Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it Sarah doesn’t need investigators to crack her, she’s certainly not an enigma by any stretch of the imagination. We know her bank balance , who she sleeps with , seen her half naked squatting every day , her vehicle , where she lives , her kids school uniforms , her every waking thought on everything , she converses with her family and husband in the comment sections of her Instagram , how she went about ripping people off .... yeah we have a pretty good measure of her .
Yeah she's no Gordievsky that's for sure 😂😂😂

Highly predictable and not very bright.

She's a lesson in the permanence of what we put out online and it coming back or being used against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you mean the money you haven’t refunded to the people you scammed?!!!😳
Yep let’s spend the $ saved on petrol on tarting up the Tesla we barely use because that makes perfect sense. Don’t spend it on your tit hole of a house or your kids as that would be silly. What a brainless oxygen thief she is !!

I
That awful conwoman has no shame!!

Interestingly, that would 100% count as a "modification" for insurance purposes and has to be notified.
I suspect as it’s only cosmetic insurance don’t need to know. If she had the chassis lowered then yes. Cosmetic alterations such as these don’t affect how the car drives. They just make her look like more of a pretentious dick which in all honesty would probably only be noticed by other pretentious dicks !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon she's still half blazed from the other night when she thought she was a trading expert 😂😂😂

There's no petrol Tesla, so of course she's saving on petrol..... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ But there'll be a saving offset from increased electricity usage at home to recharge it.

I just had a thought. Who do we know that loves doing tacky aftermarket modifications to cars? 😂😂😂

Sarah Akwisombe is very in tune with Llewy D isn't she?!?
Unless they had a charging station installed which needs solar panels hooked up to a battery to store the electricity that then hooks into a charging unit trust me she is going to a charging station like everyone else with an electric car unless it’s a hybrid, charges itself whilst it drives which massively reduces petrol usage. I doubt she has a charging set up at home as they aren’t cheap. The batteries alone are circa £5k or they were 2 years ago & I doubt they will have come down much in price.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes exactly this.

Imagine she'd come out and said

"I got sucked into something that I now see was wrong, I accept it wasn't what you, my loyal followers and clients expect from me, the quality wasn't there but its important to do the right thing as so many of you have put so much trust in me.

So I'm going to offer full refunds for all of SI and BA, as it's important to me to keep you all happy so that you come back to me. I'll now take a bit of time out as I need to reset a bit.

Hope to see you soon, Sarah"

Sad thing is, she admitted to the quality problems in videos she tried to delete (but are still on Undelete), so just had to do the "soft skills" bit and the refunds, and all this would be forgotten.

Instead, 10k posts about her, 10+ media articles covering the scandal, brands dropping her and a distinctive name that means anyone looking her up finds all this.

A little humanity and humility 5 months ago would have paid dividends by now.... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yep... hate to say it but Llewy did the right thing. Make your account private & take a break from Instagram & try to repair the marriage & family situation. Instead Sarah hasn’t stopped, just last week belittled Jason by inadvertently bringing up the affair. Plus who remembers the Insta live where she was talking about the affair & her daughter walked in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep let’s spend the $ saved on petrol on tarting up the Tesla we barely use because that makes perfect sense. Don’t spend it on your tit hole of a house or your kids as that would be silly. What a brainless oxygen thief she is !!
Same as always with Sarah Akwisombe isn't it? Buy stuff you can show off to look rich and successful, but ignore the important things you should be spending on.

As you say, why not do that awful, unhygienic kitchen, or replace the carpets, or do any of the things normally hidden behind the pop up banners? That would be the sensible and responsible thing to do as a grown up in a tough financial time.

I think this stupid "flash" spending might impress a few of her teenage and young followers, but that's all. It's obvious that the "post scam" Sarah Akwisombe is much lessoved - 8-9 months ago, she'd typically have IG likes in the 1000-1500 marks per post. Now she's at less than half that if she's lucky, and I don't see where she'll find a viable client base now her name has been dragged through the mud so badly.

Yep... hate to say it but Llewy did the right thing. Make your account private & take a break from Instagram & try to repair the marriage & family situation. Instead Sarah hasn’t stopped, just last week belittled Jason by inadvertently bringing up the affair. Plus who remembers the Insta live where she was talking about the affair & her daughter walked in.
There's a great irony that the Grandmaster was well and truly checkmated by him..... 😂

Reactions: 5
Seasons in colour has now gone after Vix meldrew - she’s definitely a member on here as we mentioned vix Yesterday.
Either way she’s on fire again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So good to see!

I think 2021 is going to be a rough ride for contrepreneurs like Sarah Akwisombe, Brian Rose etc etc.

The big Youtube scam busters are all collaborating now, there's a new channel run by Coffeezilla and Amish Patel, and they've had everyone from Mike Winnet to James Jani on the show, as well as victims of various contrepreneurs, all giving walk through of how the process works.

That in turn is inspiring more channels in a similar vein, and coupled with the Anti-MLM movement that's crossing over from America, there's quite the "call out culture" forming. And interestingly, all the channels I've managed to make direct contact with so far have said they wanted to hear more about Sarah Akwisombe, several now in "active research" about her.

The more different media streams pick up on Akwisombe and people like her, the harder it is for her to slip under the radar, so if anyone spots any Anti-MLM or scam buster sites, channels or writers/journalists, please do share them here so they can be contacted. The more we cut off Akwisombe's route to market, the sooner we can ensure that she never gets to scam people again.

Reactions: 9
I have to agree with you here. People are getting fatigued with this nonsense online. I know Sarah’s brand is to be distasteful (she uses very marmite imagery which can make your toes curl) but remember at Christmas when she was rubbing money napkins on her face? The talk of pimping up the Tez. God it’s just so distasteful. And definitely not in a “girl you’ve got money blocks” kind of way. In a you are just so SHALLOW and PREDICTABLE kind of way. There’s no depth to Sarah at all. It’s boring. She’s 100% over.

What the hell is her YouTube channel going to be about? I’ll tell you now - she’ll try and be all relateable as a “working mum” (hence all the tagging of mother pukka) with “real business talk” with her sat in her shed packaging orders and talking about “back to back coaching calls” (because these conpreneurs seem to think back to back makes them sound so in demand.) She’ll throw in some “spiritual tit” and “lifestyle bits” but it’ll be her moany overly made up face monotonely groaning into the camera with the backdrop of her skanky kitchen.

Personally, I can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to agree with you here. People are getting fatigued with this nonsense online. I know Sarah’s brand is to be distasteful (she uses very marmite imagery which can make your toes curl) but remember at Christmas when she was rubbing money napkins on her face? The talk of pimping up the Tez. God it’s just so distasteful. And definitely not in a “girl you’ve got money blocks” kind of way. In a you are just so SHALLOW and PREDICTABLE kind of way. There’s no depth to Sarah at all. It’s boring. She’s 100% over.

What the hell is her YouTube channel going to be about? I’ll tell you now - she’ll try and be all relateable as a “working mum” (hence all the tagging of mother pukka) with “real business talk” with her sat in her shed packaging orders and talking about “back to back coaching calls” (because these conpreneurs seem to think back to back makes them sound so in demand.) She’ll throw in some “spiritual tit” and “lifestyle bits” but it’ll be her moany overly made up face monotonely groaning into the camera with the backdrop of her skanky kitchen.

Personally, I can’t wait.
You and me both! Then it's just a case of pointing every single scam buster and anti MLM channel to her Youtube channel, along with all the media links here, plus the master link to all Sarah Akwisombe threads on here, and it'll be a nightmare for her.

The other thing is that it's much, much easier to post links in comments on youtube so unless she is on it 24/7, there will be links back to here, articles etc, popping up faster than she can deal with them.

I can't believe the stupid cow hasn't had the wisdom to pay down a bit extra on her and Jason Hilary Akwisombe's mortgage if she's got some extra cash. Or doing up the tit hole of a house. People generally outgrow "flex culture" by their mid 20s. Not Sarah clearly - still the mentality of a teenager.

Unless they had a charging station installed which needs solar panels hooked up to a battery to store the electricity that then hooks into a charging unit trust me she is going to a charging station like everyone else with an electric car unless it’s a hybrid, charges itself whilst it drives which massively reduces petrol usage. I doubt she has a charging set up at home as they aren’t cheap. The batteries alone are circa £5k or they were 2 years ago & I doubt they will have come down much in price.
She actually put on her stories the other day that she wants to fit solar panels in their house next year. I just don’t get why she feels the need to announce this to everyone

• Heart
She actually put on her stories the other day that she wants to fit solar panels in their house next year. I just don’t get why she feels the need to announce this to everyone
To prove that she still has money coming in and create an illusion of confidence in the current climate. Just the same as Llewy would go on about the purchases he had planned/plans on getting cars wrapped in gold etc.

• Heart
To prove that she still has money coming in and create an illusion of confidence in the current climate. Just the same as Llewy would go on about the purchases he had planned/plans on getting cars wrapped in gold etc.
This exactly. It's about showing off "I'm successful and rich, you can be like me too if you invest in yourself".

All part of the standard contrepreneur playbook. Visual symbols of wealth as marketing tools. Don't worry about the reality bit. Just like Dan Lok recently was evicted by the landlord of the house he rented and featured in a load of his videos, these scumbags will always focus on the trappings of what they think "rich people" do, rather than creating stability.

New wheels for the Tesla, let's say that's £1500-2000. They could buy a nice, good looking kitchen in IKEA for that, and give their little girls a nice home to live in. But oh no, Sarah Akwisombe can't be doing stuff like that, she has to keep up the illusion for the 'gram....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s also part of her Manifesting course - act like a rich person...

I know/am friends with many wealthy folk and none, I mean NONE act in such a vulgar way. It’s crass and she’s got a very patriarchal image of what wealth looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
...She's a lesson in the permanence of what we put out online and it coming back or being used against her.
In all honesty she has been a lesson in so much more for me. Massive 'learnings' (as she would say) about online courses, social media for business, self-help book authors... just opened my eyes up to so much and really given me a bit of a shake in terms of ploughing my own furrow and not taking in any of this external stuff that is usually so hard to vet or verify... I'm really so grateful. Just waiting for her wrongdoings to be rectified and that will be even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Knowing Sarah she won’t do her research & will buy the crap panels made in China !! To her research is a poll on Insta!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Knowing Sarah she won’t do her research & will buy the crap panels made in China !! To her research is a poll on Insta!! 🙄
and then will become an 'expert' and launch a store selling energy 'bits'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all honesty she has been a lesson in so much more for me. Massive 'learnings' (as she would say) about online courses, social media for business, self-help book authors... just opened my eyes up to so much and really given me a bit of a shake in terms of ploughing my own furrow and not taking in any of this external stuff that is usually so hard to vet or verify... I'm really so grateful. Just waiting for her wrongdoings to be rectified and that will be even better.
So true. All that glitters truly is not gold....

and then will become an 'expert' and launch a store selling energy 'bits'
Tesla Tings 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Little lunchtime revelation....

In those IG ads that Sarah Akwisombe is running, she says her business did £700k in sales last year.

In the podcast she did last month with the guy she knows (can't remember the name of it), the trailer had her talking about the difference between course selling (scamming) and Toss Tragic, and the courses being 80% profit.

I sure hope she's declared that £560,000.00 profit and paid all the correct tax and VAT on that, as well as on whatever salary/dividend she paid herself out of it. 🤔🙈🙉🙊

Edit:

Found the podcast:

IG ad talking about £700k sales:

Honestly, how stupid is this woman? She literally puts stuff out there that can be used against her on an almost daily basis. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Little lunchtime revelation....

In those IG ads that Sarah Akwisombe is running, she says her business did £700k in sales last year.

In the podcast she did last month with the guy she knows (can't remember the name of it), the trailer had her talking about the difference between course selling (scamming) and Toss Tragic, and the courses being 80% profit.

I sure hope she's declared that £560,000.00 profit and paid all the correct tax and VAT on that, as well as on whatever salary/dividend she paid herself out of it. 🤔🙈🙉🙊

Edit:

Found the podcast:

IG ad talking about £700k sales:

Honestly, how stupid is this woman? She literally puts stuff out there that can be used against her on an almost daily basis. Idiot.
it’s incredible that she is still carrying on like everything she does isn’t being scrutinised...she has no filters or any boundaries.
All she does is spew 💩 from her moth, which seems to be disconnected from her 🧠...🤬🤢🤮

it’s incredible that she is still carrying on like everything she does isn’t being scrutinised...she has no filters or any boundaries.
All she does is spew 💩 from her moth, which seems to be disconnected from her 🧠...🤬🤢🤮
*mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine all the potential brands and clients - not to mention scamhunters and contrepreneur busters - who are finding stuff like this on search, or via suggestions on Amazon book reviews, or Trustpilot, or any number of other places.

She really is so damn stupid and incapable of just shutting up to avoid making things worse 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sarah Akwisombe - we know you lurk here. We know that you've previously seen these invites. When are you going to come on here - as yourself - and answer all the questions, tell the truth about the situation, and put things right? You're not scared are you? Surely a fierce, fearless badass (your words) boss babe isn't afraid of a forum? 🤔

Call me psychic, or maybe just call Sarah Akwisombe a bleeping disgusting wretch who will leverage the death of someone a year ago today to try and take heat off herself.

Exhibit A: a Twitter DM I sent someone at 5:00pm today

Screenshot_20210215_170944.jpg

Exhibit B: a post Sarah Akwisombe shared to IG Stories at 5:06pm today

Screenshot_20210215_171037.jpg

The woman has no shame 😮😮😮

I predicted it, but kind of hoped even Akwisombe wouldn't sink so low. Well there we have it, she has.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.