Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie Cotton has just posted an interesting thread on Twitter, so pleased to see people like her continuing to push this - we can keep the conversation around Sarah’s shady practices going, but when larger influential accounts continue to push this it just gets us even closer to shutting this nonsense down and hopefully getting the refunds everyone rightly deserves.

go on Frankie!👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember those tears of self pity. They were meant for her greatest love of all....herself.
Quite probably a result of the verbal whoopin' she must've taken after being caught in the affair. And maybe dashed with a bit of "tit, if I do refund all the money, my business will go tits-up in a couple of hours, and I can't have that because nobody will hire me".

That aside, a part of me can't help but feel a bit sorry for her and delusions. Again, if she'd just admitted to bleeping up and refunded the entire stolen fortune, none of this would've happened. I'm still internally laughing at the shoddy course content, and frowning at the same time on behalf of those who gave her their hard-earned, much-needed money. Mind. Boggling.

Reactions: 6
Frankie Cotton has just posted an interesting thread on Twitter, so pleased to see people like her continuing to push this - we can keep the conversation around Sarah’s shady practices going, but when larger influential accounts continue to push this it just gets us even closer to shutting this nonsense down and hopefully getting the refunds everyone rightly deserves.

go on Frankie!👏
Apparently Sarah has a day of 121 clients so surely she can afford to pay everyone their money back 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs. Sarah posted that she had a 1 to 1 client call with _hollygoeslightly or ‘Holly Wood’ today - Digital Marketing expert and guess what, Mindset Mentor! A quick gloss over her page and website shows the exact same MLM techniques being used as Sarah.

The FOMO - ‘sign up, doors open but not for long’. The eye watering price tag - £250 per month subscription! The laying it on thick guilt tactics, ‘surely your business growth is worth the price tag’ (I.e your business don’t mean tit if you don’t pay me) And last but not least - the absolute lack of ANY professional credentials or evidence of success. When you check her bio she’s an ex EVENTS MANAGER! 🙄

It’s bleeping outrageous!! Anyone working working with Sarah who is aware of her current state of affairs, is totally complicit in the psychological manipulation of women for cash through playing on their emotions and should be shut down immediately.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffs. Sarah posted that she had a 1 to 1 client call with _hollygoeslightly or ‘Holly Wood’ today - Digital Marketing expert and guess what, Mindset Mentor! A quick gloss over her page and website shows the exact same MLM techniques being used as Sarah.

The FOMO - ‘sign up, doors open but not for long’. The eye watering price tag - £250 per month subscription! The laying it on thick guilt tactics, ‘surely your business growth is worth the price tag’ (I.e your business don’t mean tit if you don’t pay me) And last but not least - the absolute lack of ANY professional credentials or evidence of success. When you check her bio she’s an ex EVENTS MANAGER! 🙄

It’s bleeping outrageous!! Anyone working working with Sarah who is aware of her current state of affairs, is totally complicit in the psychological manipulation of women for cash through playing on their emotions and should be shut down immediately.
Her membership was less than £30 a month when she started Sarah akwisombes programmes. I remember her from one of the one day workshops

That’s really sickening

I stopped following her ages ago as she irritated me, that’s madness. How do you justify such a price hike in a matter of months??

She got lucky with blogging she’s not a trained and experienced digital marketing expert that’s done it on many different products and sectors. What are these people on??

Reactions: 10
Her membership was less than £30 a month when she started Sarah akwisombes programmes. I remember her from one of the one day workshops

That’s really sickening

I stopped following her ages ago as she irritated me, that’s madness. How do you justify such a price hike in a matter of months??

She got lucky with blogging she’s not a trained and experienced digital marketing expert that’s done it on many different products and sectors. What are these people on??
She is in no way shape or form a trained expert. Recent experience - marketing manager for a small skincare company and prior to that a seo ASSISTANT for JD sports.

Even more concerning is that her current company website bio states that she has a MSc in psychology, which makes her qualified in mindset coaching, but when you check her LinkedIn her MSc is in International Fashion. Which one is it? Is she making fraudulent claims??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

shameless, the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
She seems fairly awful. Also has the wrong size blouse on - needs 2 sizes bigger. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting. She hasn’t demonstrated her own business success yet and has the audacity to make proclamations of being a marketing and mindset guru. Jesus wept!
Sickening just how many of these people there are out there, quite frightening really.

once you start seeing the signs, there is evidence of them everywhere.

Reactions: 4

SUCH a huge amount.

I pay a lot to be in a membership for my work (less than that)... but the membership I am in is FULL of experts, there is about 4 full time super responsive admins who seriously go out of their way to answer work queries in detail and 2 calls a week where they literally look at your work on screenshare and spend loads of time on helping you. Over 300 updated modules on a learning platform and leads for work (I work for myself). For me, its worth it having other people to bounce ideas off and get other peoples opinions on strategies etc as I am solo at home.

I can't ever imagine how she is justifying her price, its really outrageous.

I don't know about you all - but I certainly don't spend £56 a WEEK on a takeaway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SUCH a huge amount.

I pay a lot to be in a membership for my work (less than that)... but the membership I am in is FULL of experts, there is about 4 full time super responsive admins who seriously go out of their way to answer work queries in detail and 2 calls a week where they literally look at your work on screenshare and spend loads of time on helping you. Over 300 updated modules on a learning platform and leads for work (I work for myself). For me, its worth it having other people to bounce ideas off and get other peoples opinions on strategies etc as I am solo at home.

I can't ever imagine how she is justifying her price, its really outrageous.

I don't know about you all - but I certainly don't spend £56 a WEEK on a takeaway!!
«Wanting to live a lavish lifestyle while faking it until they hopefully make it», sounds like a common denominator 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole point of charging a premium, I thought, was to make a living focused on fewer clients to be able to deliver premium work. Nowadays it seems like the only reason these fraudsters are charging a premium is to work as little as possible without delivering anything of actual help and value.

Reactions: 14
The proliferation of “lifestyle marketing” not only smacks of MLM but it is also about using privilege to undermine the very women they want to take money from. It’s like “you can have what I have” if you just overcome your limiting beliefs and give me all your money. #GirlBye Leaves me feeling like I need to take a hot shower! I am sorry, but no matter how much they bang on about the patriarchy, I will not be fooled. The amount of “feminists” on IG trying to playing these games makes me feel ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

My personal favourite is “practical & psychological tools” Her grammar is all over the shop but more to the point I’m not sure where an ex events manager gets off on offering that advice unless she has a psych degree stashed in her back pocket.

Reactions: 8
My personal favourite is “practical & psychological tools” Her grammar is all over the shop but more to the point I’m not sure where an ex events manager gets off on offering that advice unless she has a psych degree stashed in her back pocket.
And I wonder where Sarah gets her psychosocial and business tools from then? Oh yeah she just sucked them out of her thumb and listened to a con mans advice whilst doing him in the side behind her husband!!
What is worse?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe that SEO assistant with 6 months experience running these courses. I’m not going to write my job out here but as someone with actual experience in my field would never ever ever charge for or run a course like this, there’s so many brilliant entirely free resources out there already, or established course providers running high quality content from experts in their field. You can find community to bounce ideas or sense check your work from so many places - Reddit, stackoverflow, Facebook groups, Twitter hashtags...

The thing is if these #girlbosses have it all why were their professional careers so weak? SEO assistant is an administrative role compiling reports and possibly reaching the dizzying heights of a pivot table if they’re ~advanced enough. They’re not in a position to teach you anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.