Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I didn't miss the point, thanks 😂

Business owners are free to advertise their goods, I'm afraid. Regardless of whether you, me or anyone agrees with their current or previous business practices. That's their prerogative. She literally used to run a course on how to optimise IG ads, it's not rocket science that she'd run them herself. The fact that she's running them at all, whether or not she owes anyone money, I don't believe means anything - it's business. You can choose to disagree with the business or the business' practices, but my comment was in response to @LadyPainterDeco 's comment which stated 'Back to paying for ads... I guess she’s generating little to no income...', which I disagreed with, and so I stated that.

Jesus Christ, not this again 😂 Just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment it doesn't they are Sarah, we've been over this multiple times 🙃
You kinda did... that course was another where she got someone else in to do it (the guy that runs hers) she doesn’t have the knowledge herself

She was effectively an affiliate for that as Anthony did the work (just like the money and manifestation course)

What’s she even promoting this time? More hot air

I’ve no issue with people running ads in general, but people like Sarah that false advertise and mistreat their customers shouldn’t be allowed to keep on doing it and luring more people in

Reactions: 6
just you wait, ‘nutritional coaching’ will be added as a service soon.
I did say this on the last thread. She is definitely heading in that direction. At least she has cut back on those bloody awful workout vids 😩

I'm not trying to reduce you to 'embittered trolls', that's your own deduction. I said that just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment they post it doesn't mean they are Sarah - I didn't say every comment is vitriolic, there is a difference.

Also, edit: No one is questioning the damage she has done.
Let‘s please stay on topic and not attack each other. Play nicely 😉

Reactions: 8
I did say this on the last thread. She is definitely heading in that direction. At least she has cut back on those bloody awful workout vids 😩

Let‘s please stay on topic and not attack each other. Play nicely 😉
How much are you willing to bet she’ll bring those videos back, now that you’ve mentioned their absence and Sarah reads these threads? She is such a badass after all, a real alpha, and nobody gets to tell her what to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much are you willing to bet she’ll bring those videos back, now that you’ve mentioned their absence and Sarah reads these threads? She is such a badass after all, a real alpha, and nobody gets to tell her what to do🤣
Have you seen her stories today!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sarah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably just a little "lol, duck you people on Tattle, I am the fuckin' confident alpha and you are all miserable idiots" knee-jerk from Sarah, thinking she's so badass, so tough, so bulletproof and nothing every gets to her because we're all wrong here, remember?
She needs to keep the narrative of how amazing she is, how "she doesn't care if people are laughing at her" (because let's be real, we do some of that as well, and it's well-deserved because she's a joke and doesn't even realize it - or doesn't want to realize it). Sarah is basically the real world's Cartman stomping around screaming "whatever, whatever, I do what I want!" 😂

• Haha
Probably just a little "lol, duck you people on Tattle, I am the fuckin' confident alpha and you are all miserable idiots" knee-jerk from Sarah, thinking she's so badass, so tough, so bulletproof and nothing every gets to her because we're all wrong here, remember?
She needs to keep the narrative of how amazing she is, how "she doesn't care if people are laughing at her" (because let's be real, we do some of that as well, and it's well-deserved because she's a joke and doesn't even realize it - or doesn't want to realize it). Sarah is basically the real world's Cartman stomping around screaming "whatever, whatever, I do what I want!" 😂
She’s missed the boat on the whole fitnes/ nutritional coaching now anyway. That market is saturated with people who do an excellent job and make a proper living out of it. Not someone who changes their career choices as often as they change their underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Until she stops looking for validation in all those ridiculous 'cards’ and gets some real psychological help, she will carry on with the FU behaviour and forever be in denial about what happened happened and how she affected people’s mental health!

Reactions: 4
Until she stops looking for validation in all those ridiculous 'cards’ and gets some real psychological help, she will carry on with the FU behaviour and forever be in denial about what happened happened and how she affected people’s mental health!
It honestly seems like she has nobody in her life to challenge her. And if they ever did, they probably got the boot a long time ago. She’ll be stuck in her bubble until the day she bites the dust. Most likely (and honestly hopefully) out of business by then, and people will never give her any of their hard-earned money every again. I’ve said this before: the tit she sells has to be utterly contaminated with some heavy low-vibe energy, and the fact that anyone is still willing to touch any of it is beyond my understanding.

Reactions: 8
It honestly seems like she has nobody in her life to challenge her. And if they ever did, they probably got the boot a long time ago. She’ll be stuck in her bubble until the day she bites the dust. Most likely (and honestly hopefully) out of business by then, and people will never give her any of their hard-earned money every again. I’ve said this before: the tit she sells has to be utterly contaminated with some heavy low-vibe energy, and the fact that anyone is still willing to touch any of it is beyond my understanding.
You’re right. She is a classic narcissist!

I’m so glad so much good has come from the past 12 months Sarah - now maybe it’s time to apologise and give people their money back?
The more I witness the more I really think she lives in her own little world

Also is she attempting to pull one of her sarky faces here or is that an actual pose?

Attachments

• Sick
I’m so glad so much good has come from the past 12 months Sarah - now maybe it’s time to apologise and give people their money back?

Also is she attempting to pull one of her sarky faces here or is that an actual pose?
Narcissists never apologise. Everything is about them. They are never wrong and are extremely hard work and manipulative.
Please continue to get your refunds via the small claims court route.
It’s easy to do and works.
Here’s the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Harsh reality about REAL life Sarah - no one gives a duck about how well you are doing if you’ve wronged them so badly. It’s not all about YOU. You are not God’s gift. And you’re clearly trying to prove a point with these questions that you probably wrote yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Harsh reality about REAL life Sarah - no one gives a duck about how well you are doing if you’ve wronged them so badly. It’s not all about YOU. You are not God’s gift. And you’re clearly trying to prove a point with these questions that you probably wrote yourself.
I wouldn't be surprised if she did, in fact, write that question herself, to herself. Probably as another way to "apologize without admitting what she did". It's still not good enough though. She still stole money. She still ruined a lot of peoples' finances, mental health and general well-being and basically stepped on a whole bunch of people so she could get to where she wanted to be.
Sarah Akwisombe, it's great that this past year has been a wake-up call. But you still have to give the money back that you stole, apologize publicly for what you did, and openly admit wrong-doing. These vague little "this has been such a learning experience"-snippets aren't enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m sure she did write them herself! Or Jason Akwisombe did. And at prime time Sunday evening too…

Another big drop in followers

Reactions: 6
Narcissists never apologise. Everything is about them. They are never wrong and are extremely hard work and manipulative.
Please continue to get your refunds via the small claims court route.
It’s easy to do and works.
Here’s the link.

Agree. For anyone unlucky enough to have known a true narcissist, you will also know that you can never judge them by your own standards. They have no empathy, are completely self centred, and ( in their eyes ) are never wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault. They are also great at playing the victim, spinning stories and gaslighting so you end up thinking you are to blame somehow? We have already seen that in blaming the people she conned/ people on Tattle/ Twitter etc for all this mess she is in. She will NEVER EVER apologise, and never refund because it is the right thing to do. When she refunds, it is for no other reason than her hand has been forced to do so.
Carry on fighting for your refunds ladies, at least you will get that from her, if nothing else 💪

The Lady doth protest too much, methinks

Last edited:
Agree. For anyone unlucky enough to have known a true narcissist, you will also know that you can never judge them by your own standards. They have no empathy, are completely self centred, and ( in their eyes ) are never wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault. They are also great at playing the victim, spinning stories and gaslighting so you end up thinking you are to blame somehow? We have already seen that in blaming the people she conned/ people on Tattle/ Twitter etc for all this mess she is in. She will NEVER EVER apologise, and never refund because it is the right thing to do. When she refunds, it is for no other reason than her hand has been forced to do so.
Carry on fighting for your refunds ladies, at least you will get that from her, if nothing else 💪

The Lady doth protest too much, methinks
Ugh, narcissists are the literal scum of the earth. The damage they inflict on people is indescribable. I have experience with a narcissist, which is why I can spot the signs so clearly in Sarah - even through a screen. She is a narcissist through and through, there is no disputing that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.