Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer badly with depression. I don’t mean go through phases and have a little dip since the pandemic hit, I mean ‘been on antidepressants for over a decade, several suicide attempts’ bad. It got worse last year, partially because of what happened with NBBS/SA/LD etc. I even explained this in one of the facebook groups. It makes me seethe to see she that would use Caroline Flack’s suicide ‘anniversary’ to play the victim card. Not that i’m surprised. Sarah is disgusting.
So tit that you had to deal with the NBBS/SA/LD debacle while you were already dealing with depression, I'm so sorry, and wish you all the best

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't she say Llewy threatened to do this on one of her 'i fell for a narcissist insta lives?!?! She is a narcissist it is actually frightening.

Reactions: 9
It’s not like this thread was set up to just trash her. This thread was set up because the groups she created weren’t safe spaces, posts deleted, no replies forthcoming etc etc. People have come together here to try and get justice and to help people get their money back and prevent anyone else from spending money with her. There’s a REASON why the women on here don’t want another woman to spend a penny with her. And that’s the way she’s treated everyone on that smashing it course.

I’ve not actually emailed for a refund and I’ll be honest. I’m too intimidated to contact either of them. And I just haven’t got it in me to receive patronising emails and the back and forth of it all. My MH can’t handle it. I’m ashamed I got sucked into it and would rather sweep it under the carpet. The only reason I come back here is to check in on people to see if they’ve been successful and she’s done the right thing.

I imagine it can’t be nice to read the personal things about you but it’s also not nice to find out someone you trusted as an authority would “rinse” you of your money with no thought, not offer automatic refunds and not apologise. The damage she’s done to so many women, some of whom were vulnerable (one person literally spent all of her last bit of money on SI) and she doesn’t seem to care at all. And tries to use the suicide of someone to gain sympathy.

Ok so what if we all moved to a different platform to discuss this instead of here. Shall we all move on to the NBBS Facebook page to discuss what’s happened? Twitter? Instagram? Then she can’t play the “tattlers are all trolls” card. But we can’t do that can we because she deletes and block people and there’s no review option on the Facebook page. So where else are we supposed to discuss this and support each other so she can’t pass us all off as trolls. Which by the way is so bleeping insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah she did. And now she's playing the same game.

And she's so angry at being rumbled tonight!
She's done another story JFC this woman!! So so shameless and this is just embarrassing, it's so cringe I can't cope. Imagine spending your time doing this and thinking post Matt Haig quotes actually is noble?! Pretty sure this isn't what he would have had in mind for anyone sharing it. Also posting about her books being published in the US and Canada, shes going overseas guys how can her publishes still be backing this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's such a shameful human. Like you @marmitesandwichesfortea I have lived with mental health issues for years and have severe PTSD, and have been fighting my own traumatic legal cases through in the crown court, I can't express how lucky I feel that I have family nearby as I started self harming again once the NBBS stuff hit the fan, it tipped me over the edge, I can only imagine others without support networks in place who arent doing well, and like someone else mentioned, I 100% wouldn't be surprised if her lack of refunds has put people in serious financial strain & emotional distress to the point of suicide. How on earth can she even think bringing that topic up will reflect well on her. Especially after her dismissive and out of touch comments regarding antidepressants

Ok so what if we all moved to a different platform to discuss this instead of here.
that's such a good point, where exactly can we go to comment where we won't be labelled trolls and have our dissatisfaction dismissed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just for ease, here's the 2 IG Stories where Sarah Akwisombe shares a Matt Haig post. It's important that we keep these front and centre along with the press coverage etc. Any potential clients or brand partners will find all this when they search her name, and she's shooting herself in the foot by acting up like this.

My heart breaks reading the stories RIGHT HERE in this group, of not just the financial damage, but the awful, awful harm to people's mental health done by Sarah Akwisombe. She's not getting away with this. Hold firm everyone. Don't let her mess with your mind and manipulate you now.

We've got this ❤❤❤

Screenshot_20210215_170819_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210215_205233.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel for you all, I’m the same no chance I can handle SCC with my MH. This entire situation has severely affected me and there she is bragging about how she will waste the money she has conned from us and trying to deflect on the back of Caroline’s suicide. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Back after a few weeks break due to contracting covid19 and being hospitalised for 3 weeks.. Thankfully I wasn’t put on a ventilator however I was on oxygen 24/7 and I’ve been home 10 days convalescing. Very scary. Just taking things easy and today is the first time I’ve felt able to pick up phone to check email , texts, social media and tattle . I’ve just caught up and I’m aghast but not surprised the narcissist Sarah akwisombe is piggy backing on the sadness that is the anniversary of Caroline flacks death. There are no connections or similarities between the two. Firstly Sarah akwisombe is not a celebrity, she’s not well known, she’s ripped people off left right and centre along with her husband and her poor kids. She’s gaslighting, deflecting from her own misdemeanours to try and inflict guilt on tattle users. The only person who needs to feel guilt is Mrs Sarah Akwisombe . She has fallen and cannot accept it. Every day she continues this bullshit she is digging her own hole . No one but Sarah has pressed her self destruct. Caroline flack was completely innocent suffering from mental illness and reached out for help, the papers knew she was suffering yet continued to twist the knife into the wound. Sarah akwisombe Comparing her life to Caroline flack’s is like chalk and cheese . She’s a thief and a con woman and the country will soon see her in all her nastiness, this mask will soon fall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well Sarah Akwisombe has absolutely gifted anyone wanting to reach out to all past, present and future potential collaboration partners now.

On a separate note, Jason was on "work calls" while watching the kids. So he's obviously had to find some sort of job.

The house of cards truly is collapsing bit by bit. And I hate to say it because the little girls don't deserve it, but I hope to god Sarah Akwisombe loses everything and then is faced with the brutal, harsh reality of what she's done.

Old Akkers is getting a bit triggered by being exposed!!! Look at the venom in this 😮😮😮

Just FYI ladies, you are all "dutty human beings" for calling out a thieving, manipulative, cheating, gaslighting conwoman. It's absolutely not Sarah Akwisombe's fault. Oh no.

View attachment 438701
Unless Jason is working as a contact tracer I would say work calls are literally their own work calls as not only is he unemployable but they are not short of cash & need proper jobs yet. They made a small fortune last summer & still have plenty of that left I’m quite certain.

Reactions: 5
Unless Jason is working as a contact tracer I would say work calls are literally their own work calls as not only is he unemployable but they are not short of cash & need proper jobs yet. They made a small fortune last summer & still have plenty of that left I’m quite certain.
No one knows anything for sure about
These two as they are liars. Nothing is certain...except that they ripped a
Whole bunch of people off!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Back after a few weeks break due to contracting covid19 and being hospitalised for 3 weeks.. Thankfully I wasn’t put on a ventilator however I was on oxygen 24/7 and I’ve been home 10 days convalescing. Very scary. Just taking things easy and today is the first time I’ve felt able to pick up phone to check email , texts, social media and tattle . I’ve just caught up and I’m aghast but not surprised the narcissist Sarah akwisombe is piggy backing on the sadness that is the anniversary of Caroline flacks death. There are no connections or similarities between the two. Firstly Sarah akwisombe is not a celebrity, she’s not well known, she’s ripped people off left right and centre along with her husband and her poor kids. She’s gaslighting, deflecting from her own misdemeanours to try and inflict guilt on tattle users. The only person who needs to feel guilt is Mrs Sarah Akwisombe . She has fallen and cannot accept it. Every day she continues this bullshit she is digging her own hole . No one but Sarah has pressed her self destruct. Caroline flack was completely innocent suffering from mental illness and reached out for help, the papers knew she was suffering yet continued to twist the knife into the wound. Sarah akwisombe Comparing her life to Caroline flack’s is like chalk and cheese . She’s a thief and a con woman and the country will soon see her in all her nastiness, this mask will soon fall.
Oh my goodness - I hope you are on the mend now. Take it easy and get a good rest.

As you say, there is no comparison whatsoever between Sarah Akwisombe being caught out and called out, and poor Caroline Flack. It's just another example how heartless, narcissistic and devoid of any ethics or moral compass, that she'll use Caroline's anniversary to try and get the heat off herself.

Sarah Akwisombe - you are a disgusting, lowest of the low, cheating conwoman. You can't complain about people congregating here to support each other and take action against you if you have gaslit, deleted, blocked and intimidated us on your channels. Should we just lie down and accept you STEALING hundreds of thousands of pounds from us? Read the testimonials here of the awful harm you have done and ask yourself iif you think it's right and if you can really live with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sarah’s self-naivety and lack of awareness around her own actions is quite frankly astounding. This is the kind of case that you’d expect to see on a Netflix series... the kind of case that leaves you baffled over the main subject and fascinated over how mentally warped they are.

• Heart
Sorry to hear about your illness, hope you’re feeling on the mend.

you all realise that she’s done those stories to get a rise out of people on this thread and she’s sitting back laughing at the reaction. As I’ve said before this is a game to her.

we mention we haven’t seen the Tesla in a while, up pops the Tesla. We have been talking about claims and lawyers an so on, maybe some of these have started to pop on the door mat. She’s being defensive because of that.

And she loves to wind us up with things she knows we will react to (whatever that happens to be). And we have fallen for it.

it’s cat and mouse and perversely she’s enjoying it.

Also feeling love for seasons in colours stories about vix btw. Amusing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah, she definitely thinks it's a game and she's superior. But the silly little conwoman hasn't been smart enough to think about these threads creeping up and overtaking her own pages on search, the word spreading further, and more people dropping her and future earning potential drying up even more.

And there's still a few aces up the sleeve too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her other aim from posting like that is to gain sympathy and gaslighting her potential customers about these horrible people from Tattle.

I am so saddened to read how this has impacted some of you and your MH. Sarah Akwisombe clearly reads here, if reading these doesn’t make her question her behaviour then there really is no hope she will ever learn herself.

I wouldn’t say Jason is unemployable. Dependent on the seniority of role and how vigilant a recruiter is, most won’t be searching for him online. He’ll have a cover story “Covid impacting their own business blah blah”.

And with nothing official against them and with is mainly linked to Sarah, an employer would need to be careful.

Obvs this is us 2nd guessing as no way would Sarah admit he’s had to find a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah, she definitely thinks it's a game and she's superior. But the silly little conwoman hasn't been smart enough to think about these threads creeping up and overtaking her own pages on search, the word spreading further, and more people dropping her and future earning potential drying up even more.

And there's still a few aces up the sleeve too.
I would love to see an article on the mental health issues caused directly by her actions as that is an angle that I feel would get picked up by bigger media outlets than the current ones who have written articles. That is if anyone was willing & comfortable discussing it with a journalist albeit anonymously to protect their identity. An article like that with decent coverage I feel would definitely put a nail in her coffin & provide the negative publicity that would be very hard to bounce back from. It would be the death of her selling courses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good idea.

And Jen money medium is getting a message shortly, linking to this thread. I'll be asking how this all aligns with her spiritual approach.

She's pumping quite a bit of money into those ads from what I can work out, literally a desperado attempt to get new victims. If you overlay follower growth vs campaign dates and paused days, there's a very interesting pattern. As soon as the ad is off for a day (typically a Sunday), there's a follower LOSS in line with the daily losses we saw pre-ads.

She's literally buying followers at a desperate rate to outgrow the organic losses.

When the YouTube channel is live, it'll be a complete bloodbath. YT is savage as we know - and don't forget, ebay had to turn off comments on an ad she was in for them, as their YT channel took such a battering from people calling her out.
I think it’s prep for the next round of money and manifestation...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.