Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way it's all good. It's traffic for this thread, ranking it higher alongside all the articles podcasts etc exposing her, even overtaking her own social media accounts.

So yeah, more traffic, more benefits. Keep the posts coming and rank us higher and higher when people search the scammers name 😀
Precisely. And nothing I have said states that I wish for the contrary. And my actions have the effect of raising awareness of this whole mess so why would I be Sarah and fueling it. 🤦🏻 Christ

🤣🤣🤣 love it! Tattlers speaking to themselves thinking that they are speaking to Sarah when it’s just some random individual whose asked a question on a forum lmao
Random. Interesting. Because random people come on to forums to covertly defend and try to discredit honest people who are trying to make a predator and fraudster www.sarahakwisombe.com accountable for intimidating and stealing from vulnerable women
AA0B43AA-785F-4EF7-854A-539DD01AE17E.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Random. Interesting. Because random people come on to forums to covertly defend and try to discredit honest people who are trying to make a predator and fraudster www.sarahakwisombe.com accountable for intimidating and stealing from vulnerable women View attachment 868610
Have you got some sort of paranoid disorder?
I AM A STRANGER WHO HAS ASKED A QUESTION FOR HELP. Get the chip off your shoulder and put your phone away and go and find yourself mate

Can you read? What part of my questions stated that I didn’t share disgust? … and what part of your comment answers my question? …
www.sarahakwisombe.com the fraudster and predator is currently fighting numerous county court challenges for refunds of her now defunct and fraudulent NBB school which sold bogus business courses to vulnerable UK women.

These women have shared their experiences of trying to get refunds. Some have been pushed into depression and self harm as a result.

Do you have your answer?

I AM A STRANGER WHO HAS ASKED A QUESTION FOR HELP. Get the chip off your shoulder and put your phone away and go and find yourself mate
Oh stop it! You're so charming. I like you :)
Oh yeah what kind of help do you need babe?
Yes I'll put my phone down and go and have sex with my business mentor, make a cuckold of my husband and defraud vulnerable women of money £100,000's.

You give really good advice. Are you a business mentor? I'd love a one to one.

I've just realised that Sarah's personal website (see attached) doesn't have an SSL certificate. That's why theres a warning sign in the left hand corner and it's says 'Not Secure'( there's a padlock icon when it's safe).

It's a fundamental piece of software that encrypts data on a website. This means all the customer data she is collecting is vulnerable.

I thought she was an ecommerce business expert.

What a doughnut. Sarah get yourself an SSL certificate babe. They cost about £30. Use that money you stole last year.

The bullshit is just endless with this one

Attachments

Last edited:
Help with what exactly? A few of us have asked your intentions and you haven’t replied.

I’ll ask again - are you thinking of putting a claim in yourself?

And do you really believe a word that comes out of Sarah’s mouth?

Can you read? What part of my questions stated that I didn’t share disgust? … and what part of your comment answers my question? …
Would you care to share your feelings on the matter? Everyone is welcome to an opinion here but please keep it on topic and not targeted at other ‘Tattlers’, as you call ‘us’. You are here too!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 868559

I did read the whole thread. And it went from people trying to get refunds to supposedly loads of people having been successful in court but with no one claiming to have been successful personally. Sarah’s post today is also very coincidental as it’s what I also gauged from the thread..
I know someone who settled out of court then left this thread immediately due to stress

I’m curious as to what has sparked your sudden interest after so much time…

Oh this again, whera newby gets accused of being Sarah for simply wanting to know facts or having an objective opinion lol.
how would you know that if you’re new to all this?!

👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah’s version of events is a lot of bollocks coming from the woman who preaches about being on top of your accounts and setting a side a tax reserve. She can’t remember if it was £70k or £30k more than that?!? Get the duck out. Why would anyone take any business advice from this woman.

More lies in answer to the question she asked herself on Instagram in response to refunds being covered on this thread again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She also said jason and her met in a bar when previously she said they met working at Starbucks 🤔

• Haha
She also said jason and her met in a bar when previously she said they met working at Starbucks 🤔
At this point it's probably easier to count the few truths than the many lies that leave her mouth. Do we think she has now reached the point where she's lied so much about everything, she even believes her own lies? Even when she asks herself questions on instagram 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah’s version of events is a lot of bollocks coming from the woman who preaches about being on top of your accounts and setting a side a tax reserve. She can’t remember if it was £70k or £30k more than that?!? Get the duck out. Why would anyone take any business advice from this woman.

More lies in answer to the question she asked herself on Instagram in response to refunds being covered on this thread again.
100% this.

I’m not buying this blasé attitude to it. They know exactly what they paid out to the penny, if they didn’t they wouldn’t be paying the correct tax.

Meh… £70K or £100K… no big difference really. I forget about tens of thousands of pounds all the time… found £10K in my sock drawer the other day lol ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once again the thread turns on itself and tries to “out” someone. C’mon folks we are better than this. So what if someone has lurked and only now wanted to comment

All so easy to jump on the “hi Sarah” bandwagon if you don’t like the comment.

these threads have accused me twice of being Sarah yet I’ve been around since the first thread but dared to offer a different viewpoint once or twice.

stop bullying new or unfamiliar members and keep focussed on why the threads were started.

this type of stuff is why tattle gets a bad name. Yet this and the TTT thread are doing GOOD.

• Heart
At this point it's probably easier to count the few truths than the many lies that leave her mouth. Do we think she has now reached the point where she's lied so much about everything, she even believes her own lies? Even when she asks herself questions on instagram 🤪
💯 she’s told so many she doesn’t know fact from fiction anymore like that health blogger in Australia Belle Gibson

Reactions: 3
💯 she’s told so many she doesn’t know fact from fiction anymore like that health blogger in Australia Belle Gibson
Sarah Akwisombe really has proven herself to be the architect of her own downfall through her dishonesty and abusive nature. I wish I could say I feel even a shred of sympathy for her, but unlike Sarah I prefer not to lie. A picture best sums up my sentiments about her fall from grace into irrelevance.

river-cry.gif

• Haha
OMG has anyone seen her stories? Sounds like the product business isn't going too well 😂

Would be a terrible shame for it all to come crashing down around her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess what, starting a proper business with suppliers, and logistics, and third parties etc is a lot more involved than ripping stuff from google or stealing other people's content and selling it as your own work. For insane prices.

Also much harder work than scamming vulnerable women in a global pandemic & economic crisis.

Live by the sword, die by the sword Sarah 🤡🖕🖕🖕

Has Sarah ever claimed to have ADHD?
It’s something I’ve been learning a lot more about recently and she really seems to demonstrate a lot of the typical behaviours.

this isn’t to say there is anything wrong with having ADHD at all before someone jumps down my throat, it’s merely an observation.

she certainly does pick up new hobbies quickly (and drop them just as fast), is creative but impatient etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.