saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard today that Saoirse is now at the "make comfortable" stage rather than active treatment. Our worst fears seem to be accurate. My heart goes out to her and Farrah Rose.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I heard today that Saoirse is now at the "make comfortable" stage rather than active treatment. Our worst fears seem to be accurate. My heart goes out to her and Farrah Rose.
Oh my god that has just sent a pain through me. The thoughts of it. Imagine explaining or trying to explain this is to a wee one like Farah Rose 😪😪 the whole thing is your worst nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh no 😔💔 my tummy just flipped when I read that. The poor poor family. Poor Saoirse, life is so unfair 😢 I hope she is not in any pain 💔

Reactions: 2
Never comment on this thread however I hope Saoirse is without pain and her family are getting help with dealing with this horrible situation. I don’t agree with how her mother basically used a very ill child to springboard an instahun life however I wouldn’t wish losing a child on anyone. Every milestone will be a reminder of the child they buried.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Never comment on this thread however I hope Saoirse is without pain and her family are getting help with dealing with this horrible situation. I don’t agree with how her mother basically used a very ill child to springboard an instahun life however I wouldn’t wish losing a child on anyone. Every milestone will be a reminder of the child they buried.
Couldn't agree more with this statement ❤

Reactions: 7
Can't get them out of my thoughts...As Stage 4 myself, I really hope Saoirse is not in any pain, and bless her and her family that they have extra and special time together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can't get them out of my thoughts...As Stage 4 myself, I really hope Saoirse is not in any pain, and bless her and her family that they have extra and special time together.
So sorry to hear you are so unwell x

Reactions: 3
Thank you, im stable for the moment, but to see innocent children go through this, and we all know what the final outcome is, makes me so angry and so sad for these children and their families . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you, im stable for the moment, but to see innocent children go through this, and we all know what the final outcome is, makes me so angry and so sad for these children and their families . . .
I hope you continue to stay stable for a long time, I cant imagine what that feels like to know you have such a serious illness. Stay strong x
---
I'm continuing to think of Saoirse and her family. Unimaginable 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have been there with my mum, went from walking miles around the hospital to semi conscious in 48 hours. I can’t imagine how much harder it is to see your child go through that and still have to maintain some semblance of life for her sister.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.