Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, if she leases the tesla, then why would she get chrome deletes on it / any upgrades? What would be the point if you don't even own it?
The original leased Tesla could have been exchanged for one with the upgrades. No different to leading say a Lexus then swapping it for an Audi or the car is leased under a lease to purchase scheme whereby after X amount of years you have the option to buy it for Y. In the grand scheme it’s not really important as the car lease will be classed as a business expense for tax purposes.

Reactions: 6
Firstly, anorher day without high spending ad sets running, another consistent day of follower losses for Sarah Akwisombe, who's reputation is now so destroyed that she needs to PAY to try and retain her vanity metric followers.

Secondly, Google Trends data, showing that almost a third of all searches related to Sarah Akwisombe (including just her name) are for "Sarah Akwisombe Tattle", the next most searched term is "Sarah Akwisombe Affair". So keep up the great work - more people are searching for this thread set and the affair than for ANY of her "services".

Keep up the pressure to get your refunds!

Attachments

The original leased Tesla could have been exchanged for one with the upgrades. No different to leading say a Lexus then swapping it for an Audi or the car is leased under a lease to purchase scheme whereby after X amount of years you have the option to buy it for Y. In the grand scheme it’s not really important as the car lease will be classed as a business expense for tax purposes.
The car probably won't be under the business, you get taxed very highly as its a benefit in kind. She most likely has it under their names personally and claims mileage as its the most tax efficient way.

Reactions: 5
Has one of the main posters on this thread been deleted? Not sure if we are allowed/supposed to ask, not trying to be cryptic just missing their brilliant updates!

Reactions: 7
The car probably won't be under the business, you get taxed very highly as its a benefit in kind. She most likely has it under their names personally and claims mileage as its the most tax efficient way.
BIK for fully electric is 0/1% next tax year which is why they are much more common as company cars.

Reactions: 3
BIK for fully electric is 0/1% next tax year which is why they are much more common as company cars.
Car aside, people still need their refunds whilst this woman flaunts her materialism and spends their money on objects which no one will remember.
Sarah will be remembered as the person who conned woman, screwed Lewly, publicity shamed her family, and still refuses to apologise!

Reactions: 8
Has one of the main posters on this thread been deleted? Not sure if we are allowed/supposed to ask, not trying to be cryptic just missing their brilliant updates!
Yes or taking a break. Just keep up the good work to your refunds back. It must hard when you Sarah flaunting while many of have lost serious amounts money in a hard climate. I don't think you will ever get an apology but lest your money and closure on this debacle

Reactions: 4
Using your child as bait for a video, when no one is even hating on the children or the family as a whole and when your child is so young and shouldn’t be aware of any of the drama (let alone involved in it) is wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 7
Using your child as bait for a video, when no one is even hating on the children or the family as a whole and when your child is so young and shouldn’t be aware of any of the drama (let alone involved in it) is wrong on so many levels.
What did she do?

Reactions: 1
Frankie Corton on Twitter is in the case...👍🏽There is no letting up with exposing this scam!

New YouTube vid up :/
Please post the link 👍🏽

That’s disgusting

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can someone post the 'highlights' or the main BS points she covers in this, as I'm not sure I can put myself through watching 15 minutes of her :poop:

Can someone post the 'highlights' or the main BS points she covers in this, as I'm not sure I can put myself through watching 15 minutes of her :poop:
yeah i started it and quickly gave up. I'm just not interested in what she has to say, unless its 'sorry and here is your money back'. I see her sycophants were in with the fawning horseshit comments immediately, that was probably their coaching homework for today...

Reactions: 11
The YouTube video was basically her having a subtle go at you for being stupid - so patronising

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.