Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your car looks bleeping stupid parked outside that kind of house Sarah. It’s like when influencers rent out expensive cars for photos, but live in a 2 bedroom flat in the city centre. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your car looks bleeping stupid parked outside that kind of house Sarah. It’s like when influencers rent out expensive cars for photos, but live in a 2 bedroom flat in the city centre. Embarrassing.
Still copying what Llewy did. The NLP techniques are imbedded deep...materialism is all they care about. Idiots x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No, they don't. I've been reading this thread since September as I'm just interested in how the debacle has panned out, but clearly unless you're as involved as they are, you're the enemy.
Don’t worry. Just ignore it. I got the same treatment not once but twice as they couldn’t remember grilling me the first time & I have been on here since thread one. It’s really only just one person who is overly protective which is odd as we are both people who have never taken Sarah’s course’s. Just along for the read, the ride, offering advice where I can & waiting for the tit show to explode.
Yup. Speaks volumes about their characters to me.
stay safe x

• Haha
I think it's important to remember the key reason why we're all here, and that is ultimately to see an end to SA's shady tactics, and to hopefully make it harder for other MLM/pyramid scheme practitioners to fill their dirty little pockets.

Sadly, I've seen a few posts attacking 'new' members who have inputted on this thread and I think we need to remember that we're all here for the same reason, whether we've spent money with with SA or not - we all want to see the same result at the end of the day.
So let's not lose sight of the bigger picture here gang, let's not attack each other or grill each other for the reasons for being here, don't give her the satisfaction of seeing us getting caught up with petty squabbles and gatekeeping of a thread.

Happy Monday folks, and here's to another week fighting the good fight x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t worry. Just ignore it. I got the same treatment not once but twice as they couldn’t remember grilling me the first time & I have been on here since thread one. It’s really only just one person who is overly protective which is odd as we are both people who have never taken Sarah’s course’s. Just along for the read, the ride, offering advice where I can & waiting for the tit show to explode.
Agreed. I thought you dealt with it v well, hence why I queried what I thought was a clone account of a main poster here (I see you @esq angry facing my post, but I was querying the other side, not you or others who have been questioned).

if Sarah is coaching this woman and being paid for it I think this should be marked as an ad. Also big conflict of interest...
Good point!!!!

Reactions: 3
Still copying what Llewy did. The NLP techniques are imbedded deep...materialism is all they care about. Idiots x
This is what I find really scary, she doesn’t even seem to have checked herself at all or have the ability to after whatever he did to her

How is her Mum not intervening? Unless she’s been classed as a “hater” in true NLP/MLM style for asking questions

Yup. Speaks volumes about their characters to me.
stay safe x
I think it says more about you as a voyeur to other peoples pain tbh...

People get tender as they are sharing vulnerable feelings about financial and mental ill health as a consequence of decisions made while under pressure and sometimes while being intimidated by these hideous characters.

It’s not about you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyway...

What I do find interesting is the clients SA has who are still buying 121 knowing all this is going on.

Do you think she may get herself accredited?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@esq No one on here is a bully. I don’t see that asking someone how that have been affected by this debacle can be identified as that.

There are a lot of people on here who have been ripped off, their mental health has suffered and they have no where else to go to get support or any advice on how to go about getting a refund.

If you feel that way then I’m not sure why you are still here feeling victimised when you’ve clearly stated you’ve not done any of the courses so therefore have not felt victimised like those who have lost money for a service they didn’t get!

• Heart
Enough. Please. Time to play nicely kids. This is a public forum. Anyone can create an account whether they foolishly bought a course or courses from Sarah Akwisombe or are or were a follower of her’s. No one has any more or less of a right to participate. So please how about someone, anyone change the channel & get back to the purpose of the forum. As someone previously stated poor behaviour is what Sarah would relish reading. Please don’t give her the upper hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, they don't. I've been reading this thread since September as I'm just interested in how the debacle has panned out, but clearly unless you're as involved as they are, you're the enemy.
Haha what ? I’m not even involved in it and still comment , what a strange thing to say .Anyone can comment here even if it just to witch about Sarah’s muscle tone .

ANYWAY. Sarah will be enjoying this.
I quite like the Tesla. I don’t like the money that was put into it. The bleeping house is ming.

How does asking someone how they were involved constitute as an enemy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only enemy is shady contepreneurs like Sarah Akwisombe and those who continue to be associated with them even though there is sufficient evidence of dodgy practices. Sarah is finished, no one can take her seriously anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No use in snarking at anonymous people really let’s discuss Sarah and why she thinks she has got away with taking money she didn’t deliver courses for .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question, if she leases the tesla, then why would she get chrome deletes on it / any upgrades? What would be the point if you don't even own it?

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, if she leases the tesla, then why would she get chrome deletes on it / any upgrades? What would be the point if you don't even own it?
Chrome deletes may be wraps (and come off and aren’t needed to be declared on insurance....just like Llewy... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.