Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the potential brands and clients - not to mention scamhunters and contrepreneur busters - who are finding stuff like this on search, or via suggestions on Amazon book reviews, or Trustpilot, or any number of other places.

She really is so damn stupid and incapable of just shutting up to avoid making things worse 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sarah Akwisombe - we know you lurk here. We know that you've previously seen these invites. When are you going to come on here - as yourself - and answer all the questions, tell the truth about the situation, and put things right? You're not scared are you? Surely a fierce, fearless badass (your words) boss babe isn't afraid of a forum? 🤔

Call me psychic, or maybe just call Sarah Akwisombe a bleeping disgusting wretch who will leverage the death of someone a year ago today to try and take heat off herself.

Exhibit A: a Twitter DM I sent someone at 5:00pm today

View attachment 438141

Exhibit B: a post Sarah Akwisombe shared to IG Stories at 5:06pm today

View attachment 438143

The woman has no shame 😮😮😮

I predicted it, but kind of hoped even Akwisombe wouldn't sink so low. Well there we have it, she has.
No shame. Piggybacking on someone else’s suicide... that’s about as low as you can get.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
No shame. Piggybacking on someone else’s suicide... that’s about as low as you can get.
Honestly, she is disgusting.

Just as well it's all screenshot with timestamps so she can't try to lie or twist her way out of this one. Playing the victim card when she's being called out for stealing hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 5

Especially whilst being guilty of driving many women to the verge of being suicidal after conning them out of thousands of pounds in the midst of global pandemic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Especially whilst being guilty of driving many women to the verge of being suicidal after conning them out of thousands of pounds in the midst of global pandemic.
She doesn’t engage her brain in any way and has no clue what it feels like to lose a loved one to suicide.
She should hang her head in shame...🤬🤬

• Sad
She doesn’t engage her brain in any way and has no clue what it feels like to lose a loved one to suicide.
She should hang her head in shame...🤬🤬
This one's going to come back to haunt her spectacularly. Even by Sarah Akwisombe's warped moral standards (remember this is the woman who proudly posted that outside of murder, pretty much any ethical decision could be bought), this is a new low point.

• Sad
Jesus Sarah that’s a new low, have some respect woman

this

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This get
This one's going to come back to haunt her spectacularly. Even by Sarah Akwisombe's warped moral standards (remember this is the woman who proudly posted that outside of murder, pretty much any ethical decision could be bought), this is a new low point.
This getting from worst to another dimension. Thank you for reminding us never to bullied by others. There are always two sides to argument and down the middle this the truth. Sarah had handled this badly like the getto girl she really is. A proper PR company and lawyer can sort this instead shes on social media. Her husband has no control of the suitation and even for he sake on her children. LD is making a fool of her as well but it's everyone fault. All for not giving refunds 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

As mentioned before a lot of life lessons for us all. If people watching Sarah it's not for entertainment but some of really looking and learning.

• Heart
So how much are we talking about? £200k of refunds?! She could have made that money again by now had she done things properly. Instead not only she’s barely making any money now, she also lost her future earning potential. This could have been done and dusted by now, and she would have bounced back real quick, without all the bad press and Google search results. The fact that she’s testing the audience with trading stuff shows that she’s desperate. Unbelievable. So amateurish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For on
So how much are we talking about? £200k of refunds?! She could have made that money again by now had she done things properly. Instead not only she’s barely making any money now, she also lost her future earning potential. This could have been done and dusted by now, and she would have bounced back real quick, without all the bad press and Google search results. The fact that she’s testing the audience with trading stuff shows that she’s desperate. Unbelievable. So amateurish.
She’s very short sighted. It just astounds me!

• Heart
If Sarah Akwisombe thought she'd put a bomb under her life before, she clearly didn't think about the total destruction today's attempt to play vile games would do.

I don't see how she can deny this one.

Watch her absolutely crash and burn now. Just on the day she was announcing a new manifesting course for April. I can't see leveraging a suicide to take heat off a scam is very aligned with manifestation...

Reactions: 8
I suffer badly with depression. I don’t mean go through phases and have a little dip since the pandemic hit, I mean ‘been on antidepressants for over a decade, several suicide attempts’ bad. It got worse last year, partially because of what happened with NBBS/SA/LD etc. I even explained this in one of the facebook groups. It makes me seethe to see she that would use Caroline Flack’s suicide ‘anniversary’ to play the victim card. Not that i’m surprised. Sarah is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For fucks sake... I don’t care if she’s a delusional piece of tit in regards to how it affects her own life, but I sure do worry about those children. They don’t deserve any of this...

Reactions: 6
I suffer badly with depression. I don’t mean go through phases and have a little dip since the pandemic hit, I mean ‘been on antidepressants for over a decade, several suicide attempts’ bad. It got worse last year, partially because of what happened with NBBS/SA/LD etc. I even explained this in one of the facebook groups. It makes me seethe to see she that would use Caroline Flack’s suicide ‘anniversary’ to play the victim card. Not that i’m surprised. Sarah is disgusting.
Believe me, Sarah Akwisombe has crossed a line this time. She's reached an all new low and this will not be allowed to be forgotten or brushed under the carpet.

She's an utter, utter scumbag. If anyone had any doubts about this woman and how mercenary and narcissistic she is, consider those doubts silenced now.

Sorry to hear that you’ve been going through it. Sending love. X

• Heart
As others have said, we've all got your back ❤❤

I can't tell you how mad this new Akwisombe low made me, as we approach the anniversary of a dear family friend who took her life.

For Sarah Akwisombe to think its OK to use things like this, when she KNOWS she had people in her groups that had history in this space, when she knowingly ripped us off, that's another level, and she is 100% not using this as a get out clause. If anything, this is about yo make it a million times worse for her as those inconvenient screenshots circulate further and further.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
OH NO SHE DIDNT just suggest people ought let her to get away with raking thousand in off people for substandard courses or she might just commit suicide .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
OH NO SHE DIDNT just suggest people ought let her to get away with raking thousand in off people for substandard courses or she might just commit suicide .
Oh yes she did. And that's a well established control and abuse technique by narcissists.

But to do it using the anniversary of a high profile female suicide. My god.

Where the hell is Jason? He seriously needs to take control now to protect those little girls from their unfathomably nasty mother.

• Sad
The solar post was probably also hoping that some company would fail in their due diligence and gift or some deal!

As for her trying to link herself to Caroline, it’s beyond distasteful. People tend to not Be Kind when you have conned them and then treated them appallingly whilst bragging about it. And all that’s posted here is fact, not gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The solar post was probably also hoping that some company would fail in their due diligence and gift or some deal!

As for her trying to link herself to Caroline, it’s beyond distasteful. People tend to not Be Kind when you have conned them and then treated them appallingly whilst bragging about it. And all that’s posted here is fact, not gossip.
Well Sarah Akwisombe has absolutely gifted anyone wanting to reach out to all past, present and future potential collaboration partners now.

On a separate note, Jason was on "work calls" while watching the kids. So he's obviously had to find some sort of job.

The house of cards truly is collapsing bit by bit. And I hate to say it because the little girls don't deserve it, but I hope to god Sarah Akwisombe loses everything and then is faced with the brutal, harsh reality of what she's done.

Old Akkers is getting a bit triggered by being exposed!!! Look at the venom in this 😮😮😮

Just FYI ladies, you are all "dutty human beings" for calling out a thieving, manipulative, cheating, gaslighting conwoman. It's absolutely not Sarah Akwisombe's fault. Oh no.

Screenshot_20210215_205233.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.