Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it either!
I’m guessing because Sarah is here and has rustled up a few of her ‘ crew’ to hustle people?
It’s all too late. The damage is done and the evidence is out all over the internet!
If anyone still believes what she did was ok, then there is no hope for them...

Reactions: 9
Annie Ridout has just done a newsletter about “is this course a scam?” She’s bought up some interesting things to think about and look out for.

she has a podcast called Robora I think?
Annie Ridout is another dubious courses seller, who’s been mentioned couple time earlier up this thread and should have her own on here already.

I’ve read this newsletter as an attempt of deflection.

Annie Ridout is another dubious courses seller, who’s been mentioned couple time earlier up this thread and should have her own on here already.

I’ve read this newsletter as an attempt of deflection.
The newsletter the past few weeks was utter shite, how to research a product blah blah blah bore off sarah akwisombe

It’s clear you don’t know how to do that! Her content is embarrassing now in all channels

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her stories today talking about optimisations made her sound so daft. She’s obviously got no real clue about how to do it properly.

“A little optimisation tweak” is so cringe and embarrassing. It’s like listening to a 16 year old talk about marketing.

“Just tweak one thing and measure it” - that’s terrible advice you idiot.

Professionals who work in these areas have actual clear processes and strategies for implementing optimisations for e-commerce & marketing. What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how she thinks referring to trolls is hilarious. It really is. It’s hilarious that such an amazing sharp redhot business woman spends her time reading tattle to see what they are saying about her. Yet she always claims to not give a tit.

she gives many shits. Many many shits otherwise she would ignore it.

But she loves the fact we are talking about her. Feeds her desire to be famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how she thinks referring to trolls is hilarious. It really is. It’s hilarious that such an amazing sharp redhot business woman spends her time reading tattle to see what they are saying about her. Yet she always claims to not give a tit.

she gives many shits. Many many shits otherwise she would ignore it.

But she loves the fact we are talking about her. Feeds her desire to be famous.
I noticed that too, and couldn't help but cringe. It really shows, in my opinion, how little she cares about her customers and their experiences. It's been clearly stated, in this thread, what the SI-course consisted of. And it's not great business advice, not by a long shot. I still can't believe they charged a premium for stuff you can find on Google. Sorry, a premium for basic stuff you can find on Google. None of those "modules" say "scale your business", or have any information that will help you scale your business.

Reactions: 12
Disgruntled customers are now Trolls. Lessons from Sarah Akwisombe on how NOT to run a business.

If I even forget to email a client back and remember once in bed, that’s me unable to sleep till I do it (delay send)!

• Heart
Yep, focus on the ‘trolling’ about your fitness and tit Sarah. That’s the reaaaaaal important stuff right there. Ignore the comments about the actual issue at hand right?

People are only digging into other things about you because they’re mad and you ain’t bleeping listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it would be best to leave commenting all the other stuff like her work outs and house etc and just focus on what’s happened. No comments about how she looks and all that. I even think maybe the thread title needs to be something a bit more professional for want of a better word. So when we do need to pass it on to anyone it’s just clearly what’s happened and what she’s done. And they don’t see any “trolling” whatsoever. Just pure facts. Then she cannot complain about people trolling her when it’s literally just facts.

• Heart
Hi all! I’ve posted a few threads back. Previous MM and had a lucky escape for the Smashing It “course” nearly signed up.

I just wanted to highlight a thread on the NBBS FB group I saw. Literally a simple question about the value of someone’s service turned into people getting super crappy with each other. Sarah Commented but didn’t shut down the catty remarks. Like I don’t agree or disagree with the comments it’s more the approach that she’s happy for this to happening with her name allowing it!

There’s so many posts on there with people asking questions on business with people with from what I am reading very little knowledge on the subject giving advice. It’s just breeding this culture of mini coaches giving tit advice for free.

Theres been a great thread on @influencerpaygap about influencers and courses which I recommend.
I’ve been enjoying my reading time following these threads.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Disgruntled customers are now Trolls. Lessons from Sarah Akwisombe on how NOT to run a business.

If I even forget to email a client back and remember once in bed, that’s me unable to sleep till I do it (delay send)!
She's actually deluded.

How any business owner can call a disgruntled customer(s) a troll just shows how extensive her business knowledge and professionalism actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe it would be best to leave commenting all the other stuff like her work outs and house etc and just focus on what’s happened. No comments about how she looks and all that. I even think maybe the thread title needs to be something a bit more professional for want of a better word. So when we do need to pass it on to anyone it’s just clearly what’s happened and what she’s done. And they don’t see any “trolling” whatsoever. Just pure facts. Then she cannot complain about people trolling her when it’s literally just facts.
The Wiki page has all the facts and links to evidence x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.