Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does like shiny things doesn’t she. Shame really otherwise she’d be a chess grand master by now if she’d kept focus

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Sarah ever claimed to have ADHD?
It’s something I’ve been learning a lot more about recently and she really seems to demonstrate a lot of the typical behaviours.

this isn’t to say there is anything wrong with having ADHD at all before someone jumps down my throat, it’s merely an observation.

she certainly does pick up new hobbies quickly (and drop them just as fast), is creative but impatient etc
Don’t give her any ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Sarah ever claimed to have ADHD?
It’s something I’ve been learning a lot more about recently and she really seems to demonstrate a lot of the typical behaviours.

this isn’t to say there is anything wrong with having ADHD at all before someone jumps down my throat, it’s merely an observation.

she certainly does pick up new hobbies quickly (and drop them just as fast), is creative but impatient etc
no she’s just a work shy and fame hungry bully eager to make bank the quickest way possible

i get where you are coming from but I think it’s generous, some people just aren’t nice people

Don’t give her any ideas!
she will be an adhd coach next 😂

Reactions: 5
This is close to the bone. And even tonight Sarah is posting 'affirmations' about wanting 'passive income'. B*tch please. Do some actual work. Earn your money. Stop complaining it's hard doing work. Of course doing real work is harder than scamming you silly girl.

Full post here

Screenshot_20211117-231335_Instagram.jpg

Hasn’t Ariana Grande released her song yet? 🎶 Wish she’d show us some more of her beat making skills.

Or chess.

Or fitness.

Or Korean.

Or F1.

Or tarot.

Or crypto.

Or YouTube.

Or selling crystals.

It’s not being multi passionate, it’s throwing tit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Reactions: 9
Seems she wants to make a load of money without doing anything … umm…isn’t that what NoBull was all about? 🤔
oh my god, the stories! She just can’t disguise her shoddy attitude can she?!

“trying to do a product business sustainably, ethically, whatever even though no-one really knows what that means”

SARAH plenty of people DO know how to run a business ETHICALLY but it requires having a code of ethics PERSONALLY and sticking to them, no matter what. It’s actually a pretty good business strategy, but you have to actually do it not just pay lip service to it without ever actually investigating what is a respectable ethical code. DO THE WORK. It actually feels good once you’ve done it, like that time you grew yourself a bum and felt so proud you put on the internet endlessly. Do that but with a moral compass! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s realised what hard is about. And she doesn’t like it much does she. She’s already thinking about abandoning her eco fashion line for cheaper stuff. She admitted she wants to work as little as possible and earn lots of money. Shame her crappy product line that won’t be sustainable won’t do that for her.
I know she’s partly saying these things to troll us. 100%. But really, this is making me chuckle. She’s realising she’s not going to become Some massive street wear brand. As she said herself the demand isn’t there. People might buy cards for £20 but they aren’t going to buy a £200 tracksuit from a nobody.

I think she just needs to pack it in and get a job.
Who will employ her when they google her name? 😵💫

Oh she’s realised what hard is about. And she doesn’t like it much does she. She’s already thinking about abandoning her eco fashion line for cheaper stuff. She admitted she wants to work as little as possible and earn lots of money. Shame her crappy product line that won’t be sustainable won’t do that for her.
I know she’s partly saying these things to troll us. 100%. But really, this is making me chuckle. She’s realising she’s not going to become Some massive street wear brand. As she said herself the demand isn’t there. People might buy cards for £20 but they aren’t going to buy a £200 tracksuit from a nobody.
Has Sarah Akwiscombe not realised that the more traffic on here, the worse it gets for her?
We would all like to make easy money but that’s not how things work 😵💫

Last edited:
Shes planning to scam some more vulnerable women…..
So I guess lots more posts on here talking about Sarah Akwisombe the scammer who is an unqualified and inexperienced fake guru coach, should help set any potential victims straight. She's scraping the barrel now it seems.

Seems she wants to make a load of money without doing anything … umm…isn’t that what NoBull was all about? 🤔
I feel like that's been pretty obvious from the get-go. It used to be speculation (mostly), but now there's evidence. Guess we were right! This woman needs to be taken off the streets - yesterday.

I think she’s preparing us for the relaunch / rebrand whatever of NBBS after she told us it was being wrapped up. Crazy it took her one year to realise the product business was hard, with lower margin than her coaching scam

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.