Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she seems not to understand is that people bought into her for being a cool young mum with a cute family, a lovely flat and a great life with a successful business.

Not a cheating conwoman living in a shithole with a Tesla and a garden office. The first Sarah was cool, this Sarah is tacky and no longer relatable.

but she doesn’t get that at all. Which shows she was never good at business in the first place otherwise she would have done what should have been done to keep her reputation and brand going. She had one good shot, and was doing so well, and blew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I will play devils advocate here. As someone who was previously accused of giving Sarah because I (shock horror!) gave her the benefit of the doubt on one of the points in an earlier thread I will say that anyone who has a slightly more sympathetic view on any point is accused of being Sarah. This has happened a couple of times and perhaps this should stop.

We know she reads these threads - the other day someone said we hadn’t seen the Tesla in a while and guess what, Tesla yesterday! So let’s not get distracted and let her see infighting here. Let’s continue with why these threads started. Calling out Sarah and Jason’s behaviour to their customers and fighting for refunds.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will play devils advocate here. As someone who was previously accused of giving Sarah because I (shock horror!) gave her the benefit of the doubt on one of the points in an earlier thread I will say that anyone who has a slightly more sympathetic view on any point is accused of being Sarah. This has happened a couple of times and perhaps this should stop.

We know she reads these threads - the other day someone said we hadn’t seen the Tesla in a while and guess what, Tesla yesterday! So let’s not get distracted and let her see infighting here. Let’s continue with why these threads started. Calling out Sarah and Jason’s behaviour to their customers and fighting for refunds.
I agree she will obviously have people like her who are sympathetic to what she has done , I do occasionally think Jesus Christ woman what a way to duck your life up . I pity what she’s done to herself so others will too I’m sure , I think this thread has to continue though if there’s any chance she is steeling herself to build up and redeploy the same tactics on people again .

Reactions: 7
You make a good point there - look at the frankly phenomenal search ranking of these threads, and how that's boosted all the media articles. Then look at the 2 very brave people in thread #9 who actually came out and told us they were only prevented from being sucked in by Sarah Akwisombe and parting with money BECAUSE OF THESE THREADS (sorry, was trying to make a point, not "do a Llewy" 🤦‍♀️😂😂).

The incredibly supportive environment here, sharing of knowledge and hundreds of eyes on Akwisombe and her enablers mean that not only is great progress being made to recover money she scammed, we're also cutting off her opportunities to do it again - whether that's by potential victims finding these threads through search, or brands and organisations having to drop her, so taking away her chance to leverage their reputation to build trust.

Keep up the great work - to paraphrase The Wolf of Croydon and Asana Grandmaster "the money is coming", just not to the Akwisombe bank accounts..... 👍

kind of off topic but relevant- are you aware of Vix Meldrew, now Grow with Vix? She's quickly becoming another Sarah. Trained up in NLP, is now charging £600 for a 6 week Instagram course. She only started growing on Instagram when bigger influencers shared her tit around ASA gifting. She was flat line in growth until a few months ago. Worth the watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
kind of off topic but relevant- are you aware of Vix Meldrew, now Grow with Vix? She's quickly becoming another Sarah. Trained up in NLP, is now charging £600 for a 6 week Instagram course. She only started growing on Instagram when bigger influencers shared her tit around ASA gifting. She was flat line in growth until a few months ago. Worth the watch.
Will have a look!

Interestingly, it looks like Clubhouse is the place lots of the "mentors" and "coaches" are going for 2021,to try and grift there instead of IG.

Problem is that it's been spotted early on so lots of them getting called out early on.

This is where Sarah Akwisombe now has a problem - she's crossed so many people, and her main channel for hooking scam victims isn't as effective as it was, so she's got real issues in terms of future earning potential now. We've seen Boss Magic couldn't fill the revenue gap, and she can't go near a brand without it turning into an issue for them.

I honestly think that if Akwisombe had refunded everyone back in late September with a genuine apology, she could have taken time out and come back relatively unscathed. As it is, she resorted to abuse, gaslighting, more NLP and MLM style trickery, more lies, more aggression and burned loads more bridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got her own thread in the bloggers section I think?

Will have a look!

Interestingly, it looks like Clubhouse is the place lots of the "mentors" and "coaches" are going for 2021,to try and grift there instead of IG.

Problem is that it's been spotted early on so lots of them getting called out early on.

This is where Sarah Akwisombe now has a problem - she's crossed so many people, and her main channel for hooking scam victims isn't as effective as it was, so she's got real issues in terms of future earning potential now. We've seen Boss Magic couldn't fill the revenue gap, and she can't go near a brand without it turning into an issue for them.

I honestly think that if Akwisombe had refunded everyone back in late September with a genuine apology, she could have taken time out and come back relatively unscathed. As it is, she resorted to abuse, gaslighting, more NLP and MLM style trickery, more lies, more aggression and burned loads more bridges.
Oh 100%! People have come back from worse than this. She should have paid a proper PR company and took the hit. She could have totally turned it around but it’s too late now.

She’s still running Instagram ads (just checked) and they’re all the “I just checked and my turnover last year was £700k...” She’s running 3, probably to different audiences. She’ll be warming them up for her YouTube channel, and that’s a sight I can’t wait to see! Getting snacks ready...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s still running Instagram ads (just checked) and they’re all the “I just checked and my turnover last year was £700k...” She’s running 3, probably to different audiences. She’ll be warming them up for her YouTube channel, and that’s a sight I can’t wait to see! Getting snacks ready...
She's pumping quite a bit of money into those ads from what I can work out, literally a desperado attempt to get new victims. If you overlay follower growth vs campaign dates and paused days, there's a very interesting pattern. As soon as the ad is off for a day (typically a Sunday), there's a follower LOSS in line with the daily losses we saw pre-ads.

She's literally buying followers at a desperate rate to outgrow the organic losses.

When the YouTube channel is live, it'll be a complete bloodbath. YT is savage as we know - and don't forget, ebay had to turn off comments on an ad she was in for them, as their YT channel took such a battering from people calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
YouTube will be the end of her, I just get a feeling.

Embarrassing that the only way she can grow her audience is through ads.

Reactions: 4
What she seems not to understand is that people bought into her for being a cool young mum with a cute family, a lovely flat and a great life with a successful business.

Not a cheating conwoman living in a shithole with a Tesla and a garden office. The first Sarah was cool, this Sarah is tacky and no longer relatable.

but she doesn’t get that at all. Which shows she was never good at business in the first place otherwise she would have done what should have been done to keep her reputation and brand going. She had one good shot, and was doing so well, and blew it.
ALL THIS!! Totally agree with every single word. And to be honest, if Sarah had acted so much like a gangsta 5y ago, I wouldn’t have be drawn to her in the first place, not my style at all, comes across as a know it all when she’s really not the sharpest 😂🤣

• Heart
ALL THIS!! Totally agree with every single word. And to be honest, if Sarah had acted so much like a gangsta 5y ago, I wouldn’t have be drawn to her in the first place, not my style at all, comes across as a know it all when she’s really not the sharpest 😂🤣
This, so much!

The other thing Akwisombe needs to worry about is fresh competition entering the market. Nigel Farage getting in on the contrepreneur tip 😮😮😮

EuMSvCzXIAAt2Ek.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Interesting to see this from Myfrugalyear on her IG Stories this afternoon. Wonder if it's a reference to Sarah Akwisombe trying to make out she's now suddenly a trading expert (this week's fad after tarot/uno, crystals, chess, housework. OK I made that last one up 😂)?

Screenshot_20210214_170010.jpg

Reactions: 13
Here for the tea (and biscuits) 🍪 ☕
Welcome! I think it's about to get pretty interesting as Small Claims Court cases process and other tit hits the fan for Sarah Akwisombe. We've already seen that arse covering statement by Dai this week - she's now so toxic that brands need to cover themselves if they've previously almost worked with her.

More on the situation where Dai dropped Sarah Akwisombe :

Screenshot_20210214_173751_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome! I think it's about to get pretty interesting as Small Claims Court cases process and other tit hits the fan for Sarah Akwisombe. We've already seen that arse covering statement by Dai this week - she's now so toxic that brands need to cover themselves if they've previously almost worked with her.

More on the situation where Dai dropped Sarah Akwisombe :

View attachment 436455
And that’s the professional approach Sarah could have taken

• Heart
And that’s the professional approach Sarah could have taken
Yes exactly this.

Imagine she'd come out and said

"I got sucked into something that I now see was wrong, I accept it wasn't what you, my loyal followers and clients expect from me, the quality wasn't there but its important to do the right thing as so many of you have put so much trust in me.

So I'm going to offer full refunds for all of SI and BA, as it's important to me to keep you all happy so that you come back to me. I'll now take a bit of time out as I need to reset a bit.

Hope to see you soon, Sarah"

Sad thing is, she admitted to the quality problems in videos she tried to delete (but are still on Undelete), so just had to do the "soft skills" bit and the refunds, and all this would be forgotten.

Instead, 10k posts about her, 10+ media articles covering the scandal, brands dropping her and a distinctive name that means anyone looking her up finds all this.

A little humanity and humility 5 months ago would have paid dividends by now.... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes exactly this.

Imagine she'd come out and said

"I got sucked into something that I now see was wrong, I accept it wasn't what you, my loyal followers and clients expect from me, the quality wasn't there but its important to do the right thing as so many of you have put so much trust in me.

So I'm going to offer full refunds for all of SI and BA, as it's important to me to keep you all happy so that you come back to me. I'll now take a bit of time out as I need to reset a bit.

Hope to see you soon, Sarah"

Sad thing is, she admitted to the quality problems in videos she tried to delete (but are still on Undelete), so just had to do the "soft skills" bit and the refunds, and all this would be forgotten.

Instead, 10k posts about her, 10+ media articles covering the scandal, brands dropping her and a distinctive name that means anyone looking her up finds all this.

A little humanity and humility 5 months ago would have paid dividends by now.... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So true...and yet now @esq seems to think she’s being bullied here. I wonder what they think it is that Sarah has done then? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So true...and yet now @esq seems to think she’s being bullied here. I wonder what they think it is that Sarah has done then? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm still laughing at the "don't become an investigator" comment 😂😂

Good job I didn't rise to that really and share some of the many bits of information my bad investigation skills found, like the home address, the mortgage company, the covenants on the property, some other anecdotal stuff - or Jason's middle name which I'd have thought was an older lady's..... 🙉🙈🙊

But don't worry, I won't give up the day job.

• Haha
Let’s face it Sarah doesn’t need investigators to crack her, she’s certainly not an enigma by any stretch of the imagination. We know her bank balance , who she sleeps with , seen her half naked squatting every day , her vehicle , where she lives , her kids school uniforms , her every waking thought on everything , she converses with her family and husband in the comment sections of her Instagram , how she went about ripping people off .... yeah we have a pretty good measure of her .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.