Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all new to me! Thanks for sharing. I have always wondered about fee's for a lot of the IG/huns books.
No problem. Most publishers think that lots of followers = lots of copies sold. They end up feeling pretty confident and paying out big advances for 'influencers'.

Reactions: 4
Her values are all wrapped up in Tesla’s, garden sheds and bios that lie... Here is to the refunds coming in fast and furiously

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So you don’t have to pay back an advance or anything?
So the figures you for here @LadyPainterDeco, she wouldn’t have got yet because of the advance?

No problem. Most publishers think that lots of followers = lots of copies sold. They end up feeling pretty confident and paying out big advances for 'influencers'.
Do we know what kind of advance people get? Realise that’s a finger in air question

Reactions: 1
So the figures you for here @LadyPainterDeco, she wouldn’t have got yet because of the advance?

Do we know what kind of advance people get? Realise that’s a finger in air question
My loose understanding is that an advance isn’t very much and I don’t think you’re given it as a lump sum - I remember watching an author talk about it and I think you get a bit initially, a bit once you’ve submitted and then a bit later on? The author I saw said a lot of people think an advance is usually a lot of money but it isn’t.

Reactions: 3
My loose understanding is that an advance isn’t very much and I don’t think you’re given it as a lump sum - I remember watching an author talk about it and I think you get a bit initially, a bit once you’ve submitted and then a bit later on? The author I saw said a lot of people think an advance is usually a lot of money but it isn’t.
Yes it comes in three instalments I believe, but that varies from case to case. It's not a lot, but again it depends on a person - I imagine Mrs Hinch got 6 numbers figure for advance.

Anything from 3k to 600k. I'd consider SA to be around 20k mark with her following and popularity of the subject matter. But it's speculation only.

I remember feeling surprised that she writes another book proposal. Surely no publisher would touch her with a stick now?

Reactions: 4
To be fair she did once say there is no money to be made from writing a book and that her desire to write this book was not for the money but rather a 'personal achievement'.

Having said that, she and Llewy did press everyone to pre order the book and get her into the ST best seller's etc.
The ST result has likely helped to leverage her credibility and profile, although I'm not sure that will last...

Reactions: 9
Someone else’s refund gone on purchasing `Crome delete’ for the Tesla.
No shame....no game!

To be fair she did once say there is no money to be made from writing a book and that her desire to write this book was not for the money but rather a 'personal achievement'.

Having said that, she and Llewy did press everyone to pre order the book and get her into the ST best seller's etc.
The ST result has likely helped to leverage her credibility and profile, although I'm not sure that will last...
They started off together with LD saying he was working with a Sunday times best seller. It how the who debacle was leveraged...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her values are all wrapped up in Tesla’s, garden sheds and bios that lie... Here is to the refunds coming in fast and furiously
They are wrapped up in materialism and fakery.
She’s a pretentious narcissist.
People remember you by how you treated them, not by what you owned 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In other news, Jack Monroe's SON'S bank account was closed after she announced publicly in Sarah's comment that she's using it = committing a fraud. You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
In other news, Jack Monroe's SON'S bank account was closed after she announced publicly in Sarah's comment that she's using it = committing a fraud. You couldn't make it up.
It’s like they think they’re untouchable...you couldn’t make this tit up.
It’s better than any soap opera.

Reactions: 3
Someone else’s refund gone on purchasing `Crome delete’ for the Tesla.
No shame....no game!

They started off together with LD saying he was working with a Sunday times best seller. It how the who debacle was leveraged...
I can’t imagine «a scammer and fraudster who spent stolen money on new rims for my leased Tesla» is going to look good on a resumé.

Christ on a freakin’ bike, how does she live with herself? HOW? I know she’s a textbook narc, but geeeeezzz, how thick can they get? Somehow these people who flaunt their bullshit and shamelessly advertise the fruits of their crimes just never cease to amaze and baffle me. I find myself hoping I’ll wake up from a nightmare at times, only realize that this is actually real life. And I wasn’t even one of the people who paid for the «course». The facepalms have never - NEVER - been louder.

Reactions: 5
They don’t take kindly to new comers x
No, they don't. I've been reading this thread since September as I'm just interested in how the debacle has panned out, but clearly unless you're as involved as they are, you're the enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, they don't. I've been reading this thread since September as I'm just interested in how the debacle has panned out, but clearly unless you're as involved as they are, you're the enemy.
Don’t worry. Just ignore it. I got the same treatment not once but twice as they couldn’t remember grilling me the first time & I have been on here since thread one. It’s really only just one person who is overly protective which is odd as we are both people who have never taken Sarah’s course’s. Just along for the read, the ride, offering advice where I can & waiting for the tit show to explode.

Reactions: 11
Don’t worry. Just ignore it. I got the same treatment not once but twice as they couldn’t remember grilling me the first time & I have been on here since thread one. It’s really only just one person who is overly protective which is odd as we are both people who have never taken Sarah’s course’s. Just along for the read, the ride, offering advice where I can & waiting for the tit show to explode.
Yes I actually remember both times that you were called out and remember thinking you were just speaking with a bit of impartiality, which was refreshing and something few others here can muster.

Anyway, I shall slink off into the shadows again, before I'm strip searched and cattle prodded out... 🕵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I actually remember both times that you were called out and remember thinking you were just speaking with a bit of impartiality, which was refreshing and something few others here can muster.

Anyway, I shall slink off into the shadows again, before I'm strip searched and cattle prodded out... 🕵
They’re alright really 😉. I haven’t been grilled yet, so think I’m safe. Just along for the ride as it’s better than any soap opera, and I also want to see justice served in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.