Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Group coaching went like this:
Random group of ten shoved in a FB group with some other groups of ten for that month. No introduction, no explanation of why we were matched. No interactions in the FB.
Week 1 - get up at 6am and exercise/ plan out your day ahead
Week 2 - make an Instagram video
Week 3 - product ladder (bear in mind this was for people who already had businesses so whilst it might have been groundbreaking doe Sarah it’s literally the basic thing anyone with a business does from day 1
Week 4 - questions - which from my group was basically everyone just looking confused AF
All the ‘homework’ was posting what you did above and tagging Sarah, it was all just an exercise in tagging her and hoping she would share you to up your own following - she never even followed me until she thought she could get some of my products for free. She didn’t share anything from me at all.
At the time I think I was so I shock at how bad it was I was thinking it must be me notgetting it coz she’s had these sessions sell out *face palm

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@tesla_tits (your name makes me laugh!) I’m not really sure why it’s still ongoing.

I guess admitting responsibility is really hard. It’s unpleasant, and embarrassing. And means issuing more refunds. But also, that’s all that needs to be done, issue refunds (in that time frame when business mistakes were made/service wasn’t good) and everyone can move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is actually deluded, as is common in narcissists I believe. 6 weeks of personal mistakes? Errr those 6 weeks of personal mistakes had a direct impact on your business and public life Sarah, when you chose to have a personal brand and blur the boundaries between the two. You can't have your cake and eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random group of ten shoved in a FB group with some other groups of ten for that month. No introduction, no explanation of why we were matched. No interactions in the FB.
Week 3 - product ladder (bear in mind this was for people who already had businesses so whilst it might have been groundbreaking doe Sarah it’s literally the basic thing anyone with a business does from day 1
Week 4 - questions - which from my group was basically everyone just looking confused AF
All the ‘homework’ was posting what you did above and tagging Sarah, it was all just an exercise in tagging her and hoping she would share you to up your own following - she never even followed me until she thought she could get some of my products for free. She didn’t share anything from me at all.
At the time I think I was so I shock at how bad it was I was thinking it must be me notgetting it coz she’s had these sessions sell out *face palm
I think this is what we need to hear more of on the group, this in itself shows exactly why people should be allowed to question the service given.

I hope you get your money back, same with your group. X

Reactions: 10
Spot on 👏

The questions bit was the same for us, and whenever anyone asked a legit business-related question, if you weren't already part of Sarah's golden circle jerk then she responded like you were some kind of idiot - professional as ever!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I should also add the 'Instagram Video' part was basically Sarah telling people in order to succeed they needed to show their face as being the face of their business, which I'd say 95% of the group wasn't happy about as most people had their own reasoning why they didn't want to do it. After getting angry with people who said they didn't want to do it, she then did a complete 180 and said that she never said anyone had to post it on their IG, they could share it on the FB group, which is not what everyone was told at the start.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You know those people who lie to themselves so much, they can’t actually process the truth of a situation.
6 weeks of mistakes??? Sarah akwisombe was working with Llewy Davies from the start of 2020, so everything she did last year is tainted with all the bullshit.

The manipulative NLP
The FOMO pressure selling
The false number caps on all the products
The bullying
The under delivery of everything

The list of illegal and unethical practices is so long, I don’t have the energy for this anymore

She has told so many lies she doesn’t know fact from fiction any more

Pretty much all things we could just find on Google. Product ladders was the only thing I can remember (which clearly shows how ground breaking and useful the course was *eye roll*) there may have been something about sales funnels but don't quote me.

But basically, super basic things that I believe no one on our course was really surprised to learn about.
This is the thing, it was all ground breaking to her as she has zero formal education in anything. I believe she truly thought she was helping people, as her level is so basic and she was hyped on the attention from people not as far along the business journey as her. But got lost in her core value of greed and money above all else

It’s sad to watch but doesn’t diminish the fact that she screwed so many people over.

I joined BA for the network not the content, but have been appalled by how she has treated customers with such contempt. It’s disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the thing, it was all ground breaking to her as she has zero formal education in anything. I believe she truly thought she was helping people, as her level is so basic and she was hyped on the attention from people not as far along the business journey as her. But got lost in her core value of greed and money above all else

It’s sad to watch but doesn’t diminish the fact that she screwed so many people over.

I joined BA for the network not the content, but have been appalled by how she has treated customers with such contempt. It’s disgusting
That was exactly how it seemed, like she was trying to share these exciting golden info that she thought was amazing and everyone was just so underwhelmed.

Certainly not worth the £400 pop a piece from everyone who signed up, may as well have just flushed that down the bog.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow!!!

Reactions: 3
I've just seen her stories about hoping to bump up conversion through email flow.

You know what could have increased your conversion rates? Being a decent human being and refunding all of your ex customers for basic level service. So many of us would have probably given you another chance had you just came out last year and said "I absolutely screwed up, didn't provide you with what was promised, I will refund you all for that entire course."
You're going to continue to have to fork it up on advertising to cold audiences because you've already burned the majority of your warm Audience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can confirm our sessions of group coaching were the same (not sure which ‘lot’ you were on but i’m assuming all runs of the ‘coaching’ went like your description!)

Reactions: 5
Annie Ridout has just done a newsletter about “is this course a scam?” She’s bought up some interesting things to think about and look out for.

she has a podcast called Robora I think?

Reactions: 3
Annie Ridout has just done a newsletter about “is this course a scam?” She’s bought up some interesting things to think about and look out for.

she has a podcast called Robora I think?
I actually really liked her book the freelance mum. But she did suddenly start offering courses about the same time as everyone else and it put me off a bit. They are all the same.... online biz help etc. I'm sure she is good, but it was very 'of the moment' when she launched.

THREAD TITLE: I saved my marriage but I'm no saint, I love bench pressing in my garage, next to the cans of paint!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually really liked her book the freelance mum. But she did suddenly start offering courses about the same time as everyone else and it put me off a bit. They are all the same.... online biz help etc. I'm sure she is good, but it was very 'of the moment' when she launched.

THREAD TITLE: I saved my marriage but I'm no saint, I love bench pressing in my garage, next to the cans of paint!
I have done a few of Annie’s courses. And I will say they are bloody good. And she is trained, has experience in the courses.

Reactions: 4
I have done a few of Annie’s courses. And I will say they are bloody good. And she is trained, has experience in the courses.
Well thats really good to know. Like I said, I did enjoy her book. I guess the timing for me seemed on the bandwagon... but that's not her fault as she would have been planning them a while, unlike a certain person!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.