Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olgivy

VIP Member
I am more of a lurker here, but I have been following this thread with interest as I have been a follower of Sarah for a while now. And, her lack of self awareness with this situation is just astounding to me.

Mind boggling, that she cannot see what she cannot see.
Mind boggling, that she announced she "isn't involved in any mlm or pyramid schemes" but fails to understand where the accusation has come from.
CONCEPT is not a word she is familiar with.
Coaches coaching coaches on how to coach is a very literal definition of pyramid selling, yes, even if there isn't any Tupperware being flogged. The PRINCIPLE is clear to see, and it is lost on her clearly.

I then watched her live on the "undelete" site where she casually talks about her mentor being a scammer to her audience, in a very familiar kind of way, like you would talk to a friend over a glass of wine at a "slumber party", and not your actual paying customers. And THEN, even with ALL what she admitted to about Llwey and how he isn't what she thought (Sidenote: erm, looks like an obvious chancer to me but anywayyyy) she still didn't think she needs to refund anyone for the entire course.

Hold up.

Bitch, you actually need to refund EVERYONE who paid for SI. The whole amount. In it's entirety. You can't admit to your sordid affair with a con artist, and THEN not expect people to want their money back. Say what say what now? Make it make sense.

Shit is getting real for her on IG, and I am here for it.

It's about time these "coaches" are held to account for their actions. By the way, I don't actually have a problem with people charging up the wazoo for their services. But make no mistake, before I sign on the dotted line, I am going to be asking you for 3 year account records, detailing net profit, not just revenue, evidence of tax paid etc so I can see that you actually know how to build a proper, and ETHICAL business. Oh, and these accounts better be for a business that you built before you started teaching business too. Shit is getting real funky when people do a 5 week course on how to build a biz on IG, and turnaround and charge 40K for mentoring. GTFOH.

Suzy Ashworth, Vix Meldrew, Sarah Akwisombe et al in my opinion are all greedy fraudsters. And the gravy train will come to an end now that more and more people are ethically raising awareness about these shenanigans that have been going on too long. And by ethical, I mean those who aren't using " call outs" as a content marketing strategy (smallbusinessboss ahem), and as a way for them to deflect from their own shady-assed behaviour.

And thats me off my soapbox for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Whatanidiot

It’s not like this thread was set up to just trash her. This thread was set up because the groups she created weren’t safe spaces, posts deleted, no replies forthcoming etc etc. People have come together here to try and get justice and to help people get their money back and prevent anyone else from spending money with her. There’s a REASON why the women on here don’t want another woman to spend a penny with her. And that’s the way she’s treated everyone on that smashing it course.

I’ve not actually emailed for a refund and I’ll be honest. I’m too intimidated to contact either of them. And I just haven’t got it in me to receive patronising emails and the back and forth of it all. My MH can’t handle it. I’m ashamed I got sucked into it and would rather sweep it under the carpet. The only reason I come back here is to check in on people to see if they’ve been successful and she’s done the right thing.

I imagine it can’t be nice to read the personal things about you but it’s also not nice to find out someone you trusted as an authority would “rinse” you of your money with no thought, not offer automatic refunds and not apologise. The damage she’s done to so many women, some of whom were vulnerable (one person literally spent all of her last bit of money on SI) and she doesn’t seem to care at all. And tries to use the suicide of someone to gain sympathy.

Ok so what if we all moved to a different platform to discuss this instead of here. Shall we all move on to the NBBS Facebook page to discuss what’s happened? Twitter? Instagram? Then she can’t play the “tattlers are all trolls” card. But we can’t do that can we because she deletes and block people and there’s no review option on the Facebook page. So where else are we supposed to discuss this and support each other so she can’t pass us all off as trolls. Which by the way is so fucking insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

screamqueen

VIP Member
I think it's important to remember the key reason why we're all here, and that is ultimately to see an end to SA's shady tactics, and to hopefully make it harder for other MLM/pyramid scheme practitioners to fill their dirty little pockets.

Sadly, I've seen a few posts attacking 'new' members who have inputted on this thread and I think we need to remember that we're all here for the same reason, whether we've spent money with with SA or not - we all want to see the same result at the end of the day.
So let's not lose sight of the bigger picture here gang, let's not attack each other or grill each other for the reasons for being here, don't give her the satisfaction of seeing us getting caught up with petty squabbles and gatekeeping of a thread.

Happy Monday folks, and here's to another week fighting the good fight x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Especially whilst being guilty of driving many women to the verge of being suicidal after conning them out of thousands of pounds in the midst of global pandemic.
I suffer badly with depression. I don’t mean go through phases and have a little dip since the pandemic hit, I mean ‘been on antidepressants for over a decade, several suicide attempts’ bad. It got worse last year, partially because of what happened with NBBS/SA/LD etc. I even explained this in one of the facebook groups. It makes me seethe to see she that would use Caroline Flack’s suicide ‘anniversary’ to play the victim card. Not that i’m surprised. Sarah is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

frozenwasteland

Great point! Though people who called that out before in the M&M group got shamed and trolled

Jen did try to address it but sarah never waded in
Long-time lurker here, who almost fell for Sarah's scarcity, urgency, exclusivity, nlp-manipulations with the SI and BA-courses (thank god I never did), and has gone through two rounds of M&M. It seemed like Jen wasn't really trying to address it as much as she was trying to pin the blame on those affected. She said something along the lines of "think about what this brings up for you", as if our doubts about the person who's trying to teach us how to get rich while losing money herself are completely invalid. It seemed like an attempt at silencing us, although I'll give her the benefit of the doubt - back then - as neither she, nor any of us really knew the full scope of this entire mess. As far as I'm concerned, Jen no longer has an excuse given the evidence that's come to light. If Jen continues to associate herself with Sarah, she is, in my opinion just as shady, scammy and unethical as Sarah is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I have been reading these posts since this whole shit show started, and watched little by little how she has sunk to lower depths almost on a daily basis.
I run a business, and if I had one ( just one ) disgruntled client, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I learned very early on in my business how important it is to keep on top of these sort of things, or they come back and bite you hard. One disgruntled client can cause a lot of damage to your business reputation if they want to.
So, to see Sarah play this daily cat and mouse game with the many people she owes money to, and especially during this currently climate is beyond disgusting. It’s like she is getting a massive kick out of it all and treating it like a game. But as you have all noticed, you don’t need to scratch too low below the surface to see how pathetic her life really is.
She hasn’t affected me financially in any way, I purely observe on here ( and her IG account ) now and wait for the inevitable downfall.
She is a vile human being, and needs a huge wakeup call to ever become anywhere near any kind of decent person....if ever? Karma is a bitch.

Good luck with all your refunds ladies 💪
Keep up the pressure 💪

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
What she seems not to understand is that people bought into her for being a cool young mum with a cute family, a lovely flat and a great life with a successful business.

Not a cheating conwoman living in a shithole with a Tesla and a garden office. The first Sarah was cool, this Sarah is tacky and no longer relatable.

but she doesn’t get that at all. Which shows she was never good at business in the first place otherwise she would have done what should have been done to keep her reputation and brand going. She had one good shot, and was doing so well, and blew it.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
This gave me a little chuckle just now 😂😂😂

If the cap fits Sarah!

Screenshot_20210217_101240.jpg

And someone else shared this - thought it was a nice little visual representation of Akwisombe and her peers' bullshit misrepresentation of their worlds:

EuXyiLGXMAAyqUV.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Who_dunnit

Sorry, I know this is a bit in the past now... but this was on my mind after my post about last summer.

Last year, when Sarah was on the FULL on sales mode to make the milli. I was so shocked with the sales tactic, because it wasn't training as such or proper skills / accreditation /learning platform to implement knowledge, it was just a lot of preaching 'you can be like me'. But can someone with a small cottage industry like an at home wax melts company for instance, really be 'like her' (over 100k a year etc)? Unlikely.

It was dangerous the way she worded everything.... follow as I did & you can be winning like me etc.

It was not a business model at all, let alone one you could replicate to multiple different niches. Also, what was it... a 30 mins zoom a week or something laughable and some challenges for the quite frankly disgusting amount she was charging.

The worrying thing is she has no pre qualifying questions or duty of care that she can actually help the people who are parting with great deals of money. That's where it screams alarm bells. Asking for so much money with the promise to help people, you need to actually believe you can (if you are legit and honest). That's why people niche so they can help people with real knowledge they have learnt in that field.... you absolutely can't help everyone. You just can't in business. But she is a snake oil saleswoman with no morals.

Any online courses in the hundreds ... you would at the very least expect to have a proper outline of what you will learn, skills you will walk away from, resources and a proper learning platform too.

I say this, knowing that sadly a lot of people fell for the hype because it was so easily done, she painted a good picture and is great at selling dreams with her rented car etc. She is quite convincing and had clearly made a lot of money quickly.... I just wanted to put my two pennies in on how scary it all was looking back at it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

frozenwasteland

She does! It was also so clear to see in many of her courses that she couldn't care less about delivering or about the people who had PAID to learn from her - all she cared about was super serving those who she deemed worthy of her attention, namely those with already large and established accounts who were happy to lick her arse and who could help share their bullshit IG Stories and drive more people back to Sarah. All a self-obsessed cycle.

She got greedy and got carried away - she thought she was untouchable and pushed it too far, and look where it's gotten her.

You make a really good point too, she used the 'affair' and Llewy's gaslighting as a way to deflect away from her actions and paint herself as the victim, but the greed has always been instilled and rooted deep inside of her, as someone pointed out a few pages back, she wasn't happy at the first £100k milestone she hit and wanted more, and this was way before she even got involved with Llewy, so her using his input as a scapegoat is a load of crap.
True, she could've chosen to not reveal the affair, kept that in the family for her and Jason to work through in private, while also saving her kids the possible pain of having to see that pop up on the internet, or hearing it from other kids in school in the future. Instead, she could've said: "I got carried away with the money, I lost my way, I let greed cloud my values, ethics and morals, and I've learned that money isn't worth it if it compromises my high standards. I've learned that we will all be better off if I keep working hard, if I keep learning, listen to your feedback and create stuff that you guys will actually love and learn from. I'll refund everyone who bought SI and BA, and I'll be starting over with my business because the stuff you've gotten from me up to this point just hasn't been good enough. I'm sorry for bringing this person into your lives, I'm sorry for taking money from you for stuff that's never been up to par, I'm sorry for letting you down, and I will do absolutely everything in power to rectify it all. Hope you'll stick around and be a part of that". Then issued the refunds, regardless of that meant declaring herself bankrupt. Gotten a job while working to start over and actually delivering good quality products and services.

If that had happened, this would've been over months ago. Instead, she chose to bully, mock, delete, block and ignore people who are asking questions and requesting refunds, while still continuing to put out half-assed shit and spend stolen money. How messed up do you have to be to deliberately hurt people on such a massive scale, both financially and mentally?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's such a shameful human. Like you @marmitesandwichesfortea I have lived with mental health issues for years and have severe PTSD, and have been fighting my own traumatic legal cases through in the crown court, I can't express how lucky I feel that I have family nearby as I started self harming again once the NBBS stuff hit the fan, it tipped me over the edge, I can only imagine others without support networks in place who arent doing well, and like someone else mentioned, I 100% wouldn't be surprised if her lack of refunds has put people in serious financial strain & emotional distress to the point of suicide. How on earth can she even think bringing that topic up will reflect well on her. Especially after her dismissive and out of touch comments regarding antidepressants

Ok so what if we all moved to a different platform to discuss this instead of here.
that's such a good point, where exactly can we go to comment where we won't be labelled trolls and have our dissatisfaction dismissed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Lemonhead123

Group coaching went like this:
Random group of ten shoved in a FB group with some other groups of ten for that month. No introduction, no explanation of why we were matched. No interactions in the FB.
Week 1 - get up at 6am and exercise/ plan out your day ahead
Week 2 - make an Instagram video
Week 3 - product ladder (bear in mind this was for people who already had businesses so whilst it might have been groundbreaking doe Sarah it’s literally the basic thing anyone with a business does from day 1
Week 4 - questions - which from my group was basically everyone just looking confused AF
All the ‘homework’ was posting what you did above and tagging Sarah, it was all just an exercise in tagging her and hoping she would share you to up your own following - she never even followed me until she thought she could get some of my products for free. She didn’t share anything from me at all.
At the time I think I was so I shock at how bad it was I was thinking it must be me notgetting it coz she’s had these sessions sell out *face palm

• Wow
  • Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I will play devils advocate here. As someone who was previously accused of giving Sarah because I (shock horror!) gave her the benefit of the doubt on one of the points in an earlier thread I will say that anyone who has a slightly more sympathetic view on any point is accused of being Sarah. This has happened a couple of times and perhaps this should stop.

We know she reads these threads - the other day someone said we hadn’t seen the Tesla in a while and guess what, Tesla yesterday! So let’s not get distracted and let her see infighting here. Let’s continue with why these threads started. Calling out Sarah and Jason’s behaviour to their customers and fighting for refunds.

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Back after a few weeks break due to contracting covid19 and being hospitalised for 3 weeks.. Thankfully I wasn’t put on a ventilator however I was on oxygen 24/7 and I’ve been home 10 days convalescing. Very scary. Just taking things easy and today is the first time I’ve felt able to pick up phone to check email , texts, social media and tattle . I’ve just caught up and I’m aghast but not surprised the narcissist Sarah akwisombe is piggy backing on the sadness that is the anniversary of Caroline flacks death. There are no connections or similarities between the two. Firstly Sarah akwisombe is not a celebrity, she’s not well known, she’s ripped people off left right and centre along with her husband and her poor kids. She’s gaslighting, deflecting from her own misdemeanours to try and inflict guilt on tattle users. The only person who needs to feel guilt is Mrs Sarah Akwisombe . She has fallen and cannot accept it. Every day she continues this bullshit she is digging her own hole . No one but Sarah has pressed her self destruct. Caroline flack was completely innocent suffering from mental illness and reached out for help, the papers knew she was suffering yet continued to twist the knife into the wound. Sarah akwisombe Comparing her life to Caroline flack’s is like chalk and cheese . She’s a thief and a con woman and the country will soon see her in all her nastiness, this mask will soon fall.

• Heart
  • Sad

Whatanidiot

O2 have just called me to see how I’m getting on with my business account. I’ve lodged a complaint which she’s going to pass on :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tony_Reno

one of the numerous things that bother me about this is that if bigger accounts- WHO KNOW WHAT TF IS GOING ON- came out and spoke about this it'd be dealt with much quicker. Instead, these people 'authentic' coaches, Instagram experts etc choose not to confront it and in fact continue to like Sarah's posts. This is wrong on so many levels. The more people do not speak up against this the more they are tainted. The rot is spreading quickly.

If you're a coach of any kind reading this, please do not keep quiet. Speak up. You are all being tainted whether you deserve to be or not. (In fact if you don't speak up you absolutely do deserve to be tainted).

• Heart
Reactions: 19