saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the 4% will loose sleep over the fact she knows they voted no.
I’m sure she has more important things she could be doing on a Sunday 🙄
Shows just what she is like. She wants to be an insta star, feck her very sick daughter that she used to get a following on instagram

Reactions: 9
God forbid I had a seriously ill child but I’d spend every waking moment with them making private memories for only myself and closest family to treasure. Even dragging your child out for a meal because it’s free and therefore has to be filmed is inconceivable.

Reactions: 8
Shows just what she is like. She wants to be an insta star, feck her very sick daughter that she used to get a following on instagram
The mature response, especially as brand rep for a business is to thank all who voted for their support & leave it at that.

Reactions: 5
I doubt the 4% will loose sleep over the fact she knows they voted no.
I’m sure she has more important things she could be doing on a Sunday 🙄
This is the most immature post I've seen in a long time! Like just because 4% didn't want to see it doesn't mean they are witches! I don't like watching other people put on make up or hair tutorials. It wouldn't interest me. I skip through people baking cakes etc too. People like what they like 🙅‍♀️ she is coming across as so entitled and spoilt. Dadda is a wet drip, would he evet grow a pair and tell her to cop herself on

Reactions: 15
The filters on this! We know what you look like, Roseanna, and it ain't like that.

The absolute embarrassment of her bitching about the 4%. You ASKED them if they wanted to see it or not. You can't give out when some people then say no. It's not a crime. I think Mamma's getting notions now she's an 'influencer'.

Attachments

I sent her a message and said I thought it was rude and childish to call out the 4%. Not sure if she’s blocked me or removed me as a follower but I can’t see her page any more. How sad is she. I feel for her family it must be unbearable but she’s the one who go choose to lay her life out online

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The filters on this! We know what you look like, Roseanna, and it ain't like that.

The absolute embarrassment of her bitching about the 4%. You ASKED them if they wanted to see it or not. You can't give out when some people then say no. It's not a crime. I think Mamma's getting notions now she's an 'influencer'.
Serious notions & I’m sure she needs something to focus on with everything going on at home but if she’s going to be thick over a stupid poll then it’s not for her. I wonder was that a snippet of what she’s really like as a person.
---
I sent her a message and said I thought it was rude and childish to call out the 4%. Not sure if she’s blocked me or removed me as a follower but I can’t see her page any more. How sad is she. I feel for her family it must be unbearable but she’s the one who go choose to lay her life out online
You can still follow along on Insta navigation. Not sure why they bother blocking anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Serious notions & I’m sure she needs something to focus on with everything going on at home but if she’s going to be thick over a stupid poll then it’s not for her. I wonder was that a snippet of what she’s really like as a person.
---

You can still follow along on Insta navigation. Not sure why they bother blocking anymore
I’ve met her once she’s a pure witch. Dada Ollie doing all the running around with the kids this one sat back drinking.

I’ve met her once she’s a pure witch. Dada Ollie doing all the running around with the kids this one sat back drinking.
The kids always go to the dad not her. She’s evil what she does to her poor sick child

Reactions: 3
Kids seem almost afraid of her when they're performing for her camera. It's like they're nervous of getting it 'wrong'. Even the small one seems aware that she must perform for Mamma. It's uncomfortable viewing at times.
Hope Saoirse is OK.

Kids seem almost afraid of her when they're performing for her camera. It's like they're nervous of getting it 'wrong'. Even the small one seems aware that she must perform for Mamma. It's uncomfortable viewing at times.
Hope Saoirse is OK.
I’ve noticed it more with the youngest & a couple of times I’ve thought her eyes look as if she has been crying. I really wish people would allow their kids to have privacy when they reach the stage they no longer want to perform.

Reactions: 6
Still no posts and it's been nearly a week now. Anyone hear anything or see them out and about? You'd think Mamma would put up a quick "we're OK" post if all is good, to reassure her followers. It's worrying.

Yeah, you can see the little one looking to the camera to see if Mamma's happy with her performance or not. She needs to keep both girls off social media and let them maintain their innocence while they can.

Oh my god I cannot believe she is a Bperfect ambassador or whatever it is called. How embarrassing..her following is due to her daughter having cancer and here she is working with a tacky cosmetics company. Bperfect are worse. The mother needs to take a good hard look at herself. Can you imagine what friends, neighbours, extended family etc must be saying about her?

Reactions: 11
Oh my god I cannot believe she is a Bperfect ambassador or whatever it is called. How embarrassing..her following is due to her daughter having cancer and here she is working with a tacky cosmetics company. Bperfect are worse. The mother needs to take a good hard look at herself. Can you imagine what friends, neighbours, extended family etc must be saying about her?
Embarrassing indeed but far from the worst or most embarrassing thing she does

Hi, first time poster but long time lurker. I was at mass yesterday in Clonfert and the priest asked for prayers for Saoirse. It didn't sound good. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That is so sad to hear but I had looked today to see is Mama had posted over Christmas

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.