saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked ur messages there, ur obsessed with defending Mama, u have a comeback for everyine who says anything bad about this cretin. This is a gossip site, maybe its you who's not meant to be here 😊 So I'm not getting into it with a stan sorry hun, but ur barking up the wrong tree.
holy god you have some serious issues ! I’m defending a lady who is saying goodbye to her daughter on Mother’s Day! You are a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes he said he is making a short visit to attend Saoirse’s funeral. He adored Saoirse and it will mean a lot to the family on such a tough day. My heart is breaking for them.
They will appreciate that I'm sure x

Some really rotten comments on this,take a look at yourself,if you think this is ok,i dont care if its a gossip site,try and find some empathy and kindness to roseanne,no matter what, she adored her child and is saying the cruelest goodbye today 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some really rotten comments on this,take a look at yourself,if you think this is ok,i dont care if its a gossip site,try and find some empathy and kindness to roseanne,no matter what, she adored her child and is saying the cruelest goodbye today 💔
Agreed. Well said. To Bury your child, absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone needs to just remember, today, a beautiful, young girl, her whole life gone..whatever we think about her mam, her half sister, is all irrelevant....
She is being laid to rest today.
May she RIP x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The church website is down. I wonder due to increased traffic or they've taken it down temporarily...

Reactions: 2
The church website is down. I wonder due to increased traffic or they've taken it down temporarily...
They took it down months ago. It's our local church.
Weird that people would even want to be looking at her funeral imo

Reactions: 16
They took it down months ago. It's our local church.
Weird that people would even want to be looking at her funeral imo
I used to think that until my Dad died, it was so useful for people to watch who were ill or abroad...

Reactions: 9
Just saw RTE news, no close up shots. Media seemed respectful. The bit of Roseanna's speech that was broadcast was heartbreaking 💔. God help them going forward now. Poor FR, I keep thinking of her. While she'll understand to a certain extent she won't get the finality of it 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7

New thread here, as this one is gone way over now. I have never made one before, so apologies if it's not right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.