim. She's a predatory Narcissit , deeply damaged and dangerous human being.

Her main intention is to hold on to as much of her ill got gains as possible while abusing her platform to distort reality and convince others she is the victim.

All the information you need is here…

• Heart

Perfectly put.

18 months since Sarah Akwisombe started her scam, just over a year since it was first exposed and she still can't bring herself to be a partway decent human being and put things right.

She complains that her reputation is destroyed, her name (and the wider Akwisombe family around the world I might add, who are now tarnished by her deeds) in tatters, her income streams dried up, yet fails to see everything is a consequence of what she did before, during and after 2020 and the pandemic.

Sometimes karma takes a big chunk out of you, seemingly disproportionately so. Moral of the story is that if you don't want this outcome, don't do things that lead to people fighting back, and you have zero right to complain about what happens to you as a result of things you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When Sarah Akwisombe claims to not be a coach, and to never have called herself a coach shares a «group read for her coaching group» on her IG-stories.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
When Sarah Akwisombe claims to not be a coach, and to never have called herself a coach shares a «group read for her coaching group» on her IG-stories.
Every day, Sarah Akwisombe makes it clearer and clearer that nobody should pay her any money for advice, be that business or personal. Whether it's her appalling ethics, the constant lies and misrepresentation, the google level info she passes off as her own, or just cases like this of sheer bloody incompetence, she doesn't deserve a penny.

Best thing she could do is get back down to JD Sports and beg for her old job back. She's on the scrapheap now after bring caught out, and as we've seen, no amount of overpriced jumpers or tarot/not tarot cards on Boss Magic / Bossmagicldn will replace either the scam money or the old income from the now defunct No Bull Business School.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She seems to just cut around the house in joggies and t shirts all day moaning about not making money . Might as well get back to JD sports or Starbucks .

• Haha
  • Heart
She seems to just cut around the house in joggies and t shirts all day moaning about not making money . Might as well get back to JD sports or Starbucks .
That, and numbing her brain (or whatever's left of it) with weed. Livin' her best life with stolen money that seems to be running out.

On a more positive note, I’m about to genuinely have my first ever 10k month, I’m a self employed creative (who actually does something, not just copies other people’s designs and gets tat produced Sarah) and I’m really proud of myself for working hard and sticking it out!

I was exactly the kind of person engaged with her pro-business female focused content. Luckily I didn’t choose to ‘invest’ in her high price, low delivery courses with Llewy (although I considered it, I was newly grieving and had no work on and obviously the pandemic turmoil made everyone so vulnerable). I served my clients excellently, however difficult my personal life. If I got something wrong, I put it right, at my own cost. I have a thriving business to show for it.

Quite a different picture to Sarah Akwisombe who has the audacity to charge people for ‘business guidance’.

I’m so glad I used her as a cautionary tale rather than an inspiration!
this is just so good to hear - absolutely so inspiring to hear you have reached that point through graft and providing a valuable service, rather than swindling. The audacity of Sarah Akwisombe to think she had something to offer you.

Im on the verge of starting my own business, which ive been putting off due to fear of failure and extreme fear of putting myself out there. But however things go, I know I won't end up scamming people. and If Sarah can show her face on socials after her behaviour, why am I reluctant - she's been a great teacher in her own way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.